PDA

View Full Version : Its Friday the 13th of October, 2006, and...

_____V_____
10-13-2006, 05:22 AM
what do all of you do? I just go about my routine work, not do anything unusual like take a trip to somewhere else, pay unexpected visits etc...

bout 6-7 years back on a friday the 13th, a mirror fell from somewhere on top of a building construction site and crashed to pieces about 4-5 metres away from where I stood. Gotta admit it shook me up bad...but I got over it...I think...

anything happen on this special day to anyone?

Haunted
10-13-2006, 05:36 AM
It's another day in the life of me.

urgeok
10-13-2006, 05:38 AM
just like any other day to me.

if it wasnt for people saying 'hey ! its friday 13th' i wouldnt even be aware of it.

the only tradition i know of is that we have a lakeside town a few hours from Toronto called Port Dover.
during the warmer moths it is tradition for Bikers (clubs and independants) to take over the town of port dover every Fri 13 and party like pirates.

there are a million Port Dover Fri-13 t-shirts - every biker up here has a bunch of them.

Disease
10-13-2006, 06:11 AM
I bought Friday the 13th pt 7 on VHS and I watched it!

But the day ended for me 13 minutes ago,

Roderick Usher
10-13-2006, 08:01 AM
the paraskevidekatriaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th) thread is already on this one:)

Vodstok
10-13-2006, 08:04 AM
My radition is consolidating the threads:
http://horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25253

:D:D:D

AmericanManiac
10-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Well when I was little tike, Me and me father would always watch friday the
13th movies. Now I don't do anything, it's just a normal day in the neighborhood.

BudMan
10-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I like to take a stroll out to Crystal Lake and hack up some counsellors having sex.

Chainsaw Guy
10-13-2006, 08:30 AM
well since i live in the country i like to grab a chainsaw and an apron and chop random people who pass through town up...........wait a minute.....................

urgeok
10-13-2006, 08:33 AM
you dont 'chop' people up with a chainsaw, you saw them apart !

yeesh ... killers today ..:rolleyes:

Chainsaw Guy
10-13-2006, 08:42 AM
you dont 'chop' people up with a chainsaw, you saw them apart !

yeesh ... killers today ..:rolleyes:

what if the chainsaws not running

urgeok
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
what if the chainsaws not running

you going to use a stalled chainsaw to chop a guy up ?

you'll die of exhaustion before your victim does.

dont they train these guys anymore ?

Chainsaw Guy
10-13-2006, 08:45 AM
you going to use a stalled chainsaw to chop a guy up ?

you'll die of exhaustion before your victim does.

dont they train these guys anymore ?

okay then i will use the sledge

urgeok
10-13-2006, 08:46 AM
chop him up with a sledge you will ???
I cannot teach this one

PhilnEdee
10-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Taking my daughter and 3 of her friends to see The Grudge 2 (PG 13 and all that, she is 14) wife and I gonna go see the TCM Beginning movie...its up to people like us who post here to kind of keep the tradition going...if not, one Halloween we'll wake up and ...no AMC monsterfest...no Wolfman on in BnW...be showing Major League and Liar Liar for Halloween.

Chainsaw Guy
10-13-2006, 08:51 AM
I cannot teach this one

okay im just gonna shoot you

urgeok
10-13-2006, 08:52 AM
Taking my daughter and 3 of her friends to see The Grudge 2 (PG 13 and all that, she is 14) wife and I gonna go see the TCM Beginning movie...its up to people like us who post here to kind of keep the tradition going...if not, one Halloween we'll wake up and ...no AMC monsterfest...no Wolfman on in BnW...be showing Major League and Liar Liar for Halloween.

you ALL be better off seeing Grudge 2 from everything i've heard of TCM beginning.

stygianwitch
10-13-2006, 09:00 AM
I cannot teach this one okay im just gonna shoot you

think you're right urge, he needs some serious lessons on how to do murder & mayhem... i bet he thinks he can 'sneak' up on people with that chainsaw :D :D

it goes like this Chainsaw Guy.... if you want to chop someone up... use an axe... or a machete...or a meat cleaver... :rolleyes: :D

PhilnEdee
10-13-2006, 09:13 AM
you ALL be better off seeing Grudge 2 from everything i've heard of TCM beginning.

Parents would truly love me far and wide if I carried their 13-14yo daughters in to see that one!:eek:
I hated the Grudge, watched the orig TCM from 1974? this week...just gonna be a fun time for the 13th!

tic
10-13-2006, 09:31 AM
okay im just gonna shoot you

With a chainsaw?:confused:

alkytrio666
10-13-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm gonna kick back with a couple buddies and a couple beers and try to watch my favorite of the Friday the 13th series: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Woohoo!

crabapple
10-13-2006, 12:43 PM
There's definitely worse ways to spend Friday the 13th!

I am mostly at home today, building horror dolls. Oh, and take a look at these new light-up flashing mummy skulls I am making today also. They're actually pretty disgusting.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/darkcornerpix/mummyskullSMALL.jpg

Elvis_Christ
10-13-2006, 04:58 PM
That skull looks rad!

crabapple
10-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Hey, you are awesome. Of course, I am selling them. Twenty-three bucks postpaid. You put 2 AA batteries inside it and switch it on, and it blinks on and off for a good long time!

I will also dress it with blood paint for free.

Elvis_Christ
10-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey, you are awesome. Of course, I am selling them. Twenty-three bucks postpaid. You put 2 AA batteries inside it and switch it on, and it blinks on and off for a good long time!

I will also dress it with blood paint for free.
I'll have to hit you up when I'm a bit more financial. Didn't get paid this week due to a glitch in the system :(

crabapple
10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
No worries, I'll have more left. I was going down to the store to buy more skulls. Ha ha ha!

No, but seriously, everyone's got money concerns. These are helping pay the electric bill and so on.

Elvis_Christ
10-13-2006, 06:12 PM
No worries, I'll have more left. I was going down to the store to buy more skulls. Ha ha ha!

No, but seriously, everyone's got money concerns. These are helping pay the electric bill and so on.

Damn bills grrrrrr :mad:

You do some great work. I showed a few friends pics of your horror dolls. They thought they were pretty fucking cool.

PhilnEdee
10-14-2006, 09:17 PM

Daughter and her friends seemed to enjoy the Grudge 2...teen blisss and all that I suppose?
...as for TCM the Begin...very good, very horror filled movie. SOLID from start to finish, not for the squeemish or those who get that nervous feeling in the theater...Don't anyone believe the bad critics...this movie can make you feel very uneasy while watching... really a HORROR story.