PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. BenGee

monalisa
10-17-2006, 08:27 PM
My little dog BenGee passed away tonight. For those who haven't "heard" me talk about him before, he was a 17 year old Bichon. He had a very good life, but, fuck, I'm gonna miss him soooooo much. He was a wonderful, intelligent, loving little dog. Peace, my sweet BenGee.

neverending
10-17-2006, 08:30 PM
My condolences. It's tough to lose a beloved pet. They really are dear friends.

monalisa
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
My condolences. It's tough to lose a beloved pet. They really are dear friends.

Thank you.

crabapple
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
I offer my condolences too.

Phalanx
10-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I just thought I'd try my hand at this...I hope it comes out right...

Love and friendship can only end in tears 'lest you die together...let them fall, knowing that within each of them is a reflection of the warmth and truth of the feelings you hold for your dear child...You'll both move on, one way to the other, hold to your sadness only 'til a time your memories allow you to smile again.

R.I.P little one
Relax, it becomes easier with time. - B.

bwind22
10-17-2006, 10:12 PM
A wiser man than I once said...

"Forget, don't regret, to find love and happiness unless you're willing to be strong when they are gone along the way." - Greg Graffin

Sorry to hear about your pooch. I know I'm not looking forward to the day that my current dog passes away. It's never easy. Stay strong.

stygianwitch
10-18-2006, 02:45 AM
My condolences, it's really hard to lose a friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you

alkytrio666
10-18-2006, 03:15 AM
I'm so sorry, I truly am. I know how damn hard it is to lose a pet like this. The passing of my pup was one of the hardest days of my life.

She'll always be with you through memories.

Zero
10-18-2006, 03:22 AM
my deepest sympathies

novakru
10-18-2006, 04:40 AM
I am very sorry monalisa.
Pets are our little furry children and there's not much to soothe a soul that has lost one, time is about the only thing that takes the sting out.
Rest In Peace little BenGee.

monalisa
10-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Thank you all soooo much for your kind words. It means more to me than I can possibly tell you and it helps a great deal. Thank you again. You all are the best!

Vodstok
10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
I know exactly what you are going through. We lost both of our rats (they had huge tumors, we put them down at the same time) in the middl eof my unemployment.. it nearly killed me, they were like our babies before our baby. I was crushed :(

It does get better though.. at least he isnt suffering.

Unless he was an evil dog (which it doesnt sound like he was)

tic
10-19-2006, 05:56 AM
I know how you feel.

I have had 3 dogs so far: Shep a Collie (Lassie Type) was put to sleep after a brave fight with cancer, he was 15 and had a good life; Samson a German Shepherd, who would take on anything that tried to harm you, contracted hepatitus, went blind and passed away on the same night, he was 8. After this I vowed never to have another dog again, until I returned from work only to find a small ball of fur having a whale of a time, exploring the garden; Zara a Black long-haired German Shepherd is now 8. I'm glad my parents sneaked her over.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/mule4468/german-shepherd-0061.jpg