PDA

View Full Version : Fatty Tax

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-16-2005, 04:26 PM
OK, I've had enough. I say we start taxing fat people, if you can't pay the tax we feed them to starving children in third world countries. No longer will I be late for something because I'm behind a fat person in the hall or get so much ass in my face at the theater.

We'd have fat tax brackets so that most morbidly obese people in america would probably be eaten. Think about it? What's more important? Feeding starving children or another morbidly obese person, stuffing their face completely oblivious to their rapidly approaching death?

Why not tax fat people for that many extra pounds? Unless they have some medical condition (not that many people actually do...) they are just greedy and unhealthy right? Shouldn't we try to help these people by taking their money? They'd only waste it at Mcdonalds anyway.

Also with the fatty tax, more people would get lyposuctions in order to save money. :p

We're putting the crunch on smokers, I say we do the same thing to fat people. They bump into you in bars and they get really disgustingly sweaty. I'd take smokers over them anyday, kick em out. I would like to see atleast a few "no fattys" bar just to get the message across.

So is this a great idea or what? With so many fat people (especially in america) it would be a great source of revenue.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by hellboy
Why not tax those who walk, talk, think differently.

Now you're thinking.

a lisp tax perhaps? :p

slasherman
05-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
(especially in america)
:rolleyes:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
:rolleyes:

You're not too bright are ya? ;)

explain yourself.

The_Return
05-16-2005, 04:37 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!! How about taxing the pre-madonnas

Prima Donnas, for your information [Sorry, just too perfect]

Id personally take fat people over smokers any day. Admittedly, they both disgust me....but smoke is so much worse.

knife_fight
05-16-2005, 04:48 PM
I think people should be taxed when they don't even go to the trouble to spell a new thread correctly.

slasherman
05-16-2005, 05:14 PM

explain yourself.

http://www.cappelen-krefting.no/hans/norskeflagg-filer/image001.jpg

massacre man
05-16-2005, 05:18 PM
the fat people pay for their food... what's the problem?

but millionaire celebrities talking about the starving kids when they're right next to them THEIR POCKET CHANGE CAN FEED MAYBE 2000 OF THEM

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
the fat people pay for their food... what's the problem?

but millionaire celebrities talking about the starving kids when they're right next to them THEIR POCKET CHANGE CAN FEED MAYBE 2000 OF THEM

but the millionaires earned their money... well I guess it's relative, but the point is the same.

massacre man
05-16-2005, 05:45 PM
but the millionaires earned their money... well I guess it's relative, but the point is the same. so do the people who donate

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
http://www.cappelen-krefting.no/hans/norskeflagg-filer/image001.jpg

So you being norwegian has something to do with why you don't think a lot of americans are overweight?

I said "especially" not "only"...

slasherman
05-16-2005, 06:16 PM
So you being norwegian has something to do with why you don't think a lot of americans are overweight?

I said "especially" not "only"...
do you know the tax system in Norway ?..we have enough taxes....and if you look up the date 17 of may(Norway) in google...

barbra
05-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I cant afford anymore taxes, let me spend my money at mc donalds in peace ;)

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Fat people don't need to be taxed...

They already have to carry around the burden of being so horribly undesirable, why pay for it?

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:02 PM
yo

i was at coldstone creamery the other day. its one of those places where u choose an ice cream, and they put it on the cold marble slab. then u pick a candy or nut and they mix it in witht he spoons and serve it to u

anway. i saw these 2 people and i wasl ike OMG. i told my bf 'to the left, motherfuckers that have absolutely NO business being here'

it was a father and daughter. combined weight im guessin at around 350-400 lbs. and the daughter mustve ben only 13.

my bf is a nurse, sees fat kids all the time.

anyway, i tolds him 'ya know.. if I worked here, id straight up give em a little bit less ice cream than everyone else. do em a favor'. and he got mad at me and said it was none of my business and i told him to STFU cuz i was JUst being nice. then he said i was 'discrimnating against fat people' and i was like 'what.. cuz i want them to live a bit longer?'

that and its not like id remove THATTTTT much choclate.. but come on, when ur that size even taking a tablespoon out of every meal will make one hell of a difference!!

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:05 PM
thought id add...

i believe in a fat tax. cuz fat people breathe a lot of air. and with breathing a lot of air, they release a lot of air

i was at a buffet once. and the only way to get to the food was where the fat guy was sitting. he smelled like BO :(

white people like to bullshit. but asians keep it real. go to hometown buffet, soupplantation and theyll let anyone in. but u go to an asian buffet, you'll see a big ass sign at the front itll say 'we have the right to refuse service to anyone'. LOL

i have an uncle thats banned at all the asian buffets in the north/eastern california area. ('you go now!') when he goes with my dad they hafto go all over the place, which is why my dad knows of so many buffets. hes not fat at all, just tall, but he can easily eat 8 plates of food.. its bizarre.

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Gren the cake

i believe in a fat tax. cuz fat people breathe a lot of air.

Air's free though. I'd rather have a fat guy standing around breathing really heavily than eating all the meatballs at Subway.

I was behind a fat guy at Subway, he ordered 7 meatball subs and all I wanted was one. When I asked for one the guy behind the counter said he'd half to go make more and it'd take 10 minutes.

Pissed.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:12 PM
yeh its free but there something called pollution

also... its kinda like when ur in too small a room with too many people

:(. and a lot of them stink :(

i hate subway. actually, i hate a lot of fast food establishments. they just let a buncha moron teenagers run the thing and they run SOOO inefficiently. it pissed me off cuz they had 2 bitches at the ice cream place and there was so many peopel since it was so hot. well theyd go from touching money to touhing the food. granted, they had spoons and everything but example, when she went to go grab the cones (the cones are actually bowls, and are in foam bowls) she grabbed the cone by the CONE and not by the BOWL. motherfucker, u jus touched all this money and now ur touching my cone

also, they didnt have gloves or hairnets. and they NEVER onec washed they hands (not that they necessarily had the chance too. but still, i want to write management).

but ya... id hafto say ur issue woudl be a com bination fat guy AND mismanagement @ that particular subway. my friend was at subway and was like what... the 10th person and it literally took half an hour. LOL they ran so slow!

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:13 PM
yeh its free but there something called pollution

If fat people exhaling is considered "pollution" we're all in some deep shit.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:14 PM
im talking about farts

^_^. also armpits. and yeh, a lot of people dont brush theyre teeth :(

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:18 PM
im talking about farts

Ohhhhhhhhhh...... Gross.

Yeah, fat people BO is probably one of the grossest things ever. Or when they wear shirts that barely cover them when they're arms are down, then when theyre around you theyre always reaching for something high up and you just wanna vomit.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:20 PM
exactly. when u get rolls like that, and u get sweaty, it just sits in the folds of the skin. that shit festers, then when they lift they arms up, all it comes out. or maybe if they were to run (ya know, after the ice ceam truck or something), or were to fall down, or maybe laugh a lil too hard. its just waitin 2 cum out.

theres this study that peoples who make theyre beds all tight have more germs in em. cuz when u sleep u sweat, then u pull that bed all tight and theres no air flow. so i always leave mine a bit messy. or if i make it, i fluff it a lot, roatate it, and lay it down GENTLY..

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:25 PM

theres this study that peoples who make theyre beds all tight have more germs in em. cuz when u sleep u sweat, then u pull that bed all tight and theres no air flow. so i always leave mine a bit messy. or if i make it, i fluff it a lot, roatate it, and lay it down GENTLY..

