PDA

View Full Version : Help This Day Go By Faster

SKOOFx
09-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Its only 10:30am, and i have this unsettling feeling that this workday will take forever to end.

Talk about anything.

Haunted
09-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I have a hang over from last night's martinis. That was dumb on my part because the meds I have to take say: Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication. However, I wanted a drink, so I was going to have one and pay for it today.

Okay, dude, it's 12:07 PM. You're probably at lunch. There are tons of things I can say, because I'm like....uh witchy. I know tons of neat tricks to help you make the day go by faster without speeding up time...which I don't think would be very wise. Anyway, it's all about visualization. It's like being in a pool with a bunch of people...you're the only one that's dry. What that does is seperate you from your situation so you move through it faster.

However, most people aren't interested in my witchy ideas.:p

newb
09-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx
Its only 10:30am, and i have this unsettling feeling that this workday will take forever to end.

Talk about anything.

Why don't you try working....your bosses aren't paying you to chat on here all day.

:D

look at that.....2 hours have passed already.

SKOOFx
09-13-2005, 09:43 AM
hehe back from lunch.

And, yes i am interested in your "witchy stuff".

Knowledge cant hurt you if you respect it and use it in good will. Its people that abuse it or use it without truly knowing....thats when the problem pop up.

As long as your not going to mess with me (voodoo style)..hehe speak up, i would love to read what you have to say.

(PS- dont be offended by the voodoo comment, i dont know how seriously you take your beleifs, so if it annoyed you..my bad, hehe just covering my grounds :)

Marroe
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by newb
Why don't you try working....your bosses aren't paying you to chat on here all day. Yeah! I think I'm the only person who actually WORKS, at work. I don't have internet access...well, other than my HPS email:rolleyes: but that's never anything fun! Dammit!!! I'm just gonna have to get a wireless modem so I can take my laptop to work for just a week so I can feel like the eveyone else.:mad:

SKOOFx
09-14-2005, 07:44 AM
another day to kill......

ENTITY2000
09-14-2005, 07:47 AM
goodluck! just keep checking out H.D.C. it usually makes my day go by faster:D

SKOOFx
09-14-2005, 08:01 AM
^ that it does.

God damnit i hate this job.

fannyface
09-14-2005, 08:57 AM