PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Canada?

Deposable
05-10-2005, 10:46 PM
http://www.stopthesealhunt.com

mothermold
05-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Deposable
http://www.stopthesealhunt.com

i don't understand,are you a canadian upset over seal hunting or an american pointing a finger or another nationality perhaps?the site states that the (killings)or hunting if you prefer are gov. sanctioned.what i want to know is what do they(the gov.)do with the seals...do they eat 'em or what? btw i don't have a promblem with canada,they have some lovely country and the dancers are always friendly.

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 01:02 AM
Here in Australia, we (well...some people employed in rural areas) kill kangaroos. Sucks right?
But, in THIS case, it's more culling than killing, keeping the numbers down to a point, to minimise the impact overbreeding will have on both the species and environment.
Overbreeding eventually effects the quality of life for the creatures as a group, and also, if there is a disease outbreak amongst an overpopulated area, it can become an epidemic, and the carrion can affect our water reservoirs in a huge way.
That's what our govt tells us anyhow...
I'm not saying I'm behind it or anything, just that sometimes, among certain species, "culling" is deemed "neccessary".
I would like to note, that when we kill these kangaroos, it is not done for any financial benefit, the bodies are collected and burned - The reason for this, is that the kangaroos that are farmed to be eaten are free of disease, and a LOT of the time, the wild ones are infested with a number of things, and deemed unfit for human OR domestic animal consumption.
I have to say though...how it's (a shot through the head with a high powered rifle) is a far cry from clubbing an animal to death.

In short, I don't agree with the clubbing method, but would have to know more about WHY it is being done in order to comment on the overall issue any further.

As a general rule, I completely disagree with the killing of ANY creature as recreation, and would only ever consider killing an animal myself if it were a matter of survival, or I intended (and NEEDED) to use the flesh for my own sustenance...however, the local butcher has me covered on most occasions.

Those that kill for sport disgust me.
A murderer is a murderer, regardless of what they kill.
I don't know how a person that has ever done this could live with themselves, and what they've done.

Gren the cake
05-11-2005, 01:03 AM
fur

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 01:15 AM
With the sophisticated state of clothes manfacturing nowdays, and the ability to churn out almost PERFECT fur "clones", without any killing, I have to say, that IF this is the SOLE purpose of these killings, I'm against it.
I think only the most selfish fucking assholes buy, and wear real fur. It's disgusting, and I think it should be illegal in every way.

Gren the cake
05-11-2005, 01:39 AM
its not the SOLE purpose, they use the meat too

but u can guaranfuckintee that the bulk of the money IS from the fur. food is cheap, but its hella xpensive to clothe Jlo.

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Yeah, but if they're only selling off the meat to justify skinning the seals...well, that's pretty low, eh?
I mean, I myself eat some FUNKY out-there kinda stuff...and I don't know a whole bunch of people that chow down on seal meat, eh?

wufong
05-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by ChEEbA
".
I would like to note, that when we kill these kangaroos, it is not done for any financial benefit, the bodies are collected and burned -.

lol yeah right . kangaroos go for about $2.50..a kilo gutted with the head and tail cut off. i know a lot of people who make a very good living off it.except for the moment because of the drought. (a big roo might only weigh about 50 kilos)but never the less. there is money to be made off them there roos. hell all you need is a meat handling ticke and you're off. i enjoy a odd weekend doing it myself... what do you think is in canned dog food? it isnt only horse meat ya know.
p.s i dont know why they cut the tail off. thats the most flavoursome part.. cook it up as you would ox tail soup great stuff. might because of the bones in it.

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Only going on what I've heard - I'm from the city.
Your friends sound like dog meat hunters, I'm pretty certain they wouldn't be selling it to any butchers...not ones that meet health regulations anyway, the majority of feral roos ARE all kindsa diseased, not to mention, some are maggot infested...

Agreed on the tail, it IS, as you say, because of the bones...bones always make great soup/stew, not to mention, there IS a decent amount of meat about the tail.
So you eat roo also, huh? Must be nice that fresh...I'd be careful doing it though...

NB: Hunters, and cullers. Two different things

urgeok
05-11-2005, 02:45 AM
i hate anything to do with seal hunting..
I believe one of the justifications is that they eat the fishermans fish and wreck their nets ..

but to be able to club a baby seal to death ... i have no idea how someone could be capable of that..
a baby anything for that matter.

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Personally, Urg...I figured plenty of you Canadian folks would've been against it.
No entirely the most appropriately named thread.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 05:06 AM
true ...
whats wrong with seal hunters mught be more appropriate..

whats wrong with canadians ..?
well, we dont have much of a national identity - other than 'we're polite' and 'clean'

we're a new country - without many indiginous things we can call our own (the moose and beaver ... big whoop)

the most colourful thing up here is the leaves turning colour in the fall ...

we're boring .. i admit it.

but i'm here to change all that ..

ALL Y'ALL CAN KISS MY MAPLE LEAF LOVIN ASS !!

i'm sorry - i didnt really mean that.

The Mothman
05-11-2005, 05:27 AM
how the fuck could anyone do that? they are so cute!

meetthecreeper
05-11-2005, 07:05 AM
Ever notice that people will go out of their way to save an animal that is cute, but the hell with something that is ugly.

If they were out there clubbing Platypus no one would say shit.

We have a similar problem in the states, Whitetail Deer in the northern states are coming down with chronic waisting disease, which is a deteriation of brain tissue.

Kind of like mad cow disease.

About 100 miles north of me, the deer population has exploded out of control, because of a lack of management. No hunting is allowed in Cook county, so what happens.

THe deer population explodes, the food supply dwindles, and death and disease take over. Soon enough the Whitetail will be on the threatened list.

A similar thing happened in South Dakota, the prairie dog is now on the threatened list because ranchers had been poisoning them because they destroy cattle ranch land. Instead of allowing hunters to come in and control the population they did this.

I know a lot of folks think animals are cute and all but herd animals need to be harvested for the benefit of wildlife management, without it more problems are created.

I do agree that clubbing seals is barbaric, they should be killed more humanely if it is necessary.

ShankS
05-11-2005, 07:24 AM
Canada Rocks.... they invented Maple Syrup for my Icecream.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
how the fuck could anyone do that? they are so cute!

