PDA

View Full Version : Need help remembering a movie

bloogertag
03-30-2007, 10:16 PM
There was a horror film i use to like when i was younger, it was probably made around the mid to late 80's. It was about a couple guys who had fought at some war, possibly in Nam. Anyway, they have re-entered society somewhere in the usa and they start having nightmares where someone from the war is trying to kill them in their sleep, kind of like what freddy does. I havent seen the movie in almost 20 years so the details are a little sketchy. I believe at the end, the main character wakes up at the end, and it turns out the whole film was 1 big dream and that he is still in vietnam, and the guy who had been haunting him through out the film is part of his squad. I think the main character then shoots this guy, even though it appears that he isnt a threat. It would be great if someone can tell me the tittle. I dont remember any of the stars.

Dude Guadalupe
03-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Sounds like it might be Jacob's Ladder. But some of it sounds like House.

One of those might be it.

slasherman
03-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Jacob's Ladder..
yes.................

bloogertag
03-30-2007, 10:38 PM
it wasnt jaccobs ladder or house. Theres another part in the film where the main character realises that he has to take out this bad guy while he's dreaming. So he went to bed with some kind of maching gun, probably an M-16, and while his doing battle with the bad guy in his dream, you see the main character laying in bed asleep while shooting his gun up towards the ceiling

bloodrayne
03-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Kinda sounds like if Dreamscape would have had a sequel

*GASP*...I just realized that I don't own Dreamscape!

*Clicks on eBay*

badfish
04-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Take a look at Night Wars and see if it rings a bell.

bloogertag
04-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Ding Ding Ding Ding! Night Wars is the film I was after. Thank you for ending my head aches caused by trying to remember this movie.