PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Horror

Bloody Mitts
10-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Woe is me, the ultimate horror in life has been occuring for me over the course of the past week and continues...

I'm in the process of getting a GOOD job, a job I Need!!!! It's to pay just over 10 dollars an hour and for having no experience doing what i'm applying for and to think i'm truely being considered is horrifing! I don't know what I'll do if I do not get this job! So, after another week tops I'll be back to actually start posting some good thoughts around here. Right now I'm much to stressed and can't even think straight!

Happy Haunting Everyone; The red, blood soaked mitts will return after this torture is through.

stygianwitch
10-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Good luck with the job, hope ya get it

monalisa
10-04-2006, 01:24 AM
That's actually really great news, you know that don't you??? It's natural to be terrified when starting a new job. Look at it this way; you'll either do a good job or you won't. If you don't, they'll probably give you a breaking in period, if not they aren't worth working for anyway. If you don't make the grade, you're no worse off than you are now. And it works out, you'll have a job that you will hopfully be good at and will be good for you.

BTW, I don't remember seeing your name before, so welcome to HDC! :)

punk666
10-04-2006, 01:40 AM
good luck with the job mitts

Phalanx
10-04-2006, 03:24 AM
You should save up for a 1200 watt light with that crappy job there, and as soon as you have enough, buy it, break stuff at work, and quit.
Start growing some phat weed, even one plant at a time would probably make more'n that...Yes, I'm not always the best influence.

Vodstok
10-04-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Phalanx
You should save up for a 1200 watt light with that crappy job there, and as soon as you have enough, buy it, break stuff at work, and quit.
Start growing some phat weed, even one plant at a time would probably make more'n that...Yes, I'm not always the best influence. Quit School Kids! Sell Drugs!

Why not, it worked for snoop dogg....

Bloody Mitts
10-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Thanks Everyone for the encouragment for me getting this job.. the fear doesn't come from working, I am one of the best workers i know, it comes from actually getting the job.. so heres the update. I had taken the first interview and all went well :) I had to take 4 time tests! *gasp* Yes tests, to get the job, which went well enough I believe now i'm just sitting here stewing waiting to see if they call me back for a second interview. lol I guess I'm not even worried about getting this job its worry over NOT getting it... cause I don't ever want to work at Mcdonalds again (though i know i can if i'm forced to).
In case y ou're wondering i'm 22, i work at MD a long time ago and I STILL never want to go back... i'd rather go back to my last horror experience of a job ( Disney on Ice and some 120hr/week days) before I do Mc donalds again. Thanks again..

Stygian
Mona (Hi! Thanks for the greet!)
Punk666 and
Phalanx and Vodstok (for their oh so good bad influence, seems appropriate for the forum)

Back to my first viewing of Final Destination 3 now, maybe tommorrow i'll come make about 100 or so posts after training tommorrow. (I have Poll training tommorrow.. and no i'm not a stripper its for voting I sit around about 13 hours and do nothing for 80 bucks)

Merry Massacuring Everyone