PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think ? (very sad)

stubbornforgey
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?p=586928#post586928 or this from NZ

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10434063&ref=rss

she drowned her 18 month old baby then hid the body in the bushes.

inspired by this :
This is becoming a too familiar news item now.
So many teenage mums are doing this to save grace or what ever.

There are so many childless couples out there who would've given these babies a chance in life..
Why don't these teenagers think about giving up thier babies to these couples.
All they have to do is advertise/ask around or do the search.
I don't mean to sound heartless or shallow ..but most childless couples would even pay good money.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
04-12-2007, 07:05 PM
I think that it's sad that so many children are brought in to the world at all when there are so many orphans people could adopt instead, it's especially bad when it's to some crazy woman who figures a late abortion is better than never.

also I think if you drowned a baby you'd be better off just leaving it in the water rather than trying to hide it in some bushes.

and it should be called "babyslaughter" because that's so much more horrible sounding than baby manslaughter"

AAAAnnnd adoption is the way to go for sure. You can get any kind of kid you want and plus if the kid turns out bad you can blame it on someone elses genes. ;)

Kane_Hodder
04-12-2007, 08:41 PM
For the first part, I agree with Murderdoll here. When there are so many homeless and starving children waiting for someone to adopt them, why give birth to a child and take its life afterwards? The unwilling parent does stuff in a fit of passion and then doesnt want the baby, who gets the tougher part of the deal. This is a crime and should be dealt with severely.

bloogertag
04-13-2007, 12:27 AM
My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in 2 weeks (our first). Id be devastated if anything were to go wrong with him. My wife wants to name him Chauncey but i like Kobe. My wife was talking to the lady across the street from us the other day and she is a single lady with an adopted young boy (around 6yrs old maybe). She adopted him when he was 3 years old. apparently he had a really tough life up until she took him in. Before I heard this, I use to dislike the kid. He is very noisey. 1 day he was sitting on the roof of his mums car using it as a drum kit for about 2 hours straight. Drove me to the brink of insanity

ferretchucker
04-13-2007, 05:15 AM
what pisses me off is when some stupid court decides the persons insane and gives them half the prison sentence they should have. these children have done nothing wrong and barely know how to open their eyes when they're killed. Why not give it away for adoption. I hate these people and perasonally, think it deserves capital punishment.

novakru
04-13-2007, 05:45 AM
There's a special place in Hell for people that hurt children.
I have to believe that or I'll go insane.

AmericanManiac
04-13-2007, 07:22 AM
It all comes down to stupidity, they aren't on birth control and have mad sex with several different people, use a fucking condom! If you use both i'm sure there is like a 99.9% you arent going to get knocked up. Don't say well what if they can't afford because there is (I forget what it's called) if you don't make enough money the government pays for the birth control, babies having babies. Maybe they the immature shouldn't be having sex without thinking of the consquences, fucking idiots!

novadawn969
04-13-2007, 08:20 AM
How can someone do this? I'm anti-abortion, but I'd rather them get an abortion then do something that grusome. Hell, if they don't want the kid, they can just give it to me, or some other person with a high tolerance and a love for kids.

darkmoon
04-13-2007, 07:57 PM
People who are capable of hurting children are the lowest of the low.I am a teacher and I simply love woking with kids>It saddens me t know what some people can do.I see all types of neglect in some of the schools here.I mean why the hell do people even have children?All those poor women who desperatly want a child willing to give it the love and home it deserves and the others who have them just to toss them aside like a "thing".Blah!

bloodrayne
04-13-2007, 08:20 PM
I've always just wondered why these 'mothers' think they have more of a right to live than their child does...

They should definitely get the death penalty...You take a life, you forfeit yours...What could be more fair than that?

bleeding_angelgirl
04-14-2007, 11:31 AM
hello birth control there is no excuse to have a baby then drown it because you dont want it there is to many options now a days.