PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Squad Called In For Defective Sex Toy

bloodrayne
06-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Bomb Squad Called To Defective Sex Toy

Bomb squads in Germany were scrambled after a box of vibrators were mistaken for a bomb.

Terrified German postal workers called in the crack team after a package waiting to be shipped out began vibrating and making a strange buzzing noises.

Police brought the sender of the package to the post office to explain himself - but when the package was opened they found a life-size female sex doll with an electrical vibrating device deep inside an undisclosed location.

The embarrassed man later told police he was returning the doll because it kept turning itself on at the wrong moment.

The package was finally defused when the owner removed the batteries from the defective doll.

ItsAlive75
06-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne

The package was finally defused when the owner removed the batteries from the defective doll.

With his teeth.

urgeok
06-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne

The embarrassed man later told police he was returning the doll because it kept turning itself on at the wrong moment.

during sex ?

Marroe
06-29-2005, 02:09 AM
HA! He wanted to make it last with his plastic girl, but she was too much of a pistol for him.

Vodstok
06-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Was it ticking?
Actually throwers don't worry about ticking 'cause modern bombs don't tick.
Sorry, throwers?
Baggage handlers. But, when a suitcase vibrates, then the throwers gotta call the police.
My suitcase was vibrating?
Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...
it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

urgeok
06-29-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Was it ticking?
Actually throwers don't worry about ticking 'cause modern bombs don't tick.
Sorry, throwers?
Baggage handlers. But, when a suitcase vibrates, then the throwers gotta call the police.
My suitcase was vibrating?
Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while...
it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.

excuse me, i have a Vodstok in my case :D

ShankS
06-29-2005, 12:15 PM
reminds me of the exploding dolls in Only Fools & Horses... you yanks probably don't know what I'm on about.