Fat people should just sleep on piles of hay.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:26 PM
u know those air freshner balls that they have for shoes?

maybe theres some sort of collar that they can make for fat people

but i cant really think of fat peopel that woudl wear a collar, so i think stores like 'Lane Bryant' and 'Torrid' (for the big women) should amke it with the collars in like the buttons, collar, wrist... ya know, hidden

^_^. i think ive come up with something!!

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:27 PM
u know those air freshner balls that they have for shoes?

maybe theres some sort of collar that they can make for fat people

but i cant really think of fat peopel that woudl wear a collar, so i think stores like 'Lane Bryant' and 'Torrid' (for the big women) should amke it with the collars in like the buttons, collar, wrist... ya know, hidden

^_^. i think ive come up with something!!

Patent it under a psuedonym or sooner or later a fat person's gonna try and assassinate you.

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:29 PM

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:30 PM
what I MEANT to do.. heh

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by barbra
what I MEANT to do.. heh

Is that meaning that we should be nice to fat people, or that Jesus was very slender.

Or are you a fan of the Sacred Heart

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:35 PM
well, after I read what you and Gren had discussed, I thought to myself "Jesus!". So instead of typing out jesus here I thought I would do it at google.com and show you what I found. I choose the sacred heart Jesus because, yes, I am a fan.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 08:37 PM
hey....

i have no problem with em. theyre people too. but im not even gonna lie that its not a very smart way to live

let me help you by hurting you :)

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:39 PM
I choose the sacred heart Jesus because, yes, I am a fan.

Gonna have to agree with ya. Check the background. (pic too big to put on here)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0076.jpg

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Gonna have to agree with ya. Check the background. (pic too big to put on here)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0076.jpg this is sad, but it reminded me of freak show in harold and kumar...

gren, I don't care if you make fun of fat people, and fat people shouldn't care either

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:45 PM
this is sad, but it reminded me of freak show in harold and kumar...

Refresh my memory.

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Refresh my memory. you know, when they get a flat tire in the woods and there is this pussing specimen named freak show and he has this hot wife and they live in the pink, stuffed animal house with the jesus motif. They had those beads.

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:50 PM
you know, when they get a flat tire in the woods and there is this pussing specimen named freak show and he has this hot wife and they live in the pink, stuffed animal house with the jesus motif. They had those beads.

Phew.

I thought you were referring to me as resembling freakshow.

I was gonna cry.

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Phew.

I thought you were referring to me as resembling freakshow.

I was gonna cry. I hope you have a pillow big enough to muffle those sobs, don't want any one thinking you're a sissy

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 08:53 PM
I hope you have a pillow big enough to muffle those sobs, don't want any one thinking you're a sissy

Its okay, I openly cry at movies, grocery stores and gas stations.

I have no shame.

barbra
05-16-2005, 08:59 PM
its sad when the lion king takes your man hood

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:13 PM
its ok

my bf is prety manly or whatever. very deep voice, a big sized guy, works on cars a lot

but he spent everyday last summer (well into the rest of the year, too) watching finding nemo

.......and he told me that, wilfully. i dunno if it was his sister that bought it (she has a 10 yr old daughter) or him... probably him.

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 09:15 PM
its ok

my bf is prety manly or whatever. very deep voice, a big sized guy, works on cars a lot

but he spent everyday last summer (well into the rest of the year, too) watching finding nemo

.......and he told me that, wilfully. i dunno if it was his sister that bought it (she has a 10 yr old daughter) or him... probably him.

hah, I was just jokin' about the crying, but that's nice too know too.:D

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
all about the yin and yang man...

hes balanced......

like ME!

barbra
05-16-2005, 09:24 PM
all about the yin and yang man...

hes balanced......
like ME! I had you pegged differently

Deposable
05-16-2005, 09:25 PM
Tax the rich and people who have big trucks.

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Deposable
Tax the rich and people who have big trucks.
werd

@ Hellboy: ok. name oen u cried at? im curious (aside Nemo)

ItsAlive75
05-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey!!! I cry at some flicks. There's nothing sissy about it. The Macho Bad Boy type is quickly fading. Its time the world accepts it. I cried at Finding Nemo. And I guarentee I'M NOT A SISSY!!!!! It means ya have heart. And there's nothing wrong with having heart.:)

I never said i was a Macho bad Boy... I'm sayin' I don't cry at gas stations and grocery stores.

And the original dog from Air Bud had heart and look where it got HIM. He's dead.

Deposable
05-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Hey!!! I cry at some flicks. There's nothing sissy about it. The Macho Bad Boy type is quickly fading.

Wrong! Have you read this forum lately? we got some real scary tough guys here. :rolleyes:

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:30 PM
o0o o0o0o where!!

barbra
05-16-2005, 09:31 PM
o0o o0o0o where!! BEHIND YOU!

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:32 PM
^_^ I <3 dirty man.

barbra
Con Air
Steel Magnolias

There are a few that hit a nerve. con air....?

Gren the cake
BEHIND YOU!
AHHFIKSAUFSAOICU)A(*SR)(A*RAIHCNJSAFSAUFSA*R &)(*SAR)A(S*SA)(&SA)(*C&SA)C*&SA)

....... :mad: (.......)^50

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:33 PM
con air....?

i was thinking the same thing LOL!! but then i membered the end wehre he finally meets his wife again

anyway. my post done fucked everythign up :(

barbra
05-16-2005, 09:35 PM
AHHFIKSAUFSAOICU)A(*SR)(A*RAIHCNJSAFSAUFSA*R &)(*SAR)A(S*SA)(&SA)(*C&SA)C*&SA)

....... :mad: (.......)^50 I think thats what an anurism looks like

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:36 PM
^_^ ur good!!

Gren the cake
05-16-2005, 09:40 PM
my girl almost made me cry

but then i stopped myself :)

bloodrayne
05-17-2005, 07:39 AM
yo

i was at coldstone creamery the other day. its one of those places where u choose an ice cream, and they put it on the cold marble slab. then u pick a candy or nut and they mix it in witht he spoons and serve it to u

anway. i saw these 2 people and i wasl ike OMG. i told my bf 'to the left, motherfuckers that have absolutely NO business being here'

it was a father and daughter. combined weight im guessin at around 350-400 lbs. and the daughter mustve ben only 13.

my bf is a nurse, sees fat kids all the time.

anyway, i tolds him 'ya know.. if I worked here, id straight up give em a little bit less ice cream than everyone else. do em a favor'. and he got mad at me and said it was none of my business and i told him to STFU cuz i was JUst being nice. then he said i was 'discrimnating against fat people' and i was like 'what.. cuz i want them to live a bit longer?'

that and its not like id remove THATTTTT much choclate.. but come on, when ur that size even taking a tablespoon out of every meal will make one hell of a difference!! So...What if someone at that ice-cream shop happened to notice your cracked teeth (which you mentioned before, at some point) and decided to give YOU a little less ice-cream because sugar is very bad for your teeth...Just to be kind and do you a favor?

If a person is overweight, and they decide to eat ice-cream (or lard, for that matter)...That's THEIR business not yours...

I don't believe that ANYONE should treat people any differently based on their appearance, whether it's 'for their own good' or not...

urgeok
05-17-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
So...What if someone at that ice-cream shop happened to notice your cracked teeth (which you mentioned before, at some point) and decided to give YOU a little less ice-cream because sugar is very bad for your teeth...Just to be kind and do you a favor?

If a person is overweight, and they decide to eat ice-cream (or lard, for that matter)...That's THEIR business not yours...

I don't believe that ANYONE should treat people any differently based on their appearance, whether it's 'for their own good' or not...

