PDA

View Full Version : questions about TCM

Modestas
10-26-2004, 10:40 AM
well, I'm going to get TMC 1st, 2nd, 3rd parts and TMC 2003. But I can find more movies from TMC series, so, pls, answer, if theese movies are horror and if theese movies are not the remake of my mentioned (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 2004 remake). So, here we go:
1.Return of the texas chainsaw massacre (1994) (aka TMC: the next generation)
2.texas chainsaw massacre: a family portrait (1988)
3.texas chainsaw massacre: ther shocking truth (2000)
4.untitled texas chainsaw massacre prequel (2006)

Arioch
10-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Ive only heard of these:

1.Return of the texas chainsaw massacre (1994) (aka TMC: the next generation)
2.texas chainsaw massacre: a family portrait (1988)

And the ones you mentioned...

urgeok
10-26-2004, 10:51 AM
if you REALLY want to complete the collection, get the movie: Ed Gein (with Steve Railsback)

He was the inspiration for both the TCM films and Psycho.

Vodstok
10-26-2004, 10:56 AM
And Buffