PDA

View Full Version : The Zombie Santa Claus Doll

crabapple
11-14-2006, 07:12 AM
This is a must-post, really. I made three of these last year and only this one is left...a lonely Zombie Santa. I'm sellin' him for cheap because that's the way Zombie Santas are...cheep!!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZghoulstudioQQhtZ-1

the_real_linda
11-14-2006, 07:20 AM
they are way scary.......i love living dead dolls....but only the minis cause theyre cute

urgeok
11-14-2006, 07:30 AM
This is a must-post, really. I made three of these last year and only this one is left...a lonely Zombie Santa. I'm sellin' him for cheap because that's the way Zombie Santas are...cheep!!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZghoulstudioQQhtZ-1

come on and admit it ..

you run a sweatshop in your basement dont you ?

30 - 40 underage illegal immigrants you bought on the black market at 10$ each from their starving parents - so they can churn these things out for you.

probably scared to death to make them too ... it means bad ju-ju for these kids..

i hope you're ashamed of yourself !!!!

you,.... you,.....you ...... eskimo !

crabapple
11-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes!

It's that dumb 10 character minimum thing again...can never post a short and sweet response anymore.

crabapple
11-14-2006, 07:52 AM
I mean, seriously...where have you seen a Zombie Santa Claus before. There have been killer Santas, yes. But not killer ZOMBIE cannibal Santas. He is like Templar Knight...cannot see you but hears you breathing. Eeeek yahhhhh, zombie! Scares meeee!

urgeok
11-14-2006, 07:56 AM
i can clearly see you're nuts.

you might want to try different shorts !!

wocka wocka wocka !!

(that one was for vod)

Vodstok
11-14-2006, 08:05 AM
i can clearly see you're nuts.

you might want to try different shorts !!

wocka wocka wocka !!

(that one was for vod)

Nice. i am so ingrained in the fabric of this place that i am getting shit aimed at me, even when i have not had anything to do with the thread :)

Oh, and you can make your comments appear sort and sweet, just throw in some gibberish adnd change its color to white.

urgeok
11-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Nice. i am so ingrained in the fabric of this place that i am getting shit aimed at me, even when i have not had anything to do with the thread :)

Oh, and you can make your comments appear sort and sweet, just throw in some gibberish adnd change its color to white.

but you love puns so ! :confused:

:p

Vodstok
11-14-2006, 08:28 AM
but you love puns so ! :confused:

:p

Yep. Thats me. The Pun guy.

crabapple
11-14-2006, 08:50 AM
That man's nuts!! Grabbem!!

punk666
11-16-2006, 03:41 AM