I assumed we were talking obese here - not overweight...
overweight is the norm .. we all eat more than we need and get less excercise than we need ..except serious atheletes and heath nuts.
as we get older its harder to loose the pounds - our mentabalisms slow down, our families prevent good fitness regimines... i'm guilty of all of those things.

but obesity ...

there is no excuse.. its plain and simple greed ... with the exception of mentally handicapped people who dont have the facilities to know whats good or bad for them.

at that point i dont look at them differently for their appearance - rather what mindset they have that allows them to become that way ..

Dante'sInferno
05-17-2005, 08:55 AM
So...What if someone at that ice-cream shop happened to notice your cracked teeth (which you mentioned before, at some point) and decided to give YOU a little less ice-cream because sugar is very bad for your teeth...Just to be kind and do you a favor?

I don't believe that ANYONE should treat people any differently based on their appearance, whether it's 'for their own good' or not... I Agree with your post :)

ChEEbA
05-17-2005, 08:58 AM
I try to reserve judgement.
I could stand to lose a few pounds m'self, but, more for health rather than appearance issues...however, I don't really think the size I'm at it what you're referring to...I'd like to be a little fitter, but I'm happy with my size.

Regarding the OBESE...Well, in my experience, having been good friends with one guy that WAS fat to the point of poor health at about the age of 13...well, yeah, he had really poor eating habits, and his parents didn't give a fuck less, they practically endorsed it, very, very lazy people. Funny thing was, THEY weren't obese...but, I still blame them for it more than him, or, at least equally so.
Now, in MY opinion...most people that are obese, or are going to be, are well on their way during childhood. You can see it 90%+ of the time.
So, Why do people become obese?
*Parents being lazy or negligent of their responibilities to their child/ren
*Their own self control, or lack thereof.
*Poor education about healthy eating and nutrition.
*Low self esteem = weight gain = low self esteem which can go in cycles, sometimes insults, or things like this being the catalyst to perpetuate the process, if they're not already thinking "look at me, why bother trying?"...
*Availability of more junk than healthy food, at home, school...etc.
*Poor school funding resulting in REALLY bad quality, fat saturated foods being served to children.
*and...I suppose there's a FEW that have ACTUAL disorders?
*Lack of excersize
(Now, on their own...these things may not lead to one becoming obese, but I am sure many people have factors in their life that bring about combinations of this stuff)

When it comes to OBESITY, I think that aside from a few cases, of actual sickness (I dunno, glandular or metabolism issues), and on the other end of the scale, completely irresponsible self indulgence...it largely comes down to the parents, fitness/nutritional education and the food that is made available.
Poor diet, poor habits, not knowing better.
Now, if a person has lived in such a household all their life.., and these problems have not been corrected by the time the person leaves home, I would imagine the ongoing diet will be much of the same routine.
People are creatures of habit...it's fucked up but true.
This is why so many stupid assholes continue smoking on a regular basis, regardless of how much harm it does their health, or how many people around them it "repulses" - same deal, different "drug" of choice...sometimes it's hard, and from the outside observers perspective, certain things are much easier said than done.

For these reasons, and the fact that I know how difficult losing even a COUPLE 'o pounds during adulthood can be, I reserve judgement.
Sure, I might think they look terrible, they might even smell bad, but yknow...fuck it...they gotta live with it too.
I personally feel sorry for the majority of these REALLY big people, aside from how much what they do to themselves (intentionally or not) sickens me.
Yeah, I blame them, but I also blame alotta other things, and for good reason.

Tax obese people, sure...but only if you're gonna give extra taxations to smokers, car drivers, large corporations that pollute, makers of aerosols and appliances with cfcs..etc, all those and the many other things that take up more of "your" oxygen than an obese person, with a more than likely diminished lung capacity
ever would.
The thought is pretty ridiculous.

ShankS
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
OK, I've had enough. I say we start taxing fat people, if you can't pay the tax we feed them to starving children in third world countries. No longer will I be late for something because I'm behind a fat person in the hall or get so much ass in my face at the theater.

We'd have fat tax brackets so that most morbidly obese people in america would probably be eaten. Think about it? What's more important? Feeding starving children or another morbidly obese person, stuffing their face completely oblivious to their rapidly approaching death?

Why not tax fat people for that many extra pounds? Unless they have some medical condition (not that many people actually do...) they are just greedy and unhealthy right? Shouldn't we try to help these people by taking their money? They'd only waste it at Mcdonalds anyway.

Also with the fatty tax, more people would get lyposuctions in order to save money. :p

We're putting the crunch on smokers, I say we do the same thing to fat people. They bump into you in bars and they get really disgustingly sweaty. I'd take smokers over them anyday, kick em out. I would like to see atleast a few "no fattys" bar just to get the message across.

So is this a great idea or what? With so many fat people (especially in america) it would be a great source of revenue.

I'll agree to an extent. It's not the fat people who should be taxed directly, it's indirect corporation tax, that should affect all those who choose to eat unhealthy take away food. Unhealthy fast food outlets should be controlled and taxed at a much higher rate, or have new 'Unhealthy' Taxes applied. Corporations making billions on the addictive nature of fast food, whilst creating an unhealthy nation, should be the ones who pay the initial burden. Then they can pass this cost, at their discretion, onto everyone that chooses to eat the unhealthy food, be it skinny or fat people.

In the end, skinnies and fatties will realise, the unhealthy option is not the tastiest option anymore.

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
If today they come for the smoker, tomorrow they will come for you. If today they grab your cigarette, tomorrow they will seize your junk food, your carbohydrates, your yummy but "empty" calories. And don't think that your liquor is safe either; neo-Prohibitionism has been long on the march, what with "sin taxes" (revealing term, isn't it?), outlawing of advertising, higher drinking ages, and the neo-Puritan harpies of MADD. Are you ready for the Left Nutritional Kingdom, with everyone forced to confine his food to yogurt and tofu and bean sprouts? Are you ready to be confined in a cage, to make sure that your diet is perfect, and that you get the prescribed Compulsory Exercise? All to be governed by a Hillary Clinton National Health Board?
Fuck all of this tax talk shit, there are too many taxes as it is. Why on earth should a corporation that made it’s money giving people what they OBVIOUSLY wanted, be punished because that product is now deemed by society at large to be unhealthy? I eat junk foods and there isn’t a damn thing wrong with me. Why should I have to suffer with higher prices, or lack of junk foods entirely because Joe Bob doesn’t have enough self control to step away from the buffet bar? Because you *anyone in general* don’t like it? Fuck that. Do I think obese people are nasty? Damn skippy. Do I think they need their jaws wired shut? Double damn skippy. Do I really give to shitsnafuck if they die from it? Hmmmm is it going to cost me anything out of my pocket? …. No? then fuck no.
Smoke em if you got em, eat it if you want it, and when the moral police come around knocking on your door to make sure you are practicing normal sex, IE: No one is suspended above the bed, you don’t have more than 5 battery operated devices in the bedroom, and you don’t consider the refrigerator to be a special kinky place for Friday nights, be sure to bash their fucking heads in with that bible they like to toss up in your face, or perhaps a nice shiny piece of exercise equipment, whichever you prefer, just please be creative, since that is about the only thing they aren’t trying to steal from us yet. Remember, when it comes to murder you are really only in trouble for the 1st one, so make a list, hell make a LONG list, wait for just the right moment and when your giveafuck is completely wore out, let ‘er rip and swing away.

EDIT: This is NOT an attempt to derail MD's point, her opinion is her's and yes to an extent I do share it, but I do NOT support in any way whatsoever the whole "external intervention" thing. I was really mostly pissed when people started bringing up smokers. But then the "external intervention" shit creeped in and I just cant stand that.

