PDA

View Full Version : Weird movies

Voorhees
01-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I just watched two weird movies. Carpenter's Christine and Killer Clowns from outer space. Both of them great movies, but as I said weird.
Whats your opinions on these two movies?

Mud Mutt
01-06-2004, 02:06 PM
I love Christine one of my top five horror movies. King's book fills in a little bit of the detail lost in the movie but they are allmost identical.

As for Killer Clowns I don't like that movie at all, to freaky. Add to the fact that I find clowns in RL a tad scary (go ahead laugh) it is just too much.

Ritualistic
01-06-2004, 02:20 PM
to me Christine is not all that weird *wishing I could own a car like that* .. Killer Klowns from outer Space is just a fucking awesome entertaining movie.. in my book both movies are great...

Sam The Egg
01-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Mullholland Drive. Weird, but has lesbian sex between Naomi Watts and ...*drool*...Laura Harring...mmm, Laura Harring...

MichaelMyers
01-06-2004, 02:24 PM
"Best smell in the world....except for maybe pussy."

Mud Mutt
01-06-2004, 02:28 PM
DEATH TO THE SHITTERS OF THE WORLD!!!

Ritualistic
01-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Mullholland Drive. Weird, but has lesbian sex between Naomi Watts and ...*drool*...Laura Harring...mmm, Laura Harring... that was one weird ass movie... Lost Highway was weird too...

Mud Mutt
01-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Oh here is an interesting fact, Plymouth did not offer the red on white paint job on the 58 Fury. Christine is a custom job.

Killer Clown#1
01-06-2004, 03:34 PM
KIller Klowns is my favorite, If you could'int tell:D

agoniste
01-06-2004, 03:58 PM
i found killer klown to be a very very very weird movie.
i like the Big alien klown who looks like a puppet.;)

Psychoholic
01-07-2004, 02:31 AM
I just recently saw 'Christine' for the first time also, I thought it was great but I found myself laughing in quite a few parts even though it's not supposed to be funny.

Just the idea of a possessed car is kinda silly really :)

VampRocker
01-07-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Psychoholic

Just the idea of a possessed car is kinda silly really :)

Ha! Yeah, me too...

Never really liked that film...eh, whatever...

rikki
01-07-2004, 09:43 AM
I love Christine! I bought an old junker (a not so well taken care of 86 Grand Wagoneer w/wood paneling and leather seats - oh yea, that's right, I have the ultimate woody) about a year ago and she is very temperamental. The gas gauge only works sometimes, other times it's within a 1/4 tank, other times there's nothing. The speedo works sometimes, sometimes it's reads accurately, sometimes not so much. You have to caress her a bit to get her to start in the winter, but not too much otherwise you'll overbaby her and she'll get lazy. The heater (which is currently stuck on low) doesn't work like it's supposed to - which is many times in my favor. Most of the time she heats up well, even stuck on low, to the point that I can smoke my smokes with the side window open and not even feel the bite of winter. If she's mad, and oh she does get mad, I won't have any heat - though this doesn't happen often, only when I've been neglecting her. Etc... I always say that I dare someone to steal my car because they wouldn't get very far anyway. And even if they did coax her enough to get her to go somewhere, she has been known to spontaneously lock the doors (luckily it's never when you get OUT of the car considering I don't have any door keys).

So yea, I named her Christine and she goes by no other. Sometimes people think I'm weird because I refer to her as Christine and not my car a lot when I'm talking about her.

xshiny_demonx
01-07-2004, 10:32 AM
...killer klowns owns!! and the other flick...the one about the killer car right? that one is ok, but...killer klowns own.

abbycomix
01-07-2004, 11:12 AM
Killer Klowns is great. haven't seen Christine yet. Another weird one is Dark Backward. Though it's hard to classify as horror. But very weird!

Voorhees
01-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Hell yeah!
Just watched John Carpenter's The Thing, killer movie! 9/10!