PDA

View Full Version : Don Vito (mtv) is dead...

Phalanx
03-02-2007, 06:16 AM
MTV reports Vincent "Don Vito" Margera, secondary star of MTV's Jackass & Viva La Bam has reportedly died early this morning (here) at age 50.
Still having had legal trouble and people hounding him over the alleged sexual assault of two minors last year, the verdict will forever be out on this one.
Bam Margeras "prediction" made on this brief radio spot has proven to be hauntingly accurate.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HMuM_wTLYXk

R.I.P Don Vito...the only thing that made VLB really worth watching.

...ok, it was bullshit.
All of it.
He's alive and well as far as I know...
See, I had this idea, why I chose him is anyone's guess.
I just wanted to see if I could get enough people saying it, and spreading this around and potentially (?vod?) create a fake page...if it would catch on, on a large scale level.
So, anyone who reads this entirely deplorable idea, and thinks it might be an interesting outcome/worth a laugh, feel free to participate as best you can.
I'm talking sigs, myspace comments, e-chains, whatever you folks do.
I've already started on my end.

Just an experiment for personal interest.
Not that I think it'll ever come to their attention, but apologies in advance for any stress caused to the family.

The_Return
03-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Wikipedia and IMDB both accept user imput...you could try adding this to his page on those sites.

stubbornforgey
03-02-2007, 06:30 AM
MTV reports Vincent "Don Vito" Margera, secondary star of MTV's Jackass & Viva La Bam has reportedly died early this morning (here) at age 50.
Still having had legal trouble and people hounding him over the alleged sexual assault of two minors last year, the verdict will forever be out on this one.
Bam Margeras "prediction" made on this brief radio spot has proven to be hauntingly accurate.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HMuM_wTLYXk

R.I.P Don Vito...the only thing that made VLB really worth watching.

...ok, it was bullshit.
All of it.
He's alive and well as far as I know...
See, I had this idea, why I chose him is anyone's guess.
I just wanted to see if I could get enough people saying it, and spreading this around and potentially (?vod?) create a fake page...if it would catch on, on a large scale level.
So, anyone who reads this entirely deplorable idea, and thinks it might be an interesting outcome/worth a laugh, feel free to participate as best you can.
I'm talking sigs, myspace comments, e-chains, whatever you folks do.
I've already started on my end.

Just an experiment for personal interest.
Not that I think it'll ever come to their attention, but apologies in advance for any stress caused to the family.

hahahahahaha you nut!!
I told my daughter before i read the rest..
She's txting her mates!!LOL.

Phalanx
03-02-2007, 06:30 AM
They probably check stuff out like that...but you're welcome to try.
I'm just going for mass spamming means m'self. Easier.
I figure I came up with the "brilliant" concept...that's plenty legwork.

Phalanx
03-02-2007, 06:31 AM
hahahahahaha you nut!!
I told my daughter before i read the rest..
She's txting her mates!!LOL.

So it begins...

bloody_ribcut
03-02-2007, 06:38 AM
i spammed at gabbly, when do i get paid?

The_Return
03-02-2007, 06:49 AM
They probably check stuff out like that...but you're welcome to try.

IMDB is pretty well maintained, but Wiki is damn easy to change. Gunnar Hansen and Malcolm McDowell have both been dead according to Wiki, heh.