Question authority, BEFORE it questions you.

meetthecreeper
05-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Iniquity
If today they come for the smoker, tomorrow they will come for you. If today they grab your cigarette, tomorrow they will seize your junk food, your carbohydrates, your yummy but "empty" calories. And don't think that your liquor is safe either; neo-Prohibitionism has been long on the march, what with "sin taxes" (revealing term, isn't it?), outlawing of advertising, higher drinking ages, and the neo-Puritan harpies of MADD. Are you ready for the Left Nutritional Kingdom, with everyone forced to confine his food to yogurt and tofu and bean sprouts? Are you ready to be confined in a cage, to make sure that your diet is perfect, and that you get the prescribed Compulsory Exercise? All to be governed by a Hillary Clinton National Health Board?
Fuck all of this tax talk shit, there are too many taxes as it is. Why on earth should a corporation that made it’s money giving people what they OBVIOUSLY wanted, be punished because that product is now deemed by society at large to be unhealthy? I eat junk foods and there isn’t a damn thing wrong with me. Why should I have to suffer with higher prices, or lack of junk foods entirely because Joe Bob doesn’t have enough self control to step away from the buffet bar? Because you *anyone in general* don’t like it? Fuck that. Do I think obese people are nasty? Damn skippy. Do I think they need their jaws wired shut? Double damn skippy. Do I really give to shitsnafuck if they die from it? Hmmmm is it going to cost me anything out of my pocket? …. No? then fuck no.
Smoke em if you got em, eat it if you want it, and when the moral police come around knocking on your door to make sure you are practicing normal sex, IE: No one is suspended above the bed, you don’t have more than 5 battery operated devices in the bedroom, and you don’t consider the refrigerator to be a special kinky place for Friday nights, be sure to bash their fucking heads in with that bible they like to toss up in your face, or perhaps a nice shiny piece of exercise equipment, whichever you prefer, just please be creative, since that is about the only thing they aren’t trying to steal from us yet. Remember, when it comes to murder you are really only in trouble for the 1st one, so make a list, hell make a LONG list, wait for just the right moment and when your giveafuck is completely wore out, let ‘er rip and swing away.

SHit dude you took the rant right out of my mouth!!!!

I have a great idea, lets kill all the politcians, attorneys, scumbag corporate execs., Right and left wing wackjobs, christian evangelists,toll booth operators, IRS employees,stupid people, slow drivers, anyone driving a hybrid vehicle, my boss, anyone and everyone at Newsweek, Nazis, my parents and sister, that homeless guy with the sign saying "will work for food" and then wont, PETA, terrorists, that idiot that started the reality show craze, George Lucas for Jar Jar Binks, Episode II, and the Ewoks, my coworkers, fast food restaurant workers, the mailman, doctors, and anybody else that I can think of for no good reason.

Harm none do as ye will.

Worry about yourself for a change and stop trying to change everyone else.

bloodrayne
05-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
Worry about yourself for a change and stop trying to change everyone else. That was pretty much MY point....Live and let live...We need a hell of a lot more MYOB in this country...

barbra
05-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
George Lucas for Jar Jar Binks, Episode II, and the Ewoks,
Harm none do as ye will.

Worry about yourself for a change and stop trying to change everyone else. what did ewoks ever do to you?

massacre man
05-17-2005, 11:55 AM
ok can we get rid of this thread now?

meetthecreeper
05-17-2005, 11:59 AM
what did ewoks ever do to you?

Are you kidding me???

We go from a dark ending film like Empire strikes back, to this??

Somehow I missed the transistion.

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 12:01 PM

see, its that kinda stupid shit right there that disgusts me as well. If you dont like it, DONT READ IT! Dont come off with this shit about, well its here, I might click it, etc etc etc. Strap on a set of testicular fortitude, suck in a big breath of air and realize that life doesnt always work out how you plan, and sometimes you see and hear things that you dont agree with, go to another thread, dont post in this one, dont read any further.... Is that really, honestly and truly that fucking hard to comprehend? Christ, has Horror.com turned itself into the fucking Joy Luck Club over this past year and a half or what?

meetthecreeper
05-17-2005, 12:05 PM

See above post

the answer is NO

urgeok
05-17-2005, 12:13 PM
i'll be the first to say that some threads are def. worth getting rid of .. not this one in particular but there are ones that make it look like an idiot shop ...

when guys start threatening each other with death and family massacres because someone didnt agree with their choice of a favorite band ...

that shit attracts goofs like flies to shit and repels potential good posters to the forum ..

differences of opinion .. some spicy dialogue .. no problem .. but some threads have been total crap and judging from the attitudes of some newcomers .. they think that the 'bad ass' rules the roost and they start polluting the forum and driving away (not scaring away) people who are tired of wading through neck high shit to find one decent thread.

i dont want the joy luck club .. but i dont want the 'Home for 14 Year Old Trolls' either ..

filmmaker2
05-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Urge, your avatar has been upsetting many people on this board, and some people have asked me to talk to you about it. You should really mellow your act down a little, it is not right to frighten children as you have so irresponsibly done with your creepy ghoulish avatar. In case you are unclear, the image below is the one of which I speak:

urgeok
05-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Urge, your avatar has been upsetting many people on this board, and some people have asked me to talk to you about it. You should really mellow your act down a little, it is not right to frighten children as you have so irresponsibly done with your creepy ghoulish avatar. In case you are unclear, the image below is the one of which I speak:

i think its favorite food is squirrels ...

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
i think its favorite food is squirrels ...

or the souls of squirrels.

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
how about a pregnant person?

or a fat person who is pregnant?

or a person who got pregnant and 3 years later still hasnt gotten rid of their 'pregnancy weight'??

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Seriously, we shouldn't be taxing fat people... but we should be eating them.

I hate fat people, but I am all about the right to do what you want with your body. I will continue to give them disgusted looks, and let them know how annoyed I am when they bump into me though.

I just thought taxing fat people was a funny idea. :p

Even though the government screwing over smokers is just as unfair, but non-smokers are so happy with themselves. "Fucking smokers, I don't want to breathe that shit" Fuck you, why not protest against the pollution you breathe every second that is doing much worse to your lungs than a whiff of my cigarette.

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
educate yourself.

http://my.webmd.com/content/Article/93/102125.htm?printing=true

Aug. 23, 2004 -- Three cigarettes can cause more air pollution than a diesel car's exhaust, according to an Italian study.

The study compared levels of air pollution particles produced by cigarettes with those coming from a late-model "eco-diesel" engine. The research team was led by Giovanni Invernizzi of the Tobacco Control Unit of Italy's National Cancer Institute.

Environmental tobacco smoke is a contributor of air pollution particles. These fine particles are a risk factor for chronic lung disease which can be debilitating and sometimes fatal. They can lead to conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema, and are also a risk for lung cancer, write the researchers.

The test was conducted in the small, northern Italian mountain town of Chiavenna, which has unusually low outdoor levels of air pollution.

The experiment was conducted in a closed, private garage with six small vents, which were kept open during the experiment in accordance with Italian law.

The car they tested was a 2002 turbo diesel Ford Mondeo that met European gas exhaust standards. Low-sulfur fuel was also used.

The cigarettes were "MS" filter cigarettes produced by Italian State Monopoly. Each contained 1 milligram of nicotine and 11.2 milligrams of tar.

The researchers started the Mondeo and then let its engine idle for 30 minutes. After airing out the garage for four hours, the scientists lit three cigarettes -- one after another -- and let them smolder for a total of 30 minutes.

They measured air pollution levels every two minutes during the tests. They also measured pollution particle matter for an additional 90 minutes after the engine was turned off and the cigarettes had burned out. The car's exhaust and cigarettes were placed in the same position.

