PDA

View Full Version : Rad new Horror Music Video

bloodletter
10-12-2006, 10:37 PM
just saw the rough cut of this music video... it was shot last weekend and the band finished the video today. It is sick, total old school horror, made for the utube underground music contest. I heard they're posting it tomorrow. All I have to say is it has the best bong death scene ever... check it out... initfortim is the band, broken heart beating drum is the video... fucking rad.

bwind22
10-12-2006, 10:40 PM
just saw the rough cut of this music video... it was shot last weekend and the band finished the video today. It is sick, total old school horror, made for the utube underground music contest. I heard they're posting it tomorrow. All I have to say is it has the best bong death scene ever... check it out... initfortim is the band, broken heart beating drum is the video... fucking rad.

This wouldn't happen to be your band, would it?

bloodletter
10-12-2006, 10:45 PM
nope, but nice bad religion quote

bwind22
10-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks. They do kick much ass.

Just some fair warning for ya... This post will likely be regarded as spam by most people here for this reason...

You are brand new and your first post was directing people to check something out. (Although not actually posting a link to it may spare you.)

It's nothing personal. It's just that we have new people show up, seems like at least 1 a day, that have never been here before and they are just trying to pimp their site, or their band, or their book, or their movie they are making or whatever... It happens a lot here. So you might catch a hard time for that, but if you stick around and make some other relevant posts, the animosity will soon fade.

bloodletter
10-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey, thanks for being cool about it. just got stoked on something. Actually do you know of any new underground horror flicks. I'm a huge fan of old school horror. Most recently I absolutely loved the devils rejects (hated rob Zombies movie before that) and I also met the cat who made the remake of chainsaw (not the newest but the last one) and I went off at him. Basically he was apompous ass who bought the rights to the name, made that movie for nothing and raked it in. props for the cash he made, but that last one was nothing like the original, and that's what I told him. The first only had 30 seconds of blood, but it messed with your mind. The remake was shit. I'll watch the most recent when it comes out on HBO, it's a Saturday and I'm hungover.

bwind22
10-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, I've heard The Descent was pretty good, but I have yet to see it. (I don't think it's released on DVD in the US until later this month.) Dead & Breakfast was pretty good as was Shaun of the Dead. It's hard to make recommendations to someone without knowing specifically what type of horror they like or what they've already seen. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is excellent is you've never seen that...

bloodletter
10-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Ok, lets see. I love old school true horror... halloween I & II.Texas Chainsaw, the first fer freddy/Jason movies, My bloody Valentine, Evil Dead, Dawn of the Dead (orig)

The funny rad shit... Evil Dead I & II, Army of Darkness, Tales from the Darkside, Bad Taste, Slumber party massacre, Shaun of the Dead... etc.... Basically anything Joe Bob Briggs would recomend.

The way overproduced, but awesome, horror flicks... Dawn of the Dead Remake, Devils Rejects (so f'n rad), Saw... etc.

What I don't like is bullshit that's out there to just make cash, no love involved... the last two chainsaws.... Honestly haven't scene the newest one, but the last one was so fuckin stupid. Yeah, I'm gonna sneak up on you with a chainsaw and start that fucker with a pushbotton that's faster then me lighting a lighter, whatever. Don't get me wrong cause I love boobs in a white wife beater, but that movie was painfully bad. It made all that money with a slick ad and no competition.

bloodletter
10-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Ok, I'm waiting to hear about these flicks I should see... check this out...

It's from that video

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/bobry/IMG_1632.jpg

bloodletter
10-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Actually, here is that video... let me know what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKEJT6Uabc