PDA

View Full Version : Stephen King related artwork

Red Dragon
02-03-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm working on some Stephen King related stuff right now. Basically I just read the story and do some drawings from it. You can check out my site here:Stephen King Art Project (http://www.zachmccain.com)
I'm trying to do at least one a week.

Don't know if anyone here reads King or not but I thought maybe someone might be interested.;)

Marroe
02-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Red Dragon
I'm working on some Stephen King related stuff right now. Basically I just read the story and do some drawings from it. You can check out my site here:Stephen King Art Project (http://www.zachmccain.com)
I'm trying to do at least one a week.

Don't know if anyone here reads King or not but I thought maybe someone might be interested.;) Another Texan!!:D
I tried to check it out but it wouldn't do anything.

Red Dragon
02-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah. It's a Flash site so you have to have the latest Flash plug-in installed.

Marroe
02-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Oh yeah. It's a Flash site so you have to have the latest Flash plug-in installed. O' well that's just discrimination to the non technologically advanced floks here (like me). You could have had a new fan , but no.:rolleyes:

Red Dragon
02-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
O' well that's just discrimination to the non technologically advanced floks here (like me). You could have had a new fan , but no.:rolleyes:

Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind next time I make a site.:D

Marroe
02-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind next time I make a site.:D pssssssttttttttt........make a n00b thread:D introduce yourself, then you won't get yelled at when CK comes a knockin.

Make a new site too:D

MisterSadistro
02-05-2005, 09:15 AM
pssssssttttttttt........make a n00b thread introduce yourself, then you won't get yelled at when CK comes a knockin.
I'm not going to lecture you on this, Marroe. Let's just say I'm real disappointed.
CK

Red Dragon
02-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
I'm not going to lecture you on this, Marroe. Let's just say I'm real disappointed.
CK

Is everyone here on the rag?

MisterSadistro
02-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Not at all. Flaming new members is a ritual here. I only rag on the nones who show up with spam in their first posts and never return.
CK

Marroe
02-05-2005, 09:12 PM
CK :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

barbra
02-07-2005, 01:25 AM
I liked some of it. but you know, the gun slinger is the cooliest stephen king character. I really liked the PET SEMATARY , reminded me of some edward gorey plus children, zombie children, ghoulish children all very spooky things to me.

Red Dragon
02-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Not at all. Flaming new members is a ritual here. I only rag on the nones who show up with spam in their first posts and never return.
CK

Spam in my first post and never return? You people really are defensive. How does anyone ever get to join? And you shouldn't ASSUME that quickly that I am here to spam.

Marroe
02-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Spam in my first post and never return? You people really are defensive. How does anyone ever get to join? And you shouldn't ASSUME that quickly that I am here to spam. I didn't;) I can tell good ol' folks when i see em:)