PDA

View Full Version : One Last Movie?

DP McCoy
03-20-2007, 04:06 AM
If you could choose a movie to watch one last time before you shuffled off this mortal coil what would it be?Here's mine

The Shawshank Redemption.

This movie takes you on a great emotional journey,as you experience hope and goodness hold strong against brutality and mental torture in the most soul destroying of settings.Great Performances from the actors and beautifully framed cinematography further enhance this movie,with a sympathetic score and a script that is both intelligent and intricate.It is the soaring emotional peaks this movie reaches and the triumphant climax that really makes it my choice of one last movie.

So over to you,what would be your one last movie?

The Mothman
03-20-2007, 04:15 AM
If you could choose a movie to watch one last time before you shuffled off this mortal coil what would it be?Here's mine

excellent choice. The only movie IMO with a sappy ending that really works!

stubbornforgey
03-20-2007, 04:21 AM

This movie takes you on a great emotional journey,as you experience hope and goodness hold strong against brutality and mental torture in the most soul destroying of settings.Great Performances from the actors and beautifully framed cinematography further enhance this movie,with a sympathetic score and a script that is both intelligent and intricate.It is the soaring emotional peaks this movie reaches and the triumphant climax that really makes it my choice of one last movie.

So over to you,what would be your one last movie?

I love this movie...

hrmmmmmm let me see..if i had a choice..
I would watch all 4 jaws movies or misery.
or salems lot

DP McCoy
03-20-2007, 04:23 AM
excellent choice. The only movie IMO with a sappy ending that really works!

Yeah,handled differently it could have ended up being a little too schmaltzy but it turned to be one of the greatest endings to movie i have seen.