Researchers focused on fine particulate matter air pollution -- microscopic particles in the air that measure less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter, which is about the size of cigarette smoke particles.

The cigarettes produced 10 times as much particulate matter as the auto, comparing the first hour after starting the engine with the first hour after lighting the cigarettes.

"Since we utilized a room with a volume similar to that encountered in many offices and homes, the present data give cause for concern," write the researchers. "Environmental tobacco smoke is a major source of particulate matter pollution."

Newer vehicles have improved emission rates. "It has been estimated that older gasoline vehicles and light-duty diesel emission rates are on average 100 times higher than those of newer vehicles," write the researchers. Low-sulfur fuel also helps reduce particulate matter.

While smoking is restricted for health reasons in many countries, it's not always associated with air pollution.

"Even health personnel are often unaware of such risks," write the researchers, who suggest using their findings in antismoking campaigns. The research is published in the journal Tobacco Control.
---------------------
make whatever point you choose, but dont back it with nonsensical BS

same study - different article
http://www14.medica.de/cgi-bin/md_medica/custom/pub/content.cgi?lang=2&ticket=g_u_e_s_t&oid=13448

Environmental tobacco smoke produces fine particulate matter, which is the most dangerous element of air pollution for health. Levels indoors can far exceed those outdoors, because new engine models and lead free fuels have cut the levels of particulate matter emissions from car exhausts, say the authors.

The controlled experiment was carried out in a private garage in a small mountain town in northern Italy. The town enjoys very low levels of particulate matter air pollution

A turbo diesel 2 litre engine was started and left idling for 30 minutes in the garage, with the doors closed, after which the doors were left open for four hours. The car was fuelled with low sulphur fuel.

Three filter cigarettes were then lit up sequentially, and left smouldering for a further 30 minutes. The nicotine and tar content of each cigarette was 1 mg and 11.2 mg, respectively.

A portable analyser took readings every two minutes during the experiments.

Combined particulate levels in the first hour after the engine had been started measured 88 ug/m3. Those recorded in the first hour after the cigarettes had been lit measured 830 ug/m3: 10 times greater.

The diesel engine exhaust doubled the particulate matter levels found outdoors at its peak; the environmental tobacco smoke particulate matter reached levels 15 times those measured outdoors.

MEDICA.de; Source: British Medical Journal

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 02:49 PM
educate yourself.

http://my.webmd.com/content/Article/93/102125.htm?printing=true

Aug. 23, 2004 -- Three cigarettes can cause more air pollution than a diesel car's exhaust, according to an Italian study.

The study compared levels of air pollution particles produced by cigarettes with those coming from a late-model "eco-diesel" engine. The research team was led by Giovanni Invernizzi of the Tobacco Control Unit of Italy's National Cancer Institute.

Environmental tobacco smoke is a contributor of air pollution particles. These fine particles are a risk factor for chronic lung disease which can be debilitating and sometimes fatal. They can lead to conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema, and are also a risk for lung cancer, write the researchers.

The test was conducted in the small, northern Italian mountain town of Chiavenna, which has unusually low outdoor levels of air pollution.

The experiment was conducted in a closed, private garage with six small vents, which were kept open during the experiment in accordance with Italian law.

The car they tested was a 2002 turbo diesel Ford Mondeo that met European gas exhaust standards. Low-sulfur fuel was also used.

The cigarettes were "MS" filter cigarettes produced by Italian State Monopoly. Each contained 1 milligram of nicotine and 11.2 milligrams of tar.

The researchers started the Mondeo and then let its engine idle for 30 minutes. After airing out the garage for four hours, the scientists lit three cigarettes -- one after another -- and let them smolder for a total of 30 minutes.

They measured air pollution levels every two minutes during the tests. They also measured pollution particle matter for an additional 90 minutes after the engine was turned off and the cigarettes had burned out. The car's exhaust and cigarettes were placed in the same position.

Researchers focused on fine particulate matter air pollution -- microscopic particles in the air that measure less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter, which is about the size of cigarette smoke particles.

The cigarettes produced 10 times as much particulate matter as the auto, comparing the first hour after starting the engine with the first hour after lighting the cigarettes.

"Since we utilized a room with a volume similar to that encountered in many offices and homes, the present data give cause for concern," write the researchers. "Environmental tobacco smoke is a major source of particulate matter pollution."

Newer vehicles have improved emission rates. "It has been estimated that older gasoline vehicles and light-duty diesel emission rates are on average 100 times higher than those of newer vehicles," write the researchers. Low-sulfur fuel also helps reduce particulate matter.

While smoking is restricted for health reasons in many countries, it's not always associated with air pollution.

"Even health personnel are often unaware of such risks," write the researchers, who suggest using their findings in antismoking campaigns. The research is published in the journal Tobacco Control.
---------------------
make whatever point you choose, but dont back it with nonsensical BS

same study - different article
http://www14.medica.de/cgi-bin/md_medica/custom/pub/content.cgi?lang=2&ticket=g_u_e_s_t&oid=13448

Environmental tobacco smoke produces fine particulate matter, which is the most dangerous element of air pollution for health. Levels indoors can far exceed those outdoors, because new engine models and lead free fuels have cut the levels of particulate matter emissions from car exhausts, say the authors.

The controlled experiment was carried out in a private garage in a small mountain town in northern Italy. The town enjoys very low levels of particulate matter air pollution

A turbo diesel 2 litre engine was started and left idling for 30 minutes in the garage, with the doors closed, after which the doors were left open for four hours. The car was fuelled with low sulphur fuel.

Three filter cigarettes were then lit up sequentially, and left smouldering for a further 30 minutes. The nicotine and tar content of each cigarette was 1 mg and 11.2 mg, respectively.

A portable analyser took readings every two minutes during the experiments.

Combined particulate levels in the first hour after the engine had been started measured 88 ug/m3. Those recorded in the first hour after the cigarettes had been lit measured 830 ug/m3: 10 times greater.

The diesel engine exhaust doubled the particulate matter levels found outdoors at its peak; the environmental tobacco smoke particulate matter reached levels 15 times those measured outdoors.

MEDICA.de; Source: British Medical Journal

nonsensical bullshit? Nope, unlike many I just flat out, honestly and truly DONT CARE what the statistics have to say about it. I CHOOSE not to smoke around children, I CHOOSE not to smoke around people that I know do not care for it, or are allergic to it. What I cant stomach is that I can be told where I can and cannot go and can and cannot do because SOMEONE ELSE says its wrong. No Im not talking shit about laws and common decency. What gives you non-smokers the right to tell me what I can and cannot do, but I cant tell you to go fuck your self and fire up another one without EVER touching you, standing 500 feet away from you, in an open field, in NY for example, without literally running the risk of being arrested for it? FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU!

XFeaRX
05-17-2005, 04:03 PM

People that need to be taxed are whiny little bitches like you.

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Fuck you, why not protest against the pollution you breathe every second that is doing much worse to your lungs than a whiff of my cigarette.

Because its harder to put a face to it.

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 04:15 PM
nonsensical bullshit? Nope, unlike many I just flat out, honestly and truly DONT CARE what the statistics have to say about it. I CHOOSE not to smoke around children, I CHOOSE not to smoke around people that I know do not care for it, or are allergic to it. What I cant stomach is that I can be told where I can and cannot go and can and cannot do because SOMEONE ELSE says its wrong. No Im not talking shit about laws and common decency. What gives you non-smokers the right to tell me what I can and cannot do, but I cant tell you to go fuck your self and fire up another one without EVER touching you, standing 500 feet away from you, in an open field, in NY for example, without literally running the risk of being arrested for it? FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU!
some people dont have the common decency as you do, and NEED to be told what to do (example: some people thikn its OK to kil one another over property, for example).

research verifies/supports it.

another example: schools FORCE immunization on children.. is that a bad thing? some people just DONT know any BETTER...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Because its harder to put a face to it.

