PDA

View Full Version : the #1 worst movie according to imdb.

The Mothman
04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Anne B. Real. read the plot summary. its hilarious

http://imdb.com/title/tt0315775/

crabapple
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM
It does sound hilariously bad, but I wonder how many people actually saw it before voting...I don't imagine this is the easiest movie to find at your local Blockbuster!

I looked over their bottom 100 list and I have seen a lot of these howler monkeys and there are really some classic bad films in there. Manos: The Hands of Fate is actually, really, truly awful. After giving Zombiez a good careful look, I think that it too may perhaps belong on such a list. But I thought it was entertaining, though, and it is now part of the collection.

Posher778
04-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Sounds like the typical movie that crabapple would like actually, lol.

evil squirrel
04-04-2007, 10:51 AM
manos was number one about twelve months ago. unfortunately i have yet to see the travesty.

bloodrayne
04-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Hmm...They obviously haven't seen Dark Harvest 2

crabapple
04-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeesh, that one sounds like a weiner on the title alone!

The thing I watched yesterday evening, Graveyard of Horror--that, seriously, was pretty bad too. It's a monster movie with almost no monster action in it...they had a monster and weirdly did not use it much...you see it briefly about halfway through, and then it appears at the end, trying to carry a girl away, and then they kill it. I was really scratching my head and wondering why this damn thing was made........

The_Return
04-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeesh, that one sounds like a weiner on the title alone!

The thing I watched yesterday evening, Graveyard of Horror--that, seriously, was pretty bad too. It's a monster movie with almost no monster action in it...they had a monster and weirdly did not use it much...you see it briefly about halfway through, and then it appears at the end, trying to carry a girl away, and then they kill it. I was really scratching my head and wondering why this damn thing was made........

Have you seen Man-Thing?

Its a decent enough movie, but suffers from the same problem...the monster is badass, but you only see him for about the last 5 minutes.

Posher778
04-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Have you seen Man-Thing?

Its a decent enough movie, but suffers from the same problem...the monster is badass, but you only see him for about the last 5 minutes.

I usually like movies where they hold off showing the monster until close to the end. Maybe not the last 5 minutes, but still.

Doc Faustus
04-05-2007, 10:45 AM
FEH! The Manipulator, Dwain Esper's Maniac (1930s), Twister's Revenge (read that plot summary!), Revenge of the Nerds 4, Batman and Robin, the Galaxy Invader...anybody who has bought a 50 blank boxed set knows IMDBs bottom hundred is hogwash! Pure tripedip. Eegah and Manos are brilliant compared to a lot of that stuff.

The Mothman
04-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Maniac from the '30's was awesome. at least it had entertainment value.

crabapple
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
The Galaxy Invader, Nightbeast, The Alien Factor, and I guess pretty much all of Don Dohler's movies are considered bad by those who sit down to watch them. But I'll always love them, because the guy was dedicated to his craft and he made movies with almost nothing. I find them fun to watch. Admittedly, though, The Galaxy Invader is slower and harder to get through than the others.