PDA

View Full Version : The Men Behind The Sun

The Mothman
05-31-2005, 11:10 AM
How is this? I read a bunch of reviews on it that said it was the most disturbing movie ever made? true? how is it?

IDrinkYourBlood
05-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
How is this? I read a bunch of reviews on it that said it was the most disturbing movie ever made? true? how is it? how many people say that about movies nowadays

zwoti
05-31-2005, 02:13 PM
How is this? I read a bunch of reviews on it that said it was the most disturbing movie ever made? true? how is it?

gonna be up there at the top of the list, don't really need to bother with the sequels

The Mothman
06-01-2005, 07:12 AM
so is it worth a look? I bet you cant find the uncut version anywhere in america can you?

zwoti
06-01-2005, 12:59 PM
so is it worth a look? I bet you cant find the uncut version anywhere in america can you?

if you enjoy your gore

The Mothman
06-01-2005, 01:54 PM
nice. ya that would be me.

jay o2 waster
06-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Last time i posted Gore pictures from a men behind the sun film i was hated but fuck bitches like that im gonna capture some of the more disgusting images from the dvd and post em for ya mothman

Edit: sorry man, i cant get my comp to read my MBTS dvd.:(

ShankS
06-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
Last time i posted Gore pictures from a men behind the sun film i was hated but fuck bitches like that im gonna capture some of the more disgusting images from the dvd and post em for ya mothman

Edit: sorry man, i cant get my comp to read my MBTS dvd.:(

Just googled for clips of it... is this from that film? looks good, will have to find this one.

jay o2 waster
06-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
Just googled for clips of it... is this from that film? looks good, will have to find this one. Hell yeah, thats it. The Jappanese did all these tests on the Chinese in the movie and that chick got the frost bite test: which they kept hjer alive in the coldand then poored freezing water on her hands for days and then brought her inside and dunked her hands in extremly hot watter and ripped the skin right off in front of her eyes!!! :D

ShankS
06-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Hell yeah, thats it. The Jappanese did all these tests on the Chinese in the movie and that chick got the frost bite test: which they kept hjer alive in the coldand then poored freezing water on her hands for days and then brought her inside and dunked her hands in extremly hot watter and ripped the skin right off in front of her eyes!!! :D

haha, this ones going on the 'toget' list asap. :)

jay o2 waster
06-03-2005, 12:10 AM
haha, this ones going on the 'toget' list asap. :) great film. Some of the most disgusting shit i've ever seen in my life. Which means it is good:D

ShankS
06-03-2005, 05:58 AM
Some of the most disgusting shit i've ever seen in my life. Which means it is good:D

top stuff!!

zwoti
06-03-2005, 12:53 PM
haha, this ones going on the 'toget' list asap. :)

shanks not seen it yet :eek:

don't bother with the sequels

urgeok
06-03-2005, 01:02 PM
i have a vcd of this i downloaded a long time ago ..
still havent watched it - dont know if i really want to

ShankS
06-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by zwoti

don't bother with the sequels

I rarely do.... unless they come recommended.

zwoti
06-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I rarely do.... unless they come recommended.

well i aint gonna recommend them

ShankS
06-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i have a vcd of this i downloaded a long time ago ..
still havent watched it - dont know if i really want to

I watched this yesterday evening... feelings were mixed. It didn't come across as gore, but morbidly gruesome.

lordworm333
06-08-2005, 12:33 PM
very fucked up movie. worse than cannibal holocaust imo

Elvis_Christ
06-08-2005, 09:30 PM
I saw this awhile ago. I got kinda annoyed because the version I watched was overdubbed not subtitled (a pet hate of mine). Not sure if the version I watched was uncut or not. Quite a good movie really not as shocking as people here have said but still a nasty little movie. The film I want to see similar to this is Salo, a friend of mine saw it at a film festival several years ago and apparentley 90% of the audience left in disgust.

zwoti
06-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I saw this awhile ago. I got kinda annoyed because the version I watched was overdubbed not subtitled (a pet hate of mine). Not sure if the version I watched was uncut or not. Quite a good movie really not as shocking as people here have said but still a nasty little movie. The film I want to see similar to this is Salo, a friend of mine saw it at a film festival several years ago and apparentley 90% of the audience left in disgust.

salo is a strange movie, but thats to be expected

Gnaghi
06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
strange my ass i loaned it to a friend and when he came to school i said so did ya watch it. He said " i dont wanna talk about it" ..... then he looks at me and says "when they ate the crap i puked its disgusting".

