PDA

View Full Version : oops

Thomasgeorge
11-13-2006, 06:59 AM
In movies there are always mistakes post a few here

Roderick Usher
11-13-2006, 07:59 AM
in High Tension, Alexandre Aja makes the mistake of thinking he's filming a clever story

Vodstok
11-13-2006, 08:03 AM
in T2, when the terminator jumps into the canal on the Harley, it could not be more obvious its NOT Arnold on the bike.

In 13 Ghosts, Tony Shalub punches mat lillard. As he lays on the floor near a glass bookshelf, you can see a the reflection of a guy in headphones just over lillard's shoulder.

Vanilla Ice was in TMNT 2.

stubbornforgey
11-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Sherwood forest
one of the merry men are wearing work boots
big john is wearing a watch.

Vodstok
11-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Sherwood forest
one of the merry men are wearing work boots
big john is wearing a watch.

RobinHood has an American Accent...

Christian Slater says "Fuck me, they made it!", several hundred years before the word "fuck" even existed (same with Braveheart).

And did anyone ever notice, Prince John is missing from a Robin Hood movie?

ShankS
11-13-2006, 10:48 AM
http://www.moviemistakes.com/

melaniepants
11-13-2006, 10:50 AM
In American psycho after he has sex with the one girl he gets up and looks in the mirror and you can see the microphone in the corner and then in the next shot you cant see it.

stygianwitch
11-13-2006, 10:59 AM
In Independence Day, when Constance puts the whisky in the fridge it's empty, when Dave takes it out again 2 seconds later the damn thing's near full

Vodstok
11-13-2006, 11:03 AM
In Independence Day, when Constance puts the whisky in the fridge it's empty, when Dave takes it out again 2 seconds later the damn thing's near full

Thats a good fridge :)

stygianwitch
11-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Thats a good fridge :)

i had one just like it...... then i woke up :(

stubbornforgey
11-13-2006, 11:42 AM
enter the dragon..
Bruce Lee said..heyah!!instead of hai..

hey LOL.
Thats the best i got ok ..fuck'.sue me .:o

Vodstok
11-13-2006, 11:44 AM
enter the dragon..
Bruce Lee said..heyah!!instead of hai..

hey LOL.
Thats the best i got ok ..fuck'.sue me .:o

You will be served with a subpeona as soon as it reaches NZ. By snail mail.. I gguess Ill see you in court in a year or two.

stubbornforgey
11-13-2006, 11:55 AM
You will be served with a subpeona as soon as it reaches NZ. By snail mail.. I gguess Ill see you in court in a year or two.

awwwwwwwww man!!:o

Haunted
11-13-2006, 04:44 PM
RobinHood has an American Accent...

Christian Slater says "Fuck me, they made it!", several hundred years before the word "fuck" even existed (same with Braveheart).

And did anyone ever notice, Prince John is missing from a Robin Hood movie?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with your police work there, Lou.

The etymology of "fuck" is Anglo Saxon (Germanic and possibly over 2,500 yrs. old and older), and was even translated into Latin by the Romans. It wasn't considered vulgar until sometime between the 15th century and the 17th century.

But you're right about the absence of Prince John. Perhaps it was due to the controversy surrounding the relationship between John and Richard. You see, there is speculation, and evidence to support it, that it was actually Richard who was the shit head, while John was illfamed due to his deformity (remember that people in those days believed that deformities were a curse from god) and Richard's ruthless desire for the throne.

urgeok
11-13-2006, 06:17 PM
i was also going to mention the word fuck is very old ..

but i'm pretty sure it wasnt said in the context 'fuck me' waaaaay back in the day

scaryminda15
11-14-2006, 05:41 AM
I find it funny like in a shot there is something the person is holding and in a few minutes it disappears the directors are secretly magicians. On Home Improvement, awesome show, Tim Allen had a glass bottle of Coke and one minute the cap was off it and then it was back on. odd huh? But still cool none the less.

Vodstok
11-14-2006, 05:46 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with your police work there, Lou.

The etymology of "fuck" is Anglo Saxon (Germanic and possibly over 2,500 yrs. old and older), and was even translated into Latin by the Romans. It wasn't considered vulgar until sometime between the 15th century and the 17th century.

But you're right about the absence of Prince John. Perhaps it was due to the controversy surrounding the relationship between John and Richard. You see, there is speculation, and evidence to support it, that it was actually Richard who was the shit head, while John was illfamed due to his deformity (remember that people in those days believed that deformities were a curse from god) and Richard's ruthless desire for the throne.

Oh sure... Correct my ill-informed misconceptions...

If you keep this up, i'll have to take the foot out of my mouth AND my head out of my ass, and then no one will recognize me...

:)

But where would people get the impression that king richard was a bastard? H eonly went to another part of the world to try and shove his religion down the throat of the people who were commiting the heinous crime of living on the land where their people had been for as long as there had been recorded history...
Sheesh... White guys never get a break....

Haunted
11-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Vod, I don't believe that you have your head up your ass. However, what Urge said is true. It's highly unlikely that Slater cum Will Scarlet would have said "Fuck me," because at that particular time, it would have been like saying, "Well punch me in the face!" You see, the word went from "to strike" to "to fornicate" over the centuries... thus becoming a swear word instead of just a general expletive.

Vodstok
11-14-2006, 06:06 AM
I really did go to the wrong school :)

urgeok
11-14-2006, 06:12 AM
there are actually more than one theory for the origion of the term though ...

one is that it came from a german word that looks similar - which means to plant a seed.

i remember it as being flicken, but when i looked it up it meant to mend or repair..