PDA

View Full Version : "The Rising" by brian keene

jedicow
02-05-2005, 07:49 AM
this book is awesome! i am about 1/3 of the way through it and i already love this story. due to my work schedule and having my 8 month old daughter at home, i only get to read between the hours of 9 and 11 PM at night. i read until i get sleepy. it pains me to put this book down at night.

it is a zombie tale with a twist. the zombies are semi-intelligent and can do tasks such as shooting guns, driving cars, etc.

its an excellent tale so far and i highly recommend it to anyone who loves zombies.

tom-tom
02-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I'll certainly have to give it a go...
Thanks.

jedicow
02-11-2005, 06:42 PM
i finished this book a couple of nights ago and i HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who likes zombie tales. i cant praise this book enough.

the story grabbed me and had a firm hold on me by page 2. it is full of great action, gory zombie scenes and justa general fun read.

elsid
02-12-2005, 06:28 AM
i highly recomend this book for any horror fan..read it twice one of my fav's......

IndieGods
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Brian Keene is an up and coming voice in horror that horror fiction fans should definitely check out! I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the sequel.

IndieGods
03-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Here's a look at the cover of the upcoming sequel to Brian Keene's The Rising entitled, City of The Dead.

http://www.briankeene.com/images/city-leisure.jpg