PDA

View Full Version : Something fun to do.

Posher778
03-10-2007, 07:53 PM
You wanna know what's fun? I'll tell you.

Hold your breath on movie scenes that are underwater and see if you would *survive*. I always do this, its just a fun habit. I've done it to:

Alien Resurrection- And I failed, no one could actually hold it THAT long, especially not underwater screaming while your friends get torn to pieces....

Deep Blue Sea- I passed that one, barely, but I passed.

The Poseiden Adventure<and the new one for some parts>- passed both.

It's really fun! Does anyone do this? What movies?

The Mothman
03-10-2007, 07:54 PM

Hold your breath on movie scenes that are underwater and see if you would *survive*. I always do this, its just a fun habit. I've done it to:

Alien Resurrection- And I failed, no one could actually hold it THAT long, especially not underwater screaming while your friends get torn to pieces....

you know, its funny..i actually did the same exact thing with ressurection. failed too of course.

Posher778
03-10-2007, 07:55 PM
you know, its funny..i actually did the same exact thing with ressurection. failed too of course.

Great idea for a scene and all, but it was like 8 minutes I think underwater.

+ they were screaming half the time, and stopping to shoot stuff, then they had to bash through that goo thing, lol.

The Mothman
03-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Great idea for a scene and all, but it was like 8 minutes I think underwater.

+ they were screaming half the time, and stopping to shoot stuff, then they had to bash through that goo thing, lol.

and im sure it'd be even harder to swim dragging a dude in a wheelchair behind you.

Posher778
03-10-2007, 08:04 PM
and im sure it'd be even harder to swim dragging a dude in a wheelchair behind you.

hahaha true.

stubbornforgey
03-11-2007, 02:21 AM

lol..
i have a habit of doing this with any underwater scene