Its not even that its bad just uncomfortable as hell to watch ya know

zwoti
06-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Gnaghi
strange my ass i loaned it to a friend and when he came to school i said so did ya watch it. He said " i dont wanna talk about it" ..... then he looks at me and says "when they ate the crap i puked its disgusting".

Its not even that its bad just uncomfortable as hell to watch ya know

well it's not like divine was in the film

and given the subject matter it should be uncomfortable

Gnaghi
06-08-2005, 10:27 PM
yeah i understand and i didnt think it was that bad esecially the last 25 - 30 minutes it got pretty good

Elvis_Christ
06-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I'll have to check out Salo.... I think its banned here tho.

The Mothman
06-13-2005, 08:30 AM
dammit. ill never be able to find these movies. limewire doesnt even have 'em.

urgeok
06-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I'll have to check out Salo.... I think its banned here tho.

it's hard to find - but i think there is a unofficial DVD available on Ebay all the time.
If it goes for under $100 then it's not the real one ..

i have other films by the same director - dont know if i care to see this one though.

urgeok
06-13-2005, 08:33 AM
well it's not like divine was in the film

yeah he/she actually ate real dog crap.
right off the sidewalk.

there isnt enough toothpaste on the planet..

zwoti
06-13-2005, 10:12 AM
right off the sidewalk.

some things you just can't forget...

The Mothman
06-13-2005, 05:17 PM
ya salo looks really cool. its supposedly the "Grossest movie everr made"

Elvis_Christ
06-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeh I've managed to find it on a online rental store over here I'll have to check it out I think to see if its what people say.

Someone on here might be able to tape them for you or something if you can't find 'em.

ShankS
06-14-2005, 03:15 AM
right off the sidewalk.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

thats taking scat to another level.

zwoti
06-14-2005, 03:42 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!!

thats taking scat to another level.

you need to see more early john waters movies

urgeok
06-14-2005, 05:26 AM
you need to see more early john waters movies

they were something else ... vile movies about vile people ..
hard to take your eyes off of them though ...

his later films are much more accessable but they still have that weirl little waters twist ..

it's like what David Lynch would make if he lived in a sewer instead of another dimention.

Elvis_Christ
06-14-2005, 05:55 AM
I'll have to check some of these out. What are the picks of his earlier stuff?

urgeok
06-14-2005, 07:08 AM
there are others but these are the famous early ones ..

Desperate Living (1977)
Female Trouble (1974)
Pink Flamingos (1972)
Multiple Maniacs (1970)
Mondo Trasho (1969)

i have the latest 3...

pink flamingos ,may be the nastiest - its got people competeing for the 'dirtiest people alive' contest - or something like that.

Andy Warhol made some pretty downbeat movies too ..

waters, lynch, warhol .... watch a weekend worth of their earlier films and you risk losing your mind ...

Elvis_Christ
06-14-2005, 07:39 AM
They've got Female Trouble and Desperate Living in one of the stores here I might have to rent them.

ShankS
06-14-2005, 10:39 AM
I'll have to have a read up on some of these ones.

urgeok
06-14-2005, 11:19 AM
I'll have to have a read up on some of these ones.

a whole new film genre for you to explore .. movies about disgusting vile dirty horrible people :)

ShankS
06-14-2005, 11:29 AM
a whole new film genre for you to explore .. movies about disgusting vile dirty horrible people :)

na.. not that new, I can watch some of Blairs politcal party broadcasts for some filth.

Elvis_Christ
06-14-2005, 07:03 PM
na.. not that new, I can watch some of Blairs politcal party broadcasts for some filth.

Too true :p