PDA

View Full Version : It makes me sad when I see fighting.

filmmaker2
08-19-2005, 09:04 AM
I hate to see people fighting.

taylorsmommy
08-19-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm with you, buddy! It really upsets me.

newb
08-19-2005, 09:11 AM
OK TIME ONCE AGAIN FOR A GROUP HUG.

if this hotlink don't work...i'm gonna look stupid.

http://www.bilmck.freeserve.co.uk/GroupHug.jpg

filmmaker2
08-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Dude....that picture is psycho! It's scarier than most of the horror films discussed here.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention:

YEH

U ALL SUK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINHEAD ROOLZ

The_Return
08-19-2005, 09:30 AM
It doesnt make me sad persay, but it certainly is annoying. That post a pic thread is just insane...

I suppose that we shouldnt expect any different...these thing seem to go in shifts, and it's been like that since I got here.

Deposable
08-19-2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/NR/rdonlyres/1A31330D-198C-4A85-8263-C7A2D2267D11/0/4112babycry.jpg

Hate_Breeder
08-19-2005, 09:21 PM
http://www.fightingmaster.com/legends/dekkers/best_fights/nangpon1/nangpon_big.jpg

IDrinkYourBlood
08-19-2005, 09:25 PM
some fightings good (boxing, fight tournament, movies, games), but when your right there its kinda uncomfortable. makes me feel uneasy, thats only if its big fucking guys.

ItsAlive75
08-19-2005, 09:50 PM
When people I KNOW fight, it sucks.

When its strangers... front row.

Deposable
08-19-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
some fightings good (boxing, fight tournament, movies, games), but when your right there its kinda uncomfortable. makes me feel uneasy, thats only if its big fucking guys.

Wow, that was a great fucking post. hahaha

RoLLiNLiGhTs
08-19-2005, 11:01 PM
The only reason people fight is because they don't agree with what the other person is saying...So what if you have to bite the bullet, and let it go or agree, it's not like you work or live with that person and see them everyday against your will....
Fuck 'em, I think the only reason people fight on the internet is because they're too chicken shit to do it in real life...:)

Elvis_Christ
08-19-2005, 11:53 PM
As Desposible has said......

KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!! :p

The STE
08-20-2005, 04:19 PM
SCREW ALL 'YALL!

HAIL SATAN
HIGH PRIEST WISE

Haunted
08-20-2005, 05:27 PM
You know Sam, you just hit it. I wanted to know if we had to stop making HIGH PRIEST WISE jokes, but you sorta beat me to it.

EXTR3MIST
08-25-2005, 08:16 AM
Conflict is an essential ingredient for growth - without conflict, growth is limited.

Without war, there is no peace - without hate, there is no love.

Besides, only puffs don't like fighting.

:D

Deposable
08-26-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by EXTR3MIST
Conflict is an essential ingredient for growth - without conflict, growth is limited.

No without war, there is peace.

Elvis_Christ
08-26-2005, 03:36 AM

Wow that's SO philosophical

M:rolleyes: O:rolleyes: R:rolleyes: O:rolleyes: N:rolleyes: I:rolleyes: C.............

http://web.knoxnews.com/silence/archives/hatecrime1.jpg

EXTR3MIST
08-26-2005, 06:44 AM
Peace must be fought for - it is the nature of existence.

There is a war going on in every smallest corner of the universe, of our world, in our bodies - every nanosecond of the day. Through it, we develop.

Only in our fickle brains do we get upset about conflict, when it apparently disrupts our idealistic daily lives.

Have a nice day!

:cool:

Deposable
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Yawn :o

Your views are cliche.

Not only are they cliche but they have no ground to stand on, too even sound true.

Elvis_Christ
08-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Peace must be fought for - it is the nature of existence.

There is a war going on in every smallest corner of the universe, of our world, in our bodies - every nanosecond of the day. Through it, we develop.

Only in our fickle brains do we get upset about conflict, when it apparently disrupts our idealistic daily lives.

Have a nice day!

:cool:

Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Wow that's SO philosophical

M:rolleyes: O:rolleyes: R:rolleyes: O:rolleyes: N:rolleyes: I:rolleyes: C.............

EXTR3MIST
08-27-2005, 04:22 AM
Yawn

Your views are cliche.

Not only are they cliche but they have no ground to stand on, too even sound true

Well that's profound.

If you disagree, state your case - I've laid the foundations for you already.

Haunted
08-27-2005, 04:58 AM
The natural state is chaos, and chaos isn't bad, it's just that humanity can't function well in a chaotic environment, so we seek to create order from chaos.

The Taoists say that Heaven and Earth came out of chaos. The ancient Egyptians say that the univers was a watery chaos and from the depths, the Gods were born. In my religion, the Goddess is chaos: Ultimate movement, and God helps organize Her chaotic nature to bring order. (It's sexual, you know). However, I don't really worship God. I really only worship the Goddess.

Anyway, I think war is what happens when people imbibe too much of the chaotic nature. We can't handle it. It can be seen, historicially, by the Viking Berserkers or the Celtic Picts covering themselve in hallucinagenic woad and runing into battle naked. (That really freaked the Romans out, by the way).

EXTR3MIST
08-27-2005, 05:09 AM
I'm typing naked - does that count?

Haunted
08-27-2005, 05:10 AM
Sure it does.

Elvis_Christ
08-28-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
The natural state is chaos, and chaos isn't bad, it's just that humanity can't function well in a chaotic environment, so we seek to create order from chaos.

The Taoists say that Heaven and Earth came out of chaos. The ancient Egyptians say that the univers was a watery chaos and from the depths, the Gods were born. In my religion, the Goddess is chaos: Ultimate movement, and God helps organize Her chaotic nature to bring order. (It's sexual, you know). However, I don't really worship God. I really only worship the Goddess.

Anyway, I think war is what happens when people imbibe too much of the chaotic nature. We can't handle it. It can be seen, historicially, by the Viking Berserkers or the Celtic Picts covering themselve in hallucinagenic woad and runing into battle naked. (That really freaked the Romans out, by the way).

You're SO theological :p

Haunted
08-28-2005, 04:57 AM
When you study that shit for seven years it affects your brain...much like cocaine or crack.

Elvis_Christ
08-28-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm in a atheist/agnostic when it comes to shit like that. Don't believe in it at all.....