http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Margera

:( :( :(

:D

VampiricClown
03-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Haha, Nice.

Phalanx
03-19-2007, 04:15 AM
I kept the edited file in case any smartypants tries to change it back hehehahahaha

Disease
03-19-2007, 04:47 AM
My connection is working rather slow tonight, so I'm not going to bother with the link, can you just give me a run down?

Phalanx
03-19-2007, 05:16 AM
I edited the guys wikipedia page to make it look like he was dead.
Evidently, some little bitch went back in and changed it back, while informing the moderation, so they temp locked it so I can't change it back....yet....

ferretchucker
03-19-2007, 06:53 AM
how'd you edit wikipedia?

Disease
03-19-2007, 07:45 AM
how'd you edit wikipedia?

Anyone can do it cockstain!

missmacabre
03-19-2007, 07:50 AM
Some one edited my schools wiki to say stuff about the schools first gay couple voted as cutes couple in the yearbook. It was true but our principal had our wiki page deleted.

Angra
03-19-2007, 08:18 AM
It really happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Margera

:( :( :(

What exactly is this thread about???

zwoti
03-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Anyone can do it cockstain!

not interested in seeing 3000 then :rolleyes:

ferretchucker
03-20-2007, 07:09 AM
was that quote of disease talking to me. If so, naughty naughty, names arent nice. No ice cream for you after dinner. BAd disease, very bad disease.

Phalanx
03-20-2007, 09:04 AM
not interested in seeing 3000 then
You're joking right? You'd actually focus on disease for THAT, than the one guy thats taken it upon himself to singlehandedly ruin this place...Good call their, the moderation shines, man, it SHINES.:rolleyes:

zwoti
03-20-2007, 10:52 AM
You're joking right? You'd actually focus on disease for THAT

just for that, no.

Good call their, the moderation shines, man, it SHINES.:rolleyes:

their adj 1 belonging or relating to them • their opinion. 2 his or her • Has everyone got their books with them?

there adverb 1 at, in or to a place or position • You can sit there. 2 at that point in speech, a piece of writing or a performance, etc • Don't stop there. 3 in that respect • I agree with him there. 4 (also) used to begin a sentence when the subject of the verb follows the verb instead of coming before it • There are no mistakes in this. 5 used at the beginning of a sentence to emphasise or call attention to that sentence • There goes the last bus. 6 used after a noun for emphasis • That book there is the one you need. 7 colloq or dialect used between a noun and this or that, etc for emphasis • that there tractor. noun that place or point. exclamation 1 used to express satisfaction, approval, triumph or encouragement, etc • There! I knew he would come. 2 used to express sympathy or comfort, etc • There, there! He's just not worth it. be there for someone to be available to support them emotionally, particularly when most needed. have been there before slang to have been in the same, especially unpleasant, situation before. there and then at that very time and on that very spot. there you are 1 said when giving something to someone: this is what you need or want. 2 used to express satisfaction or triumph.

:rolleyes:

Phalanx
03-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Beyond the type-o, the point still stands.
Good to see you didn't much care to back YOURS up in any way other than assuming you could invalidate mine by being so petty as to nitpick the spelling...I mean OUCH, I'm crushed.

ferretchucker
03-20-2007, 12:24 PM
you two, it doesnt matter. If he hasnt been banned for the shit he's been sending my way since my first day here then he won't be banned now. You lot must have seen it right? also, the mods are doing a good job but they to do that good job faster!

Posher778
03-20-2007, 12:40 PM
you two, it doesnt matter. If he hasnt been banned for the shit he's been sending my way since my first day here then he won't be banned now. You lot must have seen it right? also, the mods are doing a good job but they to do that good job faster!

zwoti is a mod stupid... lol

ferretchucker
03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
you have enraged the zwot! Run while you still have a chance!

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
I for one, am very happy with the mods for deleting certain threads and discouraging troll posts. it gives me a bit of hope for this place, urge to contribute rising kind of deal.

discouraging of excessive spam in threads and a decision to ban dominion and all future incarnation on discovery would make me EXTREMELY happy. just so you know, incase any mod is in the business of making me happy. :p

ferretchucker
03-25-2007, 12:34 PM
I for one, am very happy with the mods for deleting certain threads and discouraging troll posts. it gives me a bit of hope for this place, urge to contribute rising kind of deal.

discouraging of excessive spam in threads and a decision to ban dominion and all future incarnation on discovery would make me EXTREMELY happy. just so you know, incase any mod is in the business of making me happy. :p

I tried to cut down on my Spam. And it does feel good.