Exactly.

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Welcome to our newest member, fatty.

HARROW!

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 04:32 PM
I just realized why we can't tax fat people.

What would professional bowlers do? Their whole sport depends on the massive amount of body weight they thrust in the direction of the lane (not to mention the fact that their income would never allow them to fork over a hefty portion of it to the government).

If I couldn't watch my PBA Championship reruns on ESPN2 at 8 in the morning, I don't know what I'd do.

urgeok
05-17-2005, 05:07 PM
what about just putting a huge tax on Kraft Dinner ...

get them at the source - so to speak.

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Maybe close down the Denny's and Village Inn's

urgeok
05-17-2005, 05:15 PM
god i hate dennys.

i dont know what they're like in the USA but the one in my town is like the dining equivelent of a bingo hall

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 05:17 PM
god i hate dennys.

i dont know what they're like in the USA but the one in my town is like the dining equivelent of a bingo hall

Yeah, they're pretty much the same here. They have good buffalo wings though...

Nice and greasy.

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey while we are at it, why not hit up those ignorant bitches that cant grasp the concept that its a vagina between their legs and NOT A FUCKING CLOWN CAR. Christ some of these women out there are popping out kids like they are trying to fill rosters on football teams, and 9 times out of 10 MY damn taxes are paying for them. Paying for their schooling, paying for their medical cards, Paying for their foodstamps, Paying for their "EARNED INCOME CREDITS" WHAT INCOME? They will work 20 hours a week, not because they want to, but because the law now MAKES them, and in return they get back tax refunds big enough to put a down payment on a small house.

Screw that, fill the bitch with concrete and send her down stream. If you cant afford to care for your own damn kids, then learn to swallow.

And they arent the only guilty party in it either, you get these young guys that think they are porn stars when they walk around with their dicks hanging out as if its the new way to shake hands. Find one girl, fuck her til she's broken THEN move on, ya inconsiderate little pricks. I dont like having to pay for your little bastard kids.

urgeok
05-17-2005, 05:23 PM
i already have a solution for that ...

people are made sterile at birth.
if you can pass a few tests... like the ability to care for a child,(love)
and you are financially capable ...and you arent a wifebeating, child abandoning asshole, then you get made fertile again .. .

think thats harsh ? if i cant affoard a car - i cant have a car ..
why in hell should someone be able to bring a child into the world if they cant feed and clothe it ?

i understand situations change after the fact - divorce, job loss, etc ... well... the money we save on welfare payments will help these people out.

Deposable
05-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by XFeaRX
People that need to be taxed are whiny little bitches like you.

I wonder if your fat or someone you love is.... :confused:

ItsAlive75
05-17-2005, 05:28 PM
if i cant affoard a car - i cant have a car ..
why in hell should someone be able to bring a child into the world if they cant feed and clothe it ?

Y'know, of all the things you've written (that I've read), that's gotta be the smartest one yet.

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 05:31 PM
and give teachers the ability to "WHOOPAKIDSASS" again. When I was in school, we didnt have this "Ima shoot your ass at lunch, or fuck you teacher, you better watch out or Im going to rape your ass" shit. Shit we got our asses handed to us for being in the halls without a pass, back in the day. Teachers were still hated, but they were respected too. Now teachers want to help, but are too damned afraid of lawsuits, or literally getting shanked out in the yard during recreation. The only reason I support this, is there are times Ive heard of many a classroom being held up because of disruptive individuals, either through violence or sheer lack of respect and disturbing the class. OBVIOUSLY the parents arent doing their job of MAKING their child an upstanding member of society, so if the teacher has the will power to deal with the consequences then break out the busted boat oar and whack on daniel san whack on.

Deposable
05-17-2005, 05:36 PM
and give teachers the ability to "WHOOPAKIDSASS" again. When I was in school, we didnt have this "Ima shoot your ass at lunch, or fuck you teacher, you better watch out or Im going to rape your ass" shit. Shit we got our asses handed to us for being in the halls without a pass, back in the day. Teachers were still hated, but they were respected too. Now teachers want to help, but are too damned afraid of lawsuits, or literally getting shanked out in the yard during recreation.

Thats what our parents are for. I don't know about you, but if I fucked up or disrespected my mom. My dad would whoop my ass. Fuck, it made me a better person for it.

Parents should keep they're kids in line. not teachers.

Dante'sInferno
05-17-2005, 05:37 PM
and give teachers the ability to "WHOOPAKIDSASS" again. When I was in school, we didnt have this "Ima shoot your ass at lunch, or fuck you teacher, you better watch out or Im going to rape your ass" shit. Shit we got our asses handed to us for being in the halls without a pass, back in the day. Teachers were still hated, but they were respected too. Now teachers want to help, but are too damned afraid of lawsuits, or literally getting shanked out in the yard during recreation. The only reason I support this, is there are times Ive heard of many a classroom being held up because of disruptive individuals, either through violence or sheer lack of respect and disturbing the class. OBVIOUSLY the parents arent doing their job of MAKING their child an upstanding member of society, so if the teacher has the will power to deal with the consequences then break out the busted boat oar and whack on daniel san whack on. Agreed.

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Thats what our parents are for. I don't know about you, but if I fucked up or disrespected my mom. My dad would whoop my ass. Fuck, it made me a better person for it.

Parents should keep they're kids in line. not teachers.

OBVIOUSLY the parents arent doing their job of MAKING their child an upstanding member of society, so if the teacher has the will power to deal with the consequences then break out the busted boat oar and whack on daniel san whack on.

yeah this part, pretty much covered that...

Deposable
05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
I was agreeing with you

Iniquity
05-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Deposable
I was agreeing with you

Its all good amigo, If anything its a reiteration for the window lickers of the board. ;)

nine9
05-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Fuck the anti smoking bandwagon..........you want us to quit? Put some of the taxes that we pay, towards smoking cessation programs instead of into holidays for government employees ( In Canada anyway.........)

This thread is fucked.....as expected. No need to elaborate......

And..........yes teachers should have the right to get tough with bad ass kids. I suffer from the lack of this everyday. The kids don't care..they know we can't do anything, so they are rude and disrespectful, and start fights right in front of the teachers.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-17-2005, 08:14 PM
what about just putting a huge tax on Kraft Dinner ...

get them at the source - so to speak.

they better leave kraft dinner the fuck alone... :p

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 08:53 PM
easy mac owns.

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 08:54 PM
"Hey while we are at it, why not hit up those ignorant bitches that cant grasp the concept that its a vagina between their legs and NOT A FUCKING CLOWN CAR."

all i can say is :eek:

Edit: *grinz*

Gren the cake
05-17-2005, 08:57 PM
and give teachers the ability to "WHOOPAKIDSASS" again.
nice solution except the fact with every 50 teachers that will do a good job,t here gonna be the 1 that will totally abuse it

i know.. i watch montel!

well, it was a few weeks ago. pretty much the gym coach was dating 2 horse faces from the softball team. was pretty disgusting.. actually. of course, theres more 2 it than that..

wufong
05-17-2005, 11:25 PM
its in the lard arses genes...

bloodrayne
05-18-2005, 02:19 AM
@ Iniquity....I have similar views about people on Welfare...I, personally, have never seen ONE person on Welfare who TRULY needed it, and who COULDN'T work...I've only seen people on it who WOULDN'T work......I knew a girl with 5 kids who received over $700 a month JUST for food stamps!...No way in hell could I afford that much groceries....In addition, her housing is paid for, her health insurance is free, AND she also receives a CHECK...For what???...Everything she has is already being paid for!....I know it's none of my business what other people do, but it really irks me that people who won't even TRY to support their families have an easier way, while we sometimes have to struggle to pay our bills (not often, but it DOES happen)...OH!...And she gets about $5,000 in income tax with her 'earned income credit'.......While we are lucky to get enough to do anything with...It really IS bullshit...