Us canadians are fucked up.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by hellboy
Touchy subject. I cant comment without justufying all arguments. I just know I couldnt club something that looks so cute. The very first 9 pointer I shot crushed me. I felt real bad. I still eat the hell ot of a steak tho.

We generally don't care about ugly people either.

newb
05-11-2005, 08:00 AM
I'd like to take a club to any fucker who could hit this little guy.
http://www.evilcripple.com/graphics/seal2.jpg

@Shanks...Vermont has some great maple syrup as well.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
We generally don't care about ugly people either.

well, clubbing ugly people is great batting practice ..

and - i like platypuses - platypi ?

i couldnt kill ANYTHING that wasnt trying to kill me - no exceptions.

i know the hypocracy arguement .. i do eat meat a bit..
but i couldnt kill a cow either ,., i dont have what it takes.

AUSTIN316426808
05-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I didn't see anything wrong with it the day and a half I was there. You could've came up with a better thread title instead of taking what a handful of people do and throwing the blame on the entire country which for the most part is full of people who are too nice for their own good.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by hellboy
Noone is ugly. Some are not as attractive as others. But noone is ugly.

if you knew my ex-boss .... you'd do a complete 180% on that statement ..

even UGLIER on the inside ....

no some people are extremely ugly - especially when the asshole's personality has physically manifested itself.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I didn't see anything wrong with it the day and a half I was there. You could've came up with a better thread title instead of taking what a handful of people do and throwing the blame on the entire country which for the most part is full of people who are too nice for their own good.

yeah, you dont hear me saying all americans are murdering racist fat pigs stuffing mcDonalds down their faces.

you dont hear me saying it :D

AUSTIN316426808
05-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
yeah, you dont hear me saying all americans are murdering racist fat pigs stuffing mcDonalds down their faces.

you dont hear me saying it :D

exactly, I mean you don't hear me saying all canadians are hockey loving,moose screwing,syrup sucking crappy filmmakers but you don't hear me saying it.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 12:46 PM
exactly, I mean you don't hear me saying all canadians are hockey loving,moose screwing,syrup sucking crappy filmmakers but you don't hear me saying it.

i only ever screwed one moose !!!

ok .. 2

we actually make some decent films up here - but no one ever gets to see them.
We certainly have the talent .. they just all head south where the $$$ is.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-11-2005, 01:38 PM
well, clubbing ugly people is great batting practice ..

Well, it's not like your going to do any noticeable damage right?

but those seals are way too cute. :mad:

Marroe
05-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by newb
I'd like to take a club to any fucker who could hit this little guy.
http://www.evilcripple.com/graphics/seal2.jpg

True that!
I'm not even going to click the link in fear that I may see them being picked up and slammed into the concrete, like I did in the fur farm thread:(

ItsAlive75
05-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah, seals ARE cute! Look at this adorable fella'.
http://www-sci.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/mehsd/images/ross_photos/northern_elephant_seal.jpg

Marroe
05-11-2005, 02:04 PM
He's definatly an interesting fella

ItsAlive75
05-11-2005, 02:05 PM
I once saw footage of an elephant seal attacking a car.

Brilliant.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Yeah, seals ARE cute! Look at this adorable fella'.
http://www-sci.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/mehsd/images/ross_photos/northern_elephant_seal.jpg

OK, they can club that one all they want.

ItsAlive75
05-11-2005, 02:10 PM
OK, they can club that one all they want.

Fuck that, I love elephant seals. I saw somethin' on Real TV where a skydiver parachuted down onto a beach on top of an elephant seal, and the thing just went apeshit on him, knocked him around pretty good.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Fuck that, I love elephant seals. I saw somethin' on Real TV where a skydiver parachuted down onto a beach on top of an elephant seal, and the thing just went apeshit on him, knocked him around pretty good.

That skydiver should have tried clubbing it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/emot-eng101.gif

urgeok
05-11-2005, 02:25 PM

i'd give money to see that ...

there's your extreme sports pal ...

next week tad is going to hang glide into a tank of starving sharks.

(with fricking laser beams on their heads)

Jade
05-11-2005, 07:05 PM
I dislike Canada, I have yet to meet someone from that country that I like. All the people I have encountered from there are hackers and very angry, unhappy people. I can't believe they murder seals.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Jade
I dislike Canada, I have yet to meet someone from that country that I like. All the people I have encountered from there are hackers and very angry, unhappy people. I can't believe they murder seals.

FINALLY ! some good Canada hating !!

I love it when we get noticed !

wouldnt you be unhappy if you lived in an igloo all year round ...
and of course we're hackers .. we have to hack through the ice to get at them baby seals !!!

slasherman
05-11-2005, 07:07 PM
never been there...they have made "My Bloody Valentine" though

newb
05-11-2005, 07:11 PM

Very true....urgeok is the most angry and unhappy poster we have here.BOO HISS CANADA

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:13 PM

here's the last one i personally got ... son of a bitch was hard to hold down .. he kept running away and i had to use up all my smelt to lure him back..

but his blubber kept my wife 'ook-ook' and our kids 'grock-ack' and 'wilson' fed for 3 weeks !

newb
05-11-2005, 07:17 PM
lolhahahahah....ook ook...grock-ack
priceless...you angry unhappy Canadian.

looks like you beat that one in the face

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:20 PM
lolhahahahah....ook ook...grock-ack
priceless...you angry unhappy Canadian.

looks like you beat that one in the face

oh shit man, i wasnt going to go there !! hahaha

I actually like Seal :)

newb
05-11-2005, 07:21 PM
As do I, but he most def has a blemish problem

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:24 PM
As do I, but he most def has a blemish problem

is he nigerian ? it could be tribal markings ..

I had a nigerian roommate years ago .. they all had tribal markings on their cheeks .. given by the (i forgot the term) Head Honcho guy who uses his thumbnail on the new baby's cheek to wear in the grooves ..

hows that for a nice 'how do you do - welcome to the planet earth'

You think nigerians would be angrier than canadians ... but i guess they have the nicer weather.

slasherman
05-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Heidi Klum
http://zavarka.com/picture/hei-diklum/1.jpg

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:28 PM
where's Jade go ?

i wanted to hear her opinions on France.

ChEEbA
05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Sometimes I think about this...a long time ago, I figured I preferred the company of animals to humans, I mean, for the better part...there will always be a small number of people near and dear to me...but in terms of overall preference, I've always thought of animals as better friends, and I also figured out that I think it'd be easier to bring myself to take the life of a human.
Not that I'm plannign to at present or anything.

Sometimes I get to wondering if I'm the only one that thinks this way...

newb
05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
Heidi Klum
http://www2.celebsdb.com/Heidi_Klum/photo/a2.jpg

busted

slasherman
05-11-2005, 07:31 PM
busted
:D ...but look back

newb
05-11-2005, 07:32 PM
:D ...but look back

nice

but she's a bitch

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:36 PM
i'm missing something here

newb
05-11-2005, 07:38 PM
i'm missing something here
slasher posted a pic of heidi klum but the website wouldn't let him hotlink.He edited it with a pic that worked.

urgeok
05-11-2005, 07:39 PM
ok .. gotcha now.

DraculaInDallas
05-11-2005, 08:01 PM
What's wrong with Canada??....there's no fucking Stanley Cup Playoffs going on!!!!!!!!! Same for the U.S. :mad:

Deposable
05-11-2005, 08:38 PM
FINALLY ! some good Canada hating !!

I love it when we get noticed !

wouldnt you be unhappy if you lived in an igloo all year round ...
and of course we're hackers .. we have to hack through the ice to get at them baby seals !!!

LOL!

ItsAlive75
05-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Sometimes I think about this...a long time ago, I figured I preferred the company of animals to humans, I mean, for the better part...there will always be a small number of people near and dear to me...but in terms of overall preference, I've always thought of animals as better friends

I used to think that way until I was watching tv with my dog and he shat on the couch.

My people friends don't do that.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, but how many apparent "people friends" have you found out to be dishonest? How many have made you feel used and not held you in the same high regard you hold them?
Friends fuck you over...it's just part of the human condition, there will be very few that will see you through most of your life.
Animals simply lack the mental capacity it takes to do this to you, they see the value in your company and friendship on a very basic level, and they reciprocate as such.
Sure, you feed them...and they know and appreciate this...

Beside, you can't REALLY ever blame a dog for shitting inside, it's usually a result of th owner skirting certain responsibilities, no?

Deposable
05-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Animals depend on you for they're survival. People don't. So people can more easily fuck you over. Animals can't tell if your stupid, lame, greedy, or boring. and they really don't care. In a lot of ways animals are just as selfish as humans.

They are loyal only if your loyal back.. Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean about Animals. but sometimes I can't tell much of a difference between us and them.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 01:10 AM
They are loyal only if your loyal back..

That says it all.
I'd have many more friends if this applied to more than about 10% of humans across the world...

They do rely on you, true. Like I said, it's a basic thing.
Humans have greed...
I mean, don't get ME wrong, I'm not saying animals are superior, or anything like that, even though they may be, in less obvious ways..just that as a general thing, I prefer the company, an friendship that MOST animals will give with ease, besides, all things considered, I STILL think animals ask far less for their loyalty.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 03:26 AM
look .. i think the solution to this is that we all get some aluminum baseball bats, we get in our cars and drive up to canada and just beat the living shit out of any Canadians we can find ..

Who's with me ??!!!!

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 04:56 AM
Haha, Canadian Club.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 05:18 AM
I prefer the company, an friendship that MOST animals will give with ease, besides, all things considered, I STILL think animals ask far less for their loyalty.

Well that's because animals are stupid.

I think nothing worth having is easy, and that includes a real friendship with another person. Dogs can't understand anything beyond basic commands, cats can't even understand those.

I like dogs, I have two myself. I like having them around, but their lives are not worth more to me than another person.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Haha, Canadian Club.

hehehehe

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Well that's because animals are stupid.

I don't think so...humans are just more complex and devious beings. REAL friends (humans and otherwise) shouldn't require a bunch of effort, if it's good, it's good...
I'm not looking at the WHY.

I think nothing worth having is easy

Then...no, I won't...:p

I like dogs, I have two myself. I like having them around, but their lives are not worth more to me than another person.
That's all good...it's a personal thing...no doubt a LOT of humans still cling to their faith in humanity at large, I myself do not.
I hate most people I come across, or, they irritate me to the point I no longer wish to associate with them.
For ME, an animals life is worth more, simply because (perhaps due to its comparatively lower intellectual capacity that you pointed out) it lacks the ability to betray my trust, has minimal needs, like a good friend, does not require a huge amount of conversation to enjoy your company, and will always be appreciative of any attention bestowed upon it.
Whereas, when I look upon most humans...I see things I do not like very much at all.
Of course, there IS people that I will be closer to than I would ever be an animal, it's just an inter-species thing, but...overall, animals still win out.
Not that I want to kill either, but if given the choice between taking the life of a random human, or animal...the human would die.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 06:00 AM
That's so fucked.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 06:24 AM
Reading the title, i really expected something much different (i just finished watching "American History X"), but it's a good discussion nonetheless.

I am definately with cheeba on this for the most part, i prefer aquarium fish to most people i know. The fish typically have brains smaller than their eyeball, they have an excuse for not being bright. most people i know seem to have made a concious choice to be stupid.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 06:43 AM
no doubt a LOT of humans still cling to their faith in humanity at large, I myself do not.

i sure do .. i dont think we have a choice ..

which sounds like a major contradiction after all i've had to say about people (in general)

people are shit ...but i'm still in it for the long haul.
Otherwide i think you'd go insane.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 06:51 AM
That's so fucked.

Hey, you think the opposite...I don't judge you for it.

i sure do .. i dont think we have a choice ..
We do have a choice, you look at things a different way...I'm just at the other end in my views...not clinging to it doesn't mean there's not some very small amount actually THERE, I mean, it stops me from taking it out on society at large, and I mean hey, I still make friends - those that I keep have proven themselves worthwhile, and I will trust them until they prove me wrong for doing so.
I'm ok where I'm at...

urgeok
05-12-2005, 06:56 AM
We do have a choice, you look at things a different way...I'm just at the other end in my views...not clinging to it doesn't mean there's not some very small amount actually THERE, I mean, it stops me from taking it out on society at large, and I mean hey, I still make friends - those that I keep have proven themselves worthwhile, and I will trust them until they prove me wrong for doing so.
I'm ok where I'm at...

i think that in itself means you havent given up 100%the guys that really don't live in the mountains by themselves and have lifestyles that would make us cringe. (as long as they arent hurting anyone - hey what the hell)

to not care completely - thats the definition of a sociopath - which is something you arent.

