PDA

View Full Version : Letterman perhaps...on his way out?

Phalanx
03-21-2007, 04:00 AM
I noticed over the last few weeks the guy was coughing a lot, and tonight I turn on to see Adam Sandler hosting...you guys thing Letterman will be alright, or are you leaning towards "this could be it"?

Disease
03-21-2007, 04:03 AM
He sucks anyway, take this thread to the TV, section!

bwind22
03-21-2007, 04:08 AM
I gotta agree that Lettermen sucks. So does Jay Leno. I'd say they both share the same problem in that they simply aren't funny guys, but they try so damn hard. Conan O'Brien rules them both.

As for Lettermen being on his way out, the article I read about it said that he was just sick, but made it sound like something along the lines of the cold or the flu. They said he should have time to rest up because Wednesday nights show was pre-taped and Thursday and Friday night he's pre-empted for college hoops so he's got a 5 day weekend. I guess Monday will be the first real chance to get any kind of good indicator...

Disease
03-21-2007, 04:13 AM
At Least Sandler kept the show quick not like Letterman who just drags it out laughing at his own jokes, ( it was on in the background , I was listening to the sports news before hand).

missmacabre
03-21-2007, 05:41 AM
Definately can't wait until Conan takes over for Leno in a few years. He's the only late night guy I find funny.

The Mothman
03-22-2007, 09:00 AM
Conan O'Brien rules them both.

...hell yeah.

Angra
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Conan still exists???

Well, i'll be damned....

Letterman sucks!!!

The Mothman
03-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Conan still exists???

to tell you the truth, i dont even know. i havnt seen his show in such a long time.