PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me what movie this is?

Braddock
08-24-2005, 07:49 PM
As the title suggests I really need some help figuring out a movie, I saw it as a kid and it scared the absolute bejesus out of me.

I know this is incredibly vague, but the only things I can remember are some disfigured thing saying "I want my baby back" (not sure if that was the exact line but that was the jist of it, the bitch wanted her baby back and she wasn't fooling around). That's the main thing about the movie that freaked me out. There were two others things, trees with arms and faces and two werewolves (or some other sort of dog like creatures) jumping on top of a car with people trapped in it.

I won't be surprised if I'm way off on as it was a fair fews years ago and my details suck, so anything that anyone suggests that sounds even remotely like this I'll take a look at. But yeah, this has been bugging me for like a year so any help would be appreciated. Some horror movie buff I spoke to the other night thinks it could be American Werewolf in London?

Edit: oh and while I'm at it, there was another movie I saw the same night. Not even sure if you'd classify it as horror but it involved these people (all criminals I think?) having these collars put around their necks and given a partner. If they got too far away from their partner for like 10 seconds their heads would explode.

ChEEbA
08-24-2005, 09:19 PM
The first sounds like elements from a FEW things.

The second is definately Wedlock, and the collars were distance proximity activated, not timed.;)
Good movie, I liked it.

Ritualistic
08-24-2005, 10:22 PM
I dont know about werewolves or faces or anything but the "I want my baby back" thing reminds me of american gothic.
LOL

Maybe someone else can help you. I am currently drinking and cant really think

mothermold
08-25-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Braddock
As the title suggests I really need some help figuring out a movie, I saw it as a kid and it scared the absolute bejesus out of me.

I know this is incredibly vague, but the only things I can remember are some disfigured thing saying "I want my baby back" (not sure if that was the exact line but that was the jist of it, the bitch wanted her baby back and she wasn't fooling around). That's the main thing about the movie that freaked me out. There were two others things, trees with arms and faces and two werewolves (or some other sort of dog like creatures) jumping on top of a car with people trapped in it.

def. not american werewolve.

might be "the guardian" moving trees,druids,crazy nanny,wolves.

happy hunting.:)

Angra
08-25-2005, 01:02 AM
I´m pretty sure it´s "The gate"

Braddock
08-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Angra
I´m pretty sure it´s "The gate"
:D Being new here I'm got nfi how this became a running joke, but keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot guys, particularly mothermold, I think you could be right about The Guardian, appreciate it :) Been reading up on it and apparently it's pretty bad, but ah well, when you're that young I guess you don't really notice. Anyone have an idea of how big this movie is, as in would I be able to hire from a video store or will I have to start hunting around for it?

mothermold
08-25-2005, 01:49 AM
:D Being new here I'm got nfi how this became a running joke, but keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot guys, particularly mothermold, I think you could be right about The Guardian, appreciate it :) Been reading up on it and apparently it's pretty bad, but ah well, when you're that young I guess you don't really notice. Anyone have an idea of how big this movie is, as in would I be able to hire from a video store or will I have to start hunting around for it?

no problem.

on a plus side the production design and sets are nice......and they show boobies!!!!:D

that's my eternal child for ya.

Angra
08-25-2005, 01:56 AM

U bet.:cool: LOL

You can be sure that you´re other movie question is "Wedlock" as Cheeba mentioned. One of the last good Rutger Hauer movies.