I think humanity is a disease on the earth .. but i have the instinct to survive .. i have to - i'm raising a son and i want there to be a better place for him.

I still think we're doing a hasty spiral into the abyss ... but i cant give up hope ..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 06:56 AM
I guess this happens when people who weren't well liked when they were younger, turned to animals for friendship to fill in the gap. It's sad, you probably missed out on some meaningful friendships with someone who can actually share your viewpoint of the world.

Cheeba: That's fucked for psychological reasons. ;)

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:01 AM
I guess this happens when people who weren't well liked when they were younger, turned to animals for friendship to fill in the gap. It's sad, you probably missed out on some meaningful friendships with someone who can actually share your viewpoint of the world.

Cheeba: That's fucked for psychological reasons. ;)

not nessessarily the correct conslusion ..

i find that as i get older, people dissapoint me more and more ..
and i once had a cat that i was extremely close to ..

unconditional love does that to you - its the closest thing to having a child ..

I totally understand the people who have extremely strong bonds with animals ..
but i've always had a lot of friends ..and relationships..

people... animals ... they satisfy 2 completely different needs ...
its really not a fair thing to compare.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:08 AM

- Who exactly the fuck are you to know, or comment?
We don't share the same views, do I say that you must have pretty fucking low self esteem, and you're more than likely a shitty judge of character because you surround yourself with larger amounts of "friends"?
NO.
Do me the same favour.
Doesn't matter if I was "well liked" or not...I haven't always LIKED those that have liked me, nor have I felt the need to reciprocate falsely.
I have friends, close ones...if quality of friendship is something I look for above quantity, I think I've made the smarter decision.
You tell me who's gonna suffer more backstabbings and dissapointments...me, or you, you social flower you.
I like animals, better than humans.
Drop your attempts at trying to figure out whats simply beyond your grasp, accept that not everyone thinks like you and move the FUCK on, 'cos your shit is spinning right back into ignorant territory.

- B.

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:09 AM
People are animals !......They who differ is like those Christian fanatics...who even think a guy is son of God....SICK !

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Any relationship with an animal is strictly one way, not much difference between loving a cat and loving a car actually. An easy, shallow, love substitute.

There is nobody who truly loves another person who would prefer the survival of an animal over a person. If you think you do both, maybe you should rethink one of them.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:12 AM
If you think you do both, maybe you should rethink one of them.

YOUR limitations, not mine.

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:14 AM
What you are talking about is all animals strong will to survive....
No cat would risk its life for you either..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:15 AM
- Who exactly the fuck are you to know, or comment?
We don't share the same views, do I say that you must have pretty fucking low self esteem, and you're more than likely a shitty judge of character because you surround yourself with larger amounts of "friends"?
NO.
Do me the same favour.
Doesn't matter if I was "well liked" or not...I haven't always LIKED those that have liked me, nor have I felt the need to reciprocate falsely.
I have friends, close ones...if quality of friendship is something I look for above quantity, I think I've made the smarter decision.
You tell me who's gonna suffer more backstabbings and dissapointments...me, or you, you social flower you.
I like animals, better than humans.
Drop your attempts at trying to figure out whats simply beyond your grasp, accept that not everyone thinks like you and move the FUCK on, 'cos your shit is spinning right back into ignorant territory.

- B.

ouch, doctor I think you hit a nerve. Any sub-par friend's I've had (I've had a lot of sub-par friends) have been weeded out over the years, and I continue to consciously cut people out. I have been stabbed in the back once, I think most people have been.

When did my shit ever spin out of ignorant territory?

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Any relationship with an animal is strictly one way, not much difference between loving a cat and loving a car actually. An easy, shallow, love substitute.

oh no - i completely disagree ...

i've had 3 other cats .. they 'liked' me .. they tolerated our presence in the house because they were dependant on us ...

but that one cat i had .. i loved me back .. it loved being with me ..
I think this is more common with dogs .. many love their people and form a strong bond that is much more than dependancy.

when my grandfather died - his dog went insane ..its not like he wasnt getting fed or walked .. but he loved my grandfather ...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:19 AM
YOUR limitations, not mine.

My guess is that you're with spallalalalallaa for convenience. That's why a lot of people stick with their be/gf, maybe your other girlfriend's were just convenient aswell.

If animals are so much better than people, maybe you're not looking at the right kind of women.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:19 AM
ouch, doctor I think you hit a nerve. Any sub-par friend's I've had (I've had a lot of sub-par friends) have been weeded out over the years, and I continue to consciously cut people out.

Then you've done what I have, and simply taken more time to do it, so what you're saying is, you're a less decisive person and not very perceptive at all...yet, you're the one playing it like YOU know better than me?
You hit a nerve, yeah, sure...the nerve that will call you out on saying stupid, innaccurate shit, that's about it.

My guess is that you're with spallalalalallaa for convenience. That's why a lot of people stick with their be/gf, maybe your other girlfriend's were just convenient aswell.

:rolleyes:
When you start reading the entirety of my posts, and actually come close to understanding the very simple concept, that I prefer the majority of animals, to the majority of PEOPLE, then get back to me on relationships. Then again, don't...I can't imagine you'd have much of value to offer the topic.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:21 AM
oh no - i completely disagree ...

i've had 3 other cats .. they 'liked' me .. they tolerated our presence in the house because they were dependant on us ...

but that one cat i had .. i loved me back .. it loved being with me ..
I think this is more common with dogs .. many love their people and form a strong bond that is much more than dependancy.

when my grandfather died - his dog went insane ..its not like he wasnt getting fed or walked .. but he loved my grandfather ...

I have a cat, he follows me around all the time yearns for my attention all day. He meows his head off if I don't pay attention to him, extremely affectionate. I don't think he loves me, but no other cat would put up as convincing an argument I don't think.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Then you've done what I have, and simply taken more time to do it, so what you're saying is, you're a less decisive person and not very perceptive at all...yet, you're the one playing it like YOU know better than me?
You hit a nerve, yeah, sure...the nerve that will call you out on saying stupid, innaccurate shit, that's about it.

