PDA

View Full Version : PAul R. Nelson for congress!

Vodstok
10-25-2006, 05:35 AM
Wisconson has a HILARIOUS battle for congress going on, check this out, it is a REAL CAMPAIGN ADD:

http://nelson.sitebuilder.completecampaigns.com/common/media.php?id=6166

I love the professional manner in which everythign is portrayed, not to mention the 20 seconds of dead air at the end of the clip...

bwind22
10-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Ahahahahahah!

Wisconsin sucks.

ShankS
10-25-2006, 05:44 AM
rofl I wish we had election adds like that in the Uk, You'd get some truth, and all the dirt dishing.:D

Vodstok
10-25-2006, 06:47 AM
The funny thing is, does the guy running this add actually think he is going to sway people with it? I would vote for the guy to say fuck you to mr nelson. plus at least he is doing somehting interesting with money.... Who doesnt want to know what old men think when they "Polish the bishop"?

Seriously... Mr nelson has the voice of a cartoon character, and is clearly desperate as hell trying to find any shit he can sling at the other guy rather than tooting his own horn, which means he probably has nothing of any use to say.

Zero
10-25-2006, 09:20 AM
i'd rather the pentagon study vietnamese prostitutes than kill iraqis. . . i've always found my local vietnamese prostitue a bit of a mystery and would love some insights

Vodstok
10-25-2006, 09:24 AM
i'd rather the pentagon study vietnamese prostitutes than kill iraqis. . . i've always found my local vietnamese prostitue a bit of a mystery and would love some insights

They did, back in the late 60s and early 70s.

Zero
10-25-2006, 09:25 AM
They did, back in the late 60s and early 70s.

damn - why did i miss all the good historic periods!