PDA

View Full Version : May will be good

aborted
03-08-2005, 01:51 PM
may will be good to me this year. the sun will shine, flowers will bloom, motorhead comes on the 2nd, and suffocation comes on the 28th. \m/

and two days off work:D .

Hate_Breeder
03-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by aborted
may will be good to me this year. the sun will shine, flowers will bloom, motorhead comes on the 2nd, and suffocation comes on the 28th. \m/

May i say that your a lucky prick?

aborted
03-08-2005, 03:50 PM
you may, altho the suffocation show is not listed on the site and tickets are not on sale yet but i was talking to the guy who booked it at a party last saturday and its not a rumor thank all thats holy. there are rumors of misery index coming in may to:D

lee challenger
03-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Bruce Dickinson has a new solo album at the end of May and it is said to be much heavier than the stuff he does with Iron Maiden.
Can't wait.

Hate_Breeder
03-11-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by lee challenger
Bruce Dickinson has a new solo album at the end of May and it is said to be much heavier than the stuff he does with Iron Maiden.
Can't wait.

Swheet! I'll definetly have to check that out...gotta have love for the Maiden

Madrigal
03-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by aborted

Do you live in Halifax by any chance?

The dates for Motorhead and Suffocation are the same as the Halifax dates.

You must at least live in NS.

aborted
03-13-2005, 11:53 AM
i live in truro - home to the highest needle user rate in nova scotia.....im so proud:rolleyes:. yeah these shows are gonna be good but not as good as cryptopsy...well mabey suffocation will.are you going to these shows by any chance? thats probably a pretty stupid question.