I had a lot of fun with those subpar friends, then I cut them out. I have some really great friends, I had more people to measure them by. I think that makes for a better idea of what a really great friend is.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 07:22 AM

There is nobody who truly loves anoter person who would prefer the survival of an animal over a person. If you think you do both, maybe you should rethink one of them. Not true at all. I love my wife above all else, even me, and i can be pretty self-absorbed, but i would jump under a bus to save my dog or one of my rats. I MIGHT shout a warning to my neighbor if they did the same.

Animals are not completely selfish and ignorant (like people. i live in a "Mobile home co-op", in other words, a trailer park. Trust me, people suck.)

I have chosen to segregate myself from most other people. I have been fucked over pretty bad by more than a few freinds, but i had actually made this decision long before then.

People who prefer animals do not necesarrily have severe emothional issues. Cheeba lives in a major city, i dont blame him for not wanting to be around other people.

Animals are innocents. They are not motivated by greed or malice. they wont destroy something simply because they cant have it. They dont try to hurt others simply because it makes them feel better or seeing other people's happiness hurts them.

Innocent adults, hell even innocent kids are hard to come by these days. If you've ever read any of Cheeba's posts about his pets, he is their father for lack of a better term. In this, i can also relate. I'm gouing to be a father for a human baby in about 7 and a half months, and i am looking foward to that too.

what it comes down to is empathy. I dont care if you feel sorrow for car fresheners when they run out of smell, as long as you feel something for something. that is the important thing:

Empathy.

It's what separates "normal" (or at least emotionally healthy) people from sociopaths, which are human monsters.

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:24 AM

Isnt there animal psychologist...:p

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:26 AM
this cat i had ... waited at the window for me to come home every day - rode around on my shoulders all the time ..

no matter where it was in the house, when i called it at night time it would run up to the room and on the bed to sleep with me.
it didnt meow at me for attention,, it just went everywhere with me ..

it didnt make me want to forsake human contact ... it was something you cant get from another human ..

just like people .. not all animals are capable of this kind of relationship ...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Not true at all. I love my wife above all else, even me, and i can be pretty self-absorbed, but i would jump under a bus to save my dog or one of my rats. I MIGHT shout a warning to my neighbor if they did the same.

Animals are not completely selfish and ignorant (like people. i live in a "Mobile home co-op", in other words, a trailer park. Trust me, people suck.)

I have chosen to segregate myself from most other people. I have been fucked over pretty bad by more than a few freinds, but i had actually made this decision long before then.

People who prefer animals do not necesarrily have severe emothional issues. Cheeba lives in a major city, i dont blame him for not wanting to be around other people.

Animals are innocents. They are not motivated by greed or malice. they wont destroy something simply because they cant have it. They dont try to hurt others simply because it makes them feel better or seeing other people's happiness hurts them.

Innocent adults, hell even innocent kids are hard to come by these days. If you've ever read any of Cheeba's posts about his pets, he is their father for lack of a better term. In this, i can also relate. I'm gouing to be a father for a human baby in about 7 and a half months, and i am looking foward to that too.

what it comes down to is empathy. I dont care if you feel sorrow for car fresheners when they run out of smell, as long as you feel something for something. that is the important thing:

Empathy.

It's what separates "normal" (or at least emotionally healthy) people from sociopaths, which are human monsters.

Animals can't feel empathy. The only reason their are no "bad" animals is because they don't know what's going on. If we're going to go by that, what is really wrong about anything? If we can't have universal rules, what's the point of having rules? Animals are selfish and how can you say an animal is not ignorant?

You'd sacrifice your life, to save a dog. Your survival should be way above some rat. You'd hurt your wife who you apparantly love to save a rat? Never to be with her again for a dirty rat? You can train a rat to kiss you, but it doesn't mean it loves you.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Animals are selfish and how can you say an animal is not ignorant?

thats where animals and people are very much alike.

although .. most animals (the beagle being a glaring exception) only eat what they need ..

they are way less selfish than people

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:35 AM

Animals are innocents. They are not motivated by greed
Its not a bad thing to be motivated by greed when your hungry....Thats whats keeps you alive..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:36 AM
thats where animals and people are very much alike.

although .. most animals (the beagle being a glaring exception) only eat what they need ..

they are way less selfish than people

Every dog I've known will eat whatever you give them. Especially chips :D

I've never seen a beagle I don't think though.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Animals can't feel empathy

Wrong.
Why can't they?
You've never had an animal make EFFORT to cheer you up? Feel miserable and subdued when you're down?
I think empathy is the predominate way animals choose how to interact with their humans.

Why would a creature without emotion, or a feeling of friendship cry when you leave as though you were one of it's own? Because you ARE.
I choose to acknowledge and value this more than you, obviously.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Did i ever say i would sacrifice her? No, read it a little better next time. I was stating that i have experienced absolute love for another human being, yet still think animals are capable of love as well, i was arguing against your attmept at a point by saying people who love animals are substituting animals for peopel because they cant really feel.

people who dont think animals feel anything other than for themselves are usually projecting. it's the same reason pathological liars dont trust anyone and pedophiles think everyone else is just afraid to admit they want to fuck kids.

Do i think my pets philosophise or plot? No. Do i think they care? Yes. Have you ever seen an animal mourn the loss of another? I had a mouse that went into depression for about a week whenever another one would die. She would take care of the others once they got sick, then would almost stop eating and drinking for a whiole once they died. then she would recover.

Ever see an animal die from lonliness? ive seen that too. meet all of their other needs, but if a social animal is denied the company of others, it kills them. Notice how almost all doemstic animals are pack or community animal? They ARENT that different from us.

given your feelings on the whole thing, i have been wondering, have you ever loved anyone? I mean really loved them, not just high school crush "i soo love him" love.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Wrong.
Why can't they?
You've never had an animal make EFFORT to cheer you up? Feel miserable and subdued when you're down?
I think empathy is the predominate way animals choose how to interact with their humans.

Why would a creature without emotion, or a feeling of friendship cry when you leave as though you were one of it's own? Because you ARE.
I choose to acknowledge and value this more than you, obviously.

empathy: The ability to put one's self into the psychological frame of reference or point of view of another, to feel what another feels.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Did i ever say i would sacrifice her? No, read it a little better next time.

Maybe you need to read a little better...

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Animals can't feel empathy. .
This is a very difficult subject to be sure on.........Some have some dont.....

