PDA

View Full Version : Movies that u'll never forget

agoniste
12-30-2003, 12:05 PM
list some movies u'll never forget,
maybe because it was shocking,great,etc..

one of mines would have to be Cannibal Holocaust..
i just saw it once and thaT's enough for me

Bub
12-30-2003, 01:11 PM
that would be my choice as well.
shocking, gory, very well done and never leaves you alone.
I for one wish I hadn't seen the monkey etc but what a great film, I was as much shocked at myself for finding it entertaining as I was shocked at the film.
Filmed with real cannibal tribes, how do you get cannibals to play cannibals and stop them eating you? lol.
The director was in court in Italy as they didn't believe it was fake, great use of film but not for everybody.

Also audition had the same effect on me.
I'll never forget bad taste as it just had such big balls.
Halloween 1+2, I saw these as a child and checked under the bed for about a year afterwards :(
From Beyond, horror, humour, the bloke from reanimator and naked kinky women, as a young teen I was in heaven :)
ROTLD, top top class film, I still watch this once a month, lol.

avenger00soul
12-30-2003, 01:18 PM
I'll never be able to forget The Monster Squad or Silver Bullet b/c they were the first horror films I ever rented.

Haunted
12-30-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I'll never be able to forget The Monster Squad or Silver Bullet b/c they were the first horror films I ever rented.

Silver Bullet was one of my first films too. So was, check this out, the Exorcist. That movie scared the beejesus outta me. I also have to say, as corny as it is, Fright Night was one of my firsts

Okay, those movies had an impact due to them being around the time I could first watch a horror film without my parents yelling at me to leave the room But...

Horror films that really stand out to me are: The Shining, Night of the Living Dead, and In the Mouth of Madness....these (besides the Exorcist) were the only movies, out of all the horror flicks I've seen, that have actually scared the absolute shit outta me.

rikki
12-30-2003, 02:35 PM
The Kingdom

Hands down the wierdest, most fucked up shit I've EVER seen. It's this Swedish movie about this haunted hospital and this lady becomes impregnated by this evil spirit or something and gives birth to a full grown man. The entire story is told by these 2 retarded kids working in the kitchen. Fucked up shit. I love foreign horror.