PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck.....

Vodstok
02-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Some of you might have noticed I havent really been around much these past couple of weeks. Since i am no longer at my last job, I have been looking for work and spending some much needed time with my family.

I interviewed for a job working on a website for anew college in southern VA, and may be able to write tutorials for profit (programming, C#), so my dream of workignfromhome may yet come true, leaving me family time, and almost as important, writing time.

I knwo I hadmentioned this previously, but I am also starting a business over at http://darktreedesign.net, so if anyone wants a nice free website, get to me now while the gettin's good. once I get a portfolio in place, I will start making for-profit sites.

Gus
02-27-2007, 10:07 AM
pretty cool, good luck

jay o2 waster
02-27-2007, 10:19 AM
+ luck

stubbornforgey
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Some of you might have noticed I havent really been around much these past couple of weeks. Since i am no longer at my last job, I have been looking for work and spending some much needed time with my family.

I interviewed for a job working on a website for anew college in southern VA, and may be able to write tutorials for profit (programming, C#), so my dream of workignfromhome may yet come true, leaving me family time, and almost as important, writing time.

I knwo I hadmentioned this previously, but I am also starting a business over at http://darktreedesign.net, so if anyone wants a nice free website, get to me now while the gettin's good. once I get a portfolio in place, I will start making for-profit sites.

best of luck Vod :p

Angra
02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Good luck Voddy.

Hope your dream will come true.

Ash's_evil_hand
02-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Hope it all comes off for you Vod.

pinkerton
02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Good luck, family time is very important.I hope it works out for you.

crabapple
02-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Do good out there! We know ya can do it

Roderick Usher
02-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Excellent news, my friend.

monalisa
02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
That's awesome! Good luck to ya, sounds like a perfect opportunity for ya and one that you would do an excellant job at, along with it not disrupting the family life too much.

On a side note, if I haven't said it before, I love your avatar!

Despare
02-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Good luck and keep us posted. :)

bwind22
02-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Half these people thought urge took you with when he left, but I knew better.... Good luck Vod.

Now, we just wait for Zero to return and my predictions will be accurate....

ManchestrMorgue
02-28-2007, 12:13 AM
All the best with that. Hope you can pull off the working from home and spending more time with the family.... I would love to be able to do that. Currently I work long hours to give them what I would like to give them. However I would also like to give more of me.

So I wish you every success.

Geddy
02-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Good luck Vodstock.