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:43 AM
empathy: The ability to put one's self into the psychological frame of reference or point of view of another, to feel what another feels.

And if we CAN, why can't they? Because they don't talk?
Don't see a "human" specification in that definition, do you?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:44 AM

given your feelings on the whole thing, i have been wondering, have you ever loved anyone? I mean really loved them, not just high school crush "i soo love him" love.

I'm thinking the same about you and Cheeba actually. My thinking is that if you truly loved another person, you wouldn't want to risk having another person like him/her killed instead of any animal. I'd 500 cats and dogs before seeing my boyfriend die, I think that is a little more love than "I'd sacrifice myself for a rat... leave the one I "love" behind for a rat"

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:46 AM

Don't see a "human" specification in that definition, do you?

Actually yes, it's a human emotion. One of the major differences that separates us from other creatures of the earth.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 07:47 AM
Maybe you need to read a little better...

Not true at all. I love my wife above all else, even me, and i can be pretty self-absorbed, but i would jump under a bus to save my dog or one of my rats. I MIGHT shout a warning to my neighbor if they did the same.

Where in their did i say i would sacrifice my wife? I did happen to mention my neighbors (ie, the people who live next door) would probably be screwed.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Where in their did i say i would sacrifice my wife? I did happen to mention my neighbors (ie, the people who live next door) would probably be screwed.

"You'd sacrifice your life, to save a dog. Your survival should be way above some rat. You'd hurt your wife who you apparantly love to save a rat? Never to be with her again for a dirty rat? You can train a rat to kiss you, but it doesn't mean it loves you."

I said by sacrificing your life, you'd be hurting your wife and never be able to see her again. If that prospect doesn't bother you, I don't think you're in love.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Things you've missed, MD.

I mean, don't get ME wrong, I'm not saying animals are superior, or anything like that,

Not that I want to kill either, but if given the choice between taking the life of a random human, or animal...the human would die.

...RANDOM...

Of course, there IS people that I will be closer to than I would ever be an animal, it's just an inter-species thing

In reply to
Actually yes, it's a strictly human emotion.
According to you?
Proof? Evidence?
Many people argue that animals have no "real" emotions whatsoever...I'm glad I have PERSONALLY discovered this to be innaccurate.

Now, check your shit...and start posting sense.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:51 AM

According to you?
Proof? Evidence?
Many people argue that animals have no "real" emotions whatsoever...I'm glad I have PERSONALLY discovered this to be innaccurate.

LOL

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:52 AM
Actually yes, it's a human emotion. One of the major differences that separates us from other creatures of the earth.
Try to go into a jungle...... and take away a elephant baby from her mother......Why would she protect her own child ?...Bercause they have the ability to feel some kind of empathy....

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:52 AM
i think higher animals .. chimps .. feel empathy.

there was a special (on jane goodall i think) who studied them and saw an older male take care of an orphaned baby.

he was an orphan himself. Definately a case for empathy there ..

without the personal barbs and retaliatory shots ..

i think its fair to say both sides have very valid points - but it comes back to one thing ..

We CANNOT compare the 2.

Cheeba still likes people .. I'm sure Vod wouldnt widow his wife for a rat with a 3 year lifespan .. and MD liked animals and people ,, but she likes to stir up shit by making absolute statements ..

you cannot compare animals to people .. we are very similar in some ways .. very different in others ...
We love both for different reasons ..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Try to go into a jungle...... and take away a elephant baby from her mother......Why would she protect her own child ?...Bercause they have the ability to feel some kind of empathy....

Protecting your young is a matter of survival, every living thing has that. Not empathy...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 07:55 AM
i .. and MD liked animals and people ,, but she likes to stir up shit by making absolute statements ..

:D

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:00 AM

"You'd sacrifice your life, to save a dog. Your survival should be way above some rat. You'd hurt your wife who you apparantly love to save a rat? Never to be with her again for a dirty rat? You can train a rat to kiss you, but it doesn't mean it loves you."

I said by sacrificing your life, you'd be hurting your wife and never be able to see her again. If that prospect doesn't bother you, I don't think you're in love.

*Sigh....*

The art of metaphor is apparently lost these days.

Because you need things spelled out, and because comparisons mean nothing to you, i will explain this in literal terms:

the statement was made outside the bounds of reality. I consider the life of my pets important, and therefore would be willing to place myelf in danger to help/save them. Obviously, i would not willingly die in a hopeless attempt to save ANYTHING if that means leaving my pregnant wife behind to live and raise our child alone. I would have thought the symbolism was obvious.

This brings up something else:
My wife wants to be a cop. She has wanted to be one since she was 8. Being a cop comes with it the possibility of her not living to see out kids graduate from high school, so does that mean that because she wants to be a cop , she doesnt love me or our kid? She wants to help other people, she wants to hunt down bad people and put them away. Does she therefore love other people more than me?

No.

Things are not as black and white as that. Literal is very rare in real life. I have more experience with people who take every little statement in life as the literal meaning than i care too. they are without fail small-minded and believe their opinions are the end-all-be-all.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:03 AM
MD liked animals and people ,, but she likes to stir up shit by making absolute statements ..

Okay, so urge said it in simpler terms than i did :)

Arguing for the sake of arguing is pointless mental masturbation. It's an irritating waste of time.

slasherman
05-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Protecting your young is a matter of survival, every living thing has that. Not empathy...
Survival for who ?......and to be able to protect a another being you have to "feel" something for them...I would even go so long to say that empathy is part of the instincts...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 08:06 AM
*Sigh....*

The art of metaphor is apparently lost these days.

Because you need things spelled out, and because comparisons mean nothing to you, i will explain this in literal terms:

the statement was made outside the bounds of reality. I consider the life of my pets important, and therefore would be willing to place myelf in danger to help/save them. Obviously, i would not willingly die in a hopeless attempt to save ANYTHING if that means leaving my pregnant wife behind to live and raise our child alone. I would have thought the symbolism was obvious.

This brings up something else:
My wife wants to be a cop. She has wanted to be one since she was 8. Being a cop comes with it the possibility of her not living to see out kids graduate from high school, so does that mean that because she wants to be a cop , she doesnt love me or our kid? She wants to help other people, she wants to hunt down bad people and put them away. Does she therefore love other people more than me?

No.

Things are not as black and white as that. Literal is very rare in real life. I have more experience with people who take every little statement in life as the literal meaning than i care too. they are without fail small-minded and believe their opinions are the end-all-be-all.

