PDA

View Full Version : The Uwe Boll Fight from Saturday

urgeok
09-26-2006, 07:42 AM
all over now ..

here is some footage of my friend Chris fighting Uwe.
He actually did a good job - especially since he's never boxed a day in his life.

got knocked down but still got agressive - did the best of all the other critics. ... good on ya Chris ! :D

on the same site - general area you'll find other related footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyT8_W8LLpE

Vodstok
09-26-2006, 07:48 AM
taking forever to load...

Damn, i was hoping someone would put him in the hospital (Uwe, not Chris)

why can't mike tyson be a big game fan?

Angra
09-26-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
taking forever to load...

Damn, i was hoping someone would put him in the hospital (Uwe, not Chris)

why can't mike tyson be a big game fan?

I canīt imagine Tyson being able to write a letter..:rolleyes:

bwind22
09-26-2006, 07:54 AM
That....

was.....

AWESOME!

Your buddy Chris is a hero to us all!

But why didn't Uwe have to wear headgear? That shit is distracting and can make it hard to see if it gets twisted at all. I woulda done what Uwe did and go without it.

urgeok
09-26-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
That....

was.....

AWESOME!

Your buddy Chris is a hero to us all!

But why didn't Uwe have to wear headgear? That shit is distracting and can make it hard to see if it gets twisted at all. I woulda done what Uwe did and go without it.

i think it was for the benefit of the non boxers ... i dont think Boll expected to get challenged and they wanted to make sure the non fighters were protected.

one guy got his nut rattled pretty hard - they all went in there thinking it was just for fun - but Boll was hitting for real.

thank god Chris got in a couple of lessons..

newb
09-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Nice try from Chris. It would have been soooo sweet to see UWE get knocked down.

Roderick Usher
09-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Valient effort from Chris.

Too bad Uwe's films don't have half as much drama as there was in that minute and a half of fight footage.

Let's all encourage him to give up film for a boxing career:D

hitman3005
09-26-2006, 10:14 AM
GRRRRRRRRRR! HATE UWE BOLL! I want those precious hours of my life back that i spent watching Alone In The Dark and House of The Dead!!! No headgear needed here. Security would probably have to pull me off of his worthless ass as i hovered over his lifeless body continuing to slug away at him while i sobbed like a baby!