As for the 'discipline' thing......You only need to watch the news to see how well the 'Don't spank your kids' thing is going:rolleyes:...Things didn't used to be this way.....I haven't had to spank my kids for YEARS...But, that's because they never gave me a reason to after they decided that they didn't want to BE spanked anymore, and they straightened up...Actually, they were never really 'bad'...They always knew the possibility of punishment was there...

So...I feel ya on these...

bloodrayne
05-18-2005, 02:46 AM
she also receives a CHECK...For what???...Everything she has is already being paid for...I actually thought about this for a few minutes, and I think I figured it out...The 'check' must be to pay for her cell phone, hair salon, manicures and designer clothes.....I'm not kidding...She really DOES live that way...

Vodstok
05-18-2005, 05:39 AM
I've known a few people that actually needed welfare in order to survive, and they share the opinion that the people who abuse it are useless. Without fail, if the person actually NEEDs the help, they barely get any.

I agree with what Cheeba was saying about fat people. i 3was pretty intolerant of fat kids when i was a kid, because almost all of them were whiny assholes. hopwever, i have since met plenty of people who had thoughtless, stupid parents that never taught them any better, and stuffed them with food in order to compensate for bad parenting. TV is the only substitute parent out there, food is used as a "love" substitue by many parents. Almost every fat person i have known was a fat kid growing up. People are what they are raised to be. If your parents never taught you to respect yourself and allowed you to be humiliated and abused, where is your sense of self-worth that would cause you to even try to lose weight?

MD, this kind o fthread is the same type of thing. Saying they should be taxed is like saying that child molestation victims should be taxed for having sexual disorders as adults, even though the root of the problem is something that cant be corrected. Have you ever been close to someone who was a fat child and had their self-esteem crushed at an early age? It's pretty painful to love someone who cant take a single compliment about their appearance because people basically destroyed any image they had of themselves before they even hit double digits.

Granted, there are plenty of people out there that had every opportunity, but chose to let themselves go. i personally gained 20 lbs in 6 mionths when i went from a woodworking job to a desk job. That was quite a blow, especially since i have always been thin. In my cazse, i desevrved any shit i got. i smoked, i drank execssivley, and i ate fast food for about 70% of my meals.

I cleaned my act up and am back down to a reasonable weight, but i knew what it was liek to be thin, and i have always had an overabundance of self-worth.

I 100% agree with BR in this whole thing: Leave people alone. Dont be a dick and go fucking with people, making fun of their differences because you want to. people who do that are usually more pathetic and low on self esteem themselves, leaving themselves open to attack by people like me who like to make assholes suffer.

People on this planet need to worry about their own shit and quit projecting their insecurities on others. All they end up doing is worring about how other people look/act, and are generally too lazy or arrogant to clean up their own MANY personal problems.

urgeok
05-18-2005, 06:13 AM
i definately think we should tax people who chase things around with a bottle of BBQ sauce :D

i dont think the 'tax' angle was ever to be taken seriously.
and as tolerant a person i am .. when i see obese people (not overweight) it does sicken me.

Since i was older i know what its like to be overweight .. and i disgust myself when i get to a point where i cant stand it anymore - then i do something about it and lose weight.

by portion control and excersise.

i think most people have a knee jerk reaction to obesity .. it looks horrible and most peoples gut instinct to it is to be disgusted.

Subconciously we know that to achieve that epic mass is to eat like a glutton - a very unappealing trait.

I understand where this may have come from but i get a little tired of excuses ... Like the wife beater who 'doesn't know any differenty' because his dad beat his mom.
Fuck off ... what was the kid doing at the time, having fun ? NO he was probably crying and upset. So things that upset you that much becomes 'all you know?' How about going the other way and thinking .. shit - that hurt me profoundly - maybe i wont do that when i grow up.

I'll look at an obese person and wonder what could the quality of their life be like ? how can they perform simple functions like position their ass over a toilet ?

and yeah .. they are a burdon on the health system ..

I dont think anyone seriously considered a tax ... that was just dark humor ..

These people may not have known any better as children but as they grew up - unless they lived in a complete vacuum - would have exposure to other people and things and come to the realization that they are physically incapable of doing anything other than eating and watching TV. Pretty much the existance of an animal.

I wouldnt say anything to them, or anyone else - but i cant help marvel about such a waste of the only life they'll ever get.

are they happy ... i fucking doubt it.

I have no suggestions .. just explaining my feelings on the thing ..

(and yes - i think you smokers are nuts too)

Vodstok
05-18-2005, 06:36 AM
What i was getting at is that the desire to look better is one thing, but you have to think you deserve to be attractive to try. i have known a lot of obese people who didnt think they deserved to be happy. They were miserable with their appearance, they hated having pants that other people could use as a tent, but they felt helpless.

It really is an addiction. i can relate, because if i didnt have my metabolism, i would be in serious trouble.

Just because i am saying i understand and feel for a great many of them, doesnt mean they are all off the hook. i have known plenty who were just lazy assholes. One guy in particular i used to work with had to flap his arms in order to walk, and would be panting and break out in a sweat after 10 feet...

He was just fucking nasty. And surprise surprise, he was a hardcore star trek fan....

barbra
05-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
And surprise surprise, he was a hardcore star trek fan.... yeah well, I know this fat bastard that can't even fit in the shower so he smells all the time. He can't reach anything so when he does get the opertunity he pretty much dilutes the filth instead of cleansing it from his body. I doubt that he's seen his penis in 15 years but surprisingly enough he says he likes to "give himself a stranger".He never leaves the couch, is always at the computer, he's a mean cook...And surprise surprise, he is a hardcore star wars fan....

bloodrayne
05-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I've known a few people that actually needed welfare in order to survive, and they share the opinion that the people who abuse it are useless. Without fail, if the person actually NEEDs the help, they barely get any. I don't doubt that there are people who truly need welfare, for one reason or another...Perhaps they really ARE unable to work...BUT...Like I said...In my PERSONAL experience, I have never seen a person on welfare that really needs it...There is an overabundance of jobs here, and the pay is really good...Hell, even our fast food restaurants pay $9.00 an hour, and I think those may be the lowest paying jobs......When Dustin moved here, he was surprised that he found a good job that pays enough to take care of ALL the bills here...He found that job after only a week, and he had a few to choose from.........Maybe I'm just critical of people on welfare HERE, because there really is no excuse not to work...If they were handicapped, I could understand that, but I'm talking about people who are obviously, physically capable of producing kids on a regular basis, as well as shopping and going out while all those kids are at the grandparent's or wherever they can dump them...

Perhaps the people that really DO need help aren't getting it, because only the lowlifes who abuse the system know how to WORK the system in their favor...

I feel bad for people in economically depressed areas who have no resources...But, people HERE piss me off...The worst cases of welfare/food stamp abuse I have ever seen have been in Cincinnati...Maybe it's common in the bigger cities, which is bullshit, because that's usually where all the jobs are...

Vodstok
05-18-2005, 11:20 AM
In one case, the person DID actually work, several jobs, but still couldnt make ends meet.