Saying you'd jump under a bus to save a rat isn't even a metaphor, so don't even try calling me small minded. Take your "art" and shove it back up your ass.

Saying comparisons mean nothing to me and then comparing your wife willing to risk your life to save other people and sacrificing yourself life for a rat?

Please, I wish I could get my head that far up my ass. Everyone knows I can get it in there, but I guess I just don't have the neck strenght to really drive it home.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 08:10 AM

Arguing for the sake of arguing is pointless mental masturbation. It's an irritating waste of time.

sometimes it's mental excersise...

and whats wrong with masterbation ? it's only irritating if you start to chafe :)

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:12 AM
It was, actually.Words have much more to them than their literal interpretation.

And i never called you small minded, i merely implied it.

I was wrong, apparently you can read into things, when you want to.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 08:14 AM
One of these days, I'm going to take that high road. :p

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:16 AM
sometimes it's mental excersise...

and whats wrong with masterbation ? it's only irritating if you start to chafe :) I've had way too many people (freinds and freinds of freinds) who were incapable of holding a conversation without arguing, to the point of making up shit to argue about.

I have done 3 lifetimes worth of arguing about nothing. I'm tired.

And my wife wonders why all i talk about is the Simpsons and video games...:)

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 08:17 AM

Seriously, I think it's time to use my fist.

Less talk, more rock. ;)

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:17 AM
One of these days, I'm going to take that high road. :p I believe there is an exit on the way to toronto, if you are ever in the area;)

AUSTIN316426808
05-12-2005, 08:22 AM
I prefer the company, an friendship that MOST animals will give with ease, besides, all things considered, I STILL think animals ask far less for their loyalty.

you realize that's mostly because they just want food and they'll cuddle up to the first person willing to thrown 'em some scraps.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:23 AM
you realize that's mostly because they just want food and they'll cuddle up to the first person willing to thrown 'em some scraps. It does transcend that with quite a few domestic animals, though.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 08:31 AM
I've had way too many people (freinds and freinds of freinds) who were incapable of holding a conversation without arguing, to the point of making up shit to argue about.

I have done 3 lifetimes worth of arguing about nothing. I'm tired.

And my wife wonders why all i talk about is the Simpsons and video games...:)

ahh, but thats the difference between an arguement and a discussion.
I hate arguing - i love discussing. its all in the presentation.

I dont mind someone playing the devils advocate for the sake of a good discussion .. but its usually easy to pull someones theory down if they dont believe in it themselves ..

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:33 AM
ahh, but thats the difference between an arguement and a discussion.
I hate arguing - i love discussing. its all in the presentation.

I dont mind someone playing the devils advocate for the sake of a good discussion .. but its usually easy to pull someones theory down if they dont believe in it themselves ..

Weird..... I think i hear Rod Serling somewhere...

We have begun (for the sake of discussion) discussing the validity of dicussion simply for the sake of discussion.

I have to go lie down.. my head hurts....

urgeok
05-12-2005, 08:34 AM
I have to go lie down.. my head hurts....

heh .. lightweight :D

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 08:44 AM
i'll give you a sample of what i have been doing with my life lately:

/// <summary>
/// Uses stored Procedure to upload a file to a SQL DB
/// </summary>
/// <param name="name">Name of uploader</param>
/// <param name="file">Byte data for the file to be uploaded</param>
/// <param name="fname">Name of the file</param>
/// <param name="fsize">Size of the file</param>
/// <param name="img">File Type</param>
/// <param name="num">Request or release the file belongs to</param>
/// <param name="proc">The name of the stored procedure to run, either usp_filup, or usp_XmlSave</param>

public void Upper(string name,byte[] file,string fname,int fsize,string img,string num,string proc)
{
cmrsdb = new SqlCommand(proc, connec());
cmrsdb.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;
try
{
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@fileid", SqlDbType.NVarChar);
}
catch
{
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@fileid", SqlDbType.Int);
}
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@pfile", SqlDbType.Image);
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@filname", SqlDbType.NVarChar);
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@filesize", SqlDbType.Int);
cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@imgtype", SqlDbType.NVarChar);

cmrsdb.Parameters.Add("@cmnum", SqlDbType.NVarChar);
cmrsdb.Connection.Open();
cmrsdb.Parameters["@fileid"].Value = name;
cmrsdb.Parameters["@pfile"].Value = file;
cmrsdb.Parameters["@filname"].Value = fname;
cmrsdb.Parameters["@filesize"].Value = fsize;
cmrsdb.Parameters["@imgtype"].Value = img;
cmrsdb.Parameters["@cmnum"].Value = num;
cmrsdb.ExecuteNonQuery();
cmrsdb.Connection.Close();
}

That's just a little Method for uploading a file to a database. it is one of the simpler things i have done lately.
I have earned being a lightweight in the thinking department.

Plus i wanted to show off :D

urgeok
05-12-2005, 08:48 AM
i'll give you a sample of what i have been doing with my life lately:

That's just a little Method for uploading a file to a database. it is one of the simpler things i have done lately.
I have earned being a lightweight in the thinking department.

Plus i wanted to show off :D

look buster...

the thread is : Whats Wrong With Canada.

YOU had to go and fuck it up didnt you ?
you dont show up for weeks, and when you do .. you just start derailing threads ...

animals ARE better than people !!!

they dont pimp their code on internet forums !!!

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 11:47 AM
BUster?

BUSTER?!?!?!

Why you dirty motherfucker......

Godamn canadians.. Calling people buster......

:D

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 11:55 AM
calm down, ya hoser.

Vodstok
05-12-2005, 11:59 AM
I cant even see that word without hearing Rick Moranis' voice saying it...:)

Spallalala
05-12-2005, 04:52 PM
So.. You couldn't resist bringing me into it hey murder-bitch..

Why do you feel the need to have a hit at someone .. Maybe your just jealous at the fact that you dont have anyone to love . Or maybe due to no-one wanting to love you.

The only way you get attention is by posting your whore pictures up. Get overyourself you tramp. Get a fucking life. Dont ever bring me into a conversation when its not fucking asked for.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Spallalala
So.. You couldn't resist bringing me into it hey murder-bitch..

