PDA

View Full Version : guys, bank, college = suck

Gren the cake
07-19-2005, 02:06 PM
IM annoyed, so I'm gonna whine (Vod whines all the time, and now I want some of the glory)

Guys - Guys don't get it. They mistake my energy/animatedness as flirty. The guy who went to Neverland, Germaine, wants to do me in the butt. seriously! Nah, he fuckin knows I have a boyfriend, I told him that. But now he wants to hang out after work and all that. HE comes by and talks to me during work, which is no problem to me since im bored as shit. But he'll sit with me for like 45 mi nutes. Wants a hug all of a sudden, 'Wanna get something to eat with me?' I sit there with my binder. I printed out a collage of my 4 favorite people in the world (myself, and my 3 dogs, Lucky, Minnie, and Damian... ^_^). Same goes with a couple guys from other work. Granted, they don't know that I have a bf, but has it ever come up? Have we even spoken about anything like that? I could understand If i was slutty/sexy, but I'm not. Well, I guess I kind of am, But fact is I dress like ass going to both jobs, I'm lucky if I even comb my hair. In the 2nd job, I'm too busy rolling around in liquified cat food, bird shit, sweat, feathers and mites to retain any sort of sexiness.

Bank - I almost had a damn heart attack yesterday cuz I was missing $80 out of my account. I triple checked, as I'm not one to go ballsy on someone unless I'm sure (except in the case of herpes, then I'll start complaning to whoever I can..Kpro, URge.. have all heard the herpes wrath). Anyway, I check today,.. and my money is in. What the fuck dude? WHy the hell are you gonna process some of my check and not the rest? I'm not a bank, but that seems to me to make zero sense. I don't like to fuck around with money, and right now $80 is a lot. I have to buy presents - for my Bf and for my Mom. I'm gonna spend several hundred on my BF for his bday (august 4) and buying soemthing for my mom just for being a mom. I'm buying her a sink. LOL. Sounds weird, but I'd much rather get her something nice, usable, than to get her something dumb like iono.. flowers. It'll either be one of those pretty glass sinks, or one of those marble ones thats a combination sink and counter (easy cleaning). It'll bring some nice value to the house, too.

College - If I ever become a teacher, I'm gonna print out a giant sign and hang it in the middle of the room that reads 'There is no such thing as a stupid question' but with the 'no' crossed out. What is the difference between college and high school? Not much. College moreso pointed in a certain direction, but when it comes to stupidity its all the same. It's all fuckin memorization, stress, and about 1-2 hours of retainment. I'm in poli sci and naturally, people want to talk about Iraq. Motherfucker - is Iraq on the test? We meet for 3 hours twice a week, and you wanna spend 45 minutes on something that doesn't matter? Worse of all, they are grossly misinformed and yet are so chatty about it. Teacher says 'There was no evidence of WMDs'. Dude says 'Yeh but.. well.. we know .' Teacher says 'There were never any ties between terrorism in Iraq on America.' dude says 'i know but.. well we know ." Yes. knowing is adequate reason to invade a country. This guy is a fuckin PHD and would most likely rather discuss politics than have sex, you THINK they'd try and listen to the teacher.

I guess the worst thing about it, is the lack of consideration. It isn't a 1 person class, yet he has no problem taking everyone else's time to discuss something on his mind. fuckin bastard. Teacher says 'Speak with me about it at break' and does he? Nope. he goes outside to smoke! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gren the cake
07-19-2005, 02:11 PM
ONE MORE!

CIngular - Cell phones = teh suck. WHy is it that we sit there for 2 hours with the chick, lookin at her computer. ANd verify 3 times that 'Yes. You have the 25% off discount for being a USPS worker' and yet we are still paying full price? Dude, $12 is $12.... and if we're entitled to that, fuckin give it to me.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ANd now i have to take the time to call those motherfuckers??? :mad:

ShankS
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
IM annoyed, so I'm gonna whine (Vod whines all the time, and now I want some of the glory)

Guys - Guys don't get it. They mistake my energy/animatedness as flirty. The guy who went to Neverland, Germaine, wants to do me in the butt. seriously!

I said about this dodgy germain guy in that other thread of yours... he's sniffin around your ass, because he's camp butt muncher.

Gren the cake
07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
could it possibly be because my ass smells like cookies???

(that would be a Family Guy reference)

ShankS
07-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake
could it possibly be because my ass smells like cookies???

(that would be a Family Guy reference)

how would your ass smell like cookies... unless you stuff them down your pants.

Gren the cake
07-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Where else am I to keep them? Is there something they're not telling me????