PDA

View Full Version : Another Movie ID Question

adnihilo
11-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know what movie this is?

I saw this movie once when I was about ten and have never seen it since so my member is a little sketchy.

The movie has a Hatian or Jamacian women preforming voodoo. During one of the rituals she breaks an egg and the egg is bloody on the inside. Later on there is a women who puts on makeup which causes a bump to appear. The bump grows and grows until it eventually it opens up and spiders crawl out.

There is also a kid with a toy robot in it.

Thanks for the help!

ShankS
11-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by adnihilo
Hi,

I saw this movie once when I was about ten and have never seen it since so my member is a little sketchy.

The movie has a Hatian or Jamacian women preforming voodoo. During one of the rituals she breaks an egg and the egg is bloody on the inside. Later on there is a women who puts on makeup which causes a bump to appear. The bump grows and grows until it eventually it opens up and spiders crawl out.

Thanks for the help!

your member is a little sketchy??? whats wrong with your penis?

mothermold
11-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the help!

...ahh yes!i believe the answer yer looking for is "try huffing butane".:confused:

urgeok
11-06-2004, 02:57 AM
the movie is called : The Believers .. the woman is Helen Shaver

adnihilo
11-06-2004, 07:08 AM
urgeok,

You rock.

Thanks again!

urgeok
11-06-2004, 07:37 AM
no probs !

ShankS
11-06-2004, 08:28 AM
urgeok,

You rock.

Thanks again!

dont be so sucky

thats his 2 posts now he's out of here.....

urgeok
11-06-2004, 12:34 PM
hey ! i DO rock !!! when I'm not to tired and sore ...