Why do you feel the need to have a hit at someone .. Maybe your just jealous at the fact that you dont have anyone to love . Or maybe due to no-one wanting to love you.

The only way you get attention is by posting your whore pictures up. Get overyourself you tramp. Get a fucking life. Dont ever bring me into a conversation when its not fucking asked for.

I'll bring you into the conversation whenever I want. It really had nothing to do with you anyway, spalalllalalalaala.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 05:14 PM
. It really had nothing to do with you anyway, spalalllalalalaala.

- Yeah, I think that was her point, dolt. Don't try and back up your shitty points by bringing someone else (even if by name only) into it, saying shit clearly intended to do nothing but make someone upset...and you say SHE has a problem with YOU.
WAY to give her yet another reason, idiot...:rolleyes:

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 05:26 PM
- Yeah, I think that was her point, dolt. Don't try and back up your shitty points by bringing someone else (even if by name only) into it, saying shit clearly intended to do nothing but make someone upset...and you say SHE has a problem with YOU.
WAY to give her yet another reason, idiot...:rolleyes:

LOL. Good to see you came out, she needs your help.

Since you're stupid, I'll try to explain it so you can understand better. My statement mentioning her really didn't have anything to do with her, it was all about you. I brought it up for good reason too.

I don't want to argue with you though Cheeba, I don't want to get banned for it. I'd rather part with simple fuck you's.

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 05:42 PM
My statement mentioning her really didn't have anything to do with her, it was all about you. I brought it up for good reason too.

Yeah, I forgot....you're a psychologist right? Do you think I don't know that you were attempting to aim that ridiculous analysis mainly towards me?
Not the point at ALL.

Good, don't argue. Fuck you.
Bye now...

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 06:07 PM

Not the point at ALL.

Just because I can't let this go unanswered:

What is the point then? That I shouldn't be mentioning your stupid girlfriend's name? please. :rolleyes:

ChEEbA
05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
What is the point then? That I shouldn't be mentioning your stupid girlfriend's name? please.

No, that you should keep those that are not involved in a conversation, NOT INVOLVED IN A CONVERSATION.
Especially when your comments ARE, in fact, about something you clearly know nothing about...and any perception your FUCKED UP mind would have on the situation, would only be, well, as messed up as you clearly are, so you can save your logic...

It's pretty simple.
Just end it...yeah? Stop trying to justify your stupid ASS act.
After all...you DON'T wanna get banned, right?

That's it, ok? You can reply, I won't.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Smoke another one, you're still not making sense.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 06:54 PM
to bring this whole thing full circle ... and re address the subject title :

apparently the problem with Canada .. is that we cant get along with anyone :D

(just ask Jade)

Deposable
05-12-2005, 07:00 PM
My simple opinion is that people that prefer the company of animals. Have a hard time communicating with others (In person) and understanding they're motives or logic. Basically have anti-social behavior. But the internet is differnet, The person you are online is different than offline. Which is perfect for converstions over the internet. And people's view of you are different. Than what a animal cares about.

I , in no way intended a arguement over this topic. just a disscussion. Which seems to rarely work here.

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:03 PM
i am exactly the way i am - online and off ... with the exception that i type much slower than i talk. (yeah, yeah, you might have guessed - i like to talk .... but listen as well)

i am the same exact annoying person.

newb
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
I'm pretty much the same on-line as well. Bugs the shit out of my wife, I'm almost never serious.

maybe I'm insane:eek:

urgeok
05-12-2005, 07:33 PM
I'm pretty much the same on-line as well. Bugs the shit out of my wife, I'm almost never serious.

maybe I'm insane:eek:

i avoid being serious at all costs .. until there's a good reason for it anyway ..

slasherman
05-12-2005, 07:54 PM
i avoid being serious at all costs .. until there's a good reason for it anyway ..
does it work ?

My Horror DVDs
It took me forever to do this so someone better goddamn look at it !!!!

Spallalala
05-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Hey MD.

Stop bringing me into this stupid shit. You got issues and you gotta get over it fucking quickly.

You dont need to mention me either by my horror name or my real name theres no need.
I didn't say shit to you, you decided to bring me into a thread which I hadn't even posted in..

Cheeba also has the right to say what he wishes. If he wants to jump in on something you said about me he can go ahead.

Why do you constantly have to find a way to insult someone. That must make you a better person in your eyes doesn't it?

Well truth be told, your not. Your a attention seeking whore who feels to the need to post her trashy photos on the internet just to get some sort of comment . Its a lame attempt of getting someone to "love you".

Why do you bother with trying to piss cheeba off anyway. No matter what the argument is you will always walk away from it laughing. Just because you can't find a comeback. And if you do find something to say its a repeat comment anyway.

Back to topic.

I dont find anything wrong with canada. Altho I haven't looked into canada that closely.
And with the animal thing. My views still stand. I think a animal can be just as close as your friends. Closer even.
I love em and will always have animals.

I think cheebs had mentioned it before, about most people pissing him off. Its the same thing with me. Theres usually a issue with someone and they will shit me to the point of saying fuck off I had enough kinda thing..

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-13-2005, 04:26 AM
Hey MD.

Stop bringing me into this stupid shit. You got issues and you gotta get over it fucking quickly.

You dont need to mention me either by my horror name or my real name theres no need.
I didn't say shit to you, you decided to bring me into a thread which I hadn't even posted in..

Cheeba also has the right to say what he wishes. If he wants to jump in on something you said about me he can go ahead.

I didn't even say anything about you. Take your head out of your ass, not everything is about you. I mentioned your fucking name, get over it.

I didn't bring you into this thread, you stupidly barged in overreacting about nothing. I'd suggest leaving it, before you make yourself look like an even bigger moron though.

I can see why Cheeba might value an animal life more than a human one though. I'd rather have the stupid dog who can't talk myself.

Spallalala
05-13-2005, 04:33 AM
Ok.. The fact that you mentioned me at all, was enough to bring me into this convo.. Fuck off already you dumb cunt. Why do you bother with this shit.

I can see why dogs dont like you tho.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-13-2005, 04:42 AM
Ok.. The fact that you mentioned me at all, was enough to bring me into this convo..

No it's not.

Fuck off already you dumb cunt. Why do you bother with this shit.

You started this shit...

I can see why dogs dont like you tho. [/B]

hhahahahahahhahahaha

Oh spalallalallalala what won't you say next?