Of course, the town where she is from (this is my mother in law we are talking about), Fulton New York, has something liek 60% of the people who live there are on welfare. I fucking hate that town.... America's white trash armpit...

bloodrayne
05-18-2005, 11:30 AM
In one case, the person DID actually work, several jobs, but still couldnt make ends meet.

Of course, the town where she is from (this is my mother in law we are talking about), Fulton New York, has something liek 60% of the people who live there are on welfare. I fucking hate that town.... America's white trash armpit... Now THAT sucks...Tell her she should move here;)

Seriously...We make it just fine (paying for a 5 bedroom house with 3 floors, and the utilities that go with a structure this size...Granted I AM a cheapskate, and I'm on dial-up:p, plus a truck, a car, and expenses associated with those, 2 phone lines, cable, insurance, and food for 5 people) with only ONE income.......That's why I have no tolerance for people who live HERE, and are on welfare...If we can make it, they can too...There isn't anything 'exceptional' about us :rolleyes:

Vodstok
05-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Holy shit... What do you do for a living?

We have been talking recently about looking into moving to Georgia. The cost of lving looks much lower. Houses around the suburbs of Atlanta are gorgeous for 200 grand or less (some with 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, stuff like that, on sizeable properties), plus, if Bree becomes a cop in that area, with her degrees she would start off between 30 and 40 grand a year, and i have found programming jobs online in that area for $80 to 90,000 a year....

Plus, southerners are much nicer, freindlier and more polite than pretty much nayone from New Hampshire.

urgeok
05-18-2005, 11:44 AM

Houses around the suburbs of Atlanta are gorgeous for 200 grand or less (some with 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, stuff like that, on sizeable properties),

you couldnt get tiny townhouse for that where i live !

Vodstok
05-18-2005, 11:46 AM
you couldnt pay me to live in a city as big as toronto....

urgeok
05-18-2005, 11:53 AM
you couldnt pay me to live in a city as big as toronto....

i lived till i was 30 in a town of 20,000 bordered by country ..

i hated it ..

I came to toronto and for the 1st time in my life i felt like i was home. I'd kill myself before living in a small town again....

most people i know do hates the city though - everyone wants to retire to a small town..

bloodrayne
05-18-2005, 12:07 PM

We have been talking recently about looking into moving to Georgia. The cost of lving looks much lower. Houses around the suburbs of Atlanta are gorgeous for 200 grand or less (some with 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, stuff like that, on sizeable properties), plus, if Bree becomes a cop in that area, with her degrees she would start off between 30 and 40 grand a year, and i have found programming jobs online in that area for $80 to 90,000 a year....

Plus, southerners are much nicer, freindlier and more polite than pretty much nayone from New Hampshire. The Real Estate agents are apparently correct...It really IS about "location, location, location..."

Anyway, I live about 10 minutes from Cincinnati (by expressway), but I'm in a very small town in Kentucky..Where we have EVERY convenience within walking distance (Dustin was 5 minutes from Michigan, and he is STILL amazed by how much better, and easier it is here, as well as how friendly everyone is)...My house is an older home, with a lot of history...I got it for less than $110,000 (of course, that was 11 years ago, but still...), it's a very quiet, nice neighborhood......Dustin works at the airport, he prepares planes for flights (security sweeps, stuff like that)...Nothing special, not a fancy corporate job or anything.......Our house payment (thanks to a 5.25% interest rate;)) is $550 a month, and will be paid off in 8 more years, gas and electric are about $400 a month, cable is $50, phone (with both lines and internet) is $85 a month, water and santitation are about $50 a month, and garbage removal is paid by our taxes on our house, which we pay once a year, the vehicles are paid for, we just pay for insurance, gas and maintenance...

By the way...We drive a Ford Ranger, and a Buick Regal...I don't DO expensive cars (or expensive anything else for that matter)...Sometimes people make it harder on themselves because they just want too much...We don't need that kinda stress :)...It's easy to live a simple life here...

The 3rd floor is underground...The house is bigger from front to back, than from side to side......It's nothing fancy, but we are very happy here ;)

urgeok
05-18-2005, 12:12 PM
hey .. should we do a 'post your crib' thread ? hmmmmm

Iniquity
05-18-2005, 12:18 PM
lol and while we are at it...

Pimp my thread

Candid Webcamera

Serial Life

Horror.com Idol *with all the bands and such*

should last all of 15 minutes til the billy badasses screw it up.

Gren the cake
05-18-2005, 01:24 PM
I doubt that he's seen his penis in 15 years
my bf is a nurse and he said that really fat peopel dont hae wieners.

i always thought that a really fat person would have a fat wiener. but he sees kids allt he time that are like 14 years old and 300 lbs. the doctor was telling them 'ok. the term is __________. when one comes in, and we put him under, i'll show you.'

so one came in, they put him to sleep (i think they had to do something routine, like tonsillitis or osme shit) and the doctor said 'hey, look.' lifted up the dress and yep, no penis. its just sucked in

LOL. i mean, i guess theres a diff between kid and adults but... still funy.

Gren the cake
05-18-2005, 01:38 PM
thoughts on welfare

i think its like everything else (like street justice, allowing teachers to beat kids, etc etc).... theres always motherfuckers that are gona take advantage of shit

so... in the end... what is the issue? ethics? morality? gov't trying to help people in awesomely shitty situations and then theres gonna be lazy fools who just want to ride along.

i see homeless people all the time, and then i see these OTHER people with these 'homeless, hungry, child at home' signs.. and their hair is died, their clean shaven, and thier shoes are completely clean. and guess what? people STILL give them money......

jackasses.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-18-2005, 03:30 PM
you couldnt pay me to live in toronto....

word

Gren the cake
05-18-2005, 03:35 PM
im not even sure where toronto is

but i <3 the city!!!

urgeok
05-18-2005, 03:51 PM
word

sissy :p

massacre man
05-18-2005, 05:28 PM
see, its that kinda stupid shit right there that disgusts me as well. If you dont like it, DONT READ IT! Dont come off with this shit about, well its here, I might click it, etc etc etc. Strap on a set of testicular fortitude, suck in a big breath of air and realize that life doesnt always work out how you plan, and sometimes you see and hear things that you dont agree with, go to another thread, dont post in this one, dont read any further.... Is that really, honestly and truly that fucking hard to comprehend? Christ, has Horror.com turned itself into the fucking Joy Luck Club over this past year and a half or what? why don't you leave you seem to have a problem with the site changing, the mods, and quite a few of the members you always complain but never leave

Iniquity
05-18-2005, 05:41 PM
why don't you leave you seem to have a problem with the site changing, the mods, and quite a few of the members you always complain but never leave

um, nah, honestly I really just cant stand you. but being the dreamer I am, I'll continue to come here, and wade through the sea of obscurity in hopes that one day you will grow up from being a cabin boy and become a cabin man.

massacre man
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
um, nah, honestly I really just cant stand you. but being the dreamer I am, I'll continue to come here, and wade through the sea of obscurity in hopes that one day you will grow up from being a cabin boy and become a cabin man. there is an ignore button

Iniquity
05-18-2005, 05:54 PM
there is an ignore button

the ignore button would be so unlike me, seeings how 9 times out of 10 I'm usually "bitching/complaining" about Freedom of Speech being silenced.

so um, nah..... I think I'll kick back and watch ya evolve...

c'mon massengilman, make tastycakes proud.

slasherman
05-18-2005, 05:59 PM
.......error

newb
05-18-2005, 06:53 PM
hey .. should we do a 'post your crib' thread ? hmmmmm

http://lauren.barelyfitz.com/pics/crib.jpg

urgeok
05-18-2005, 06:55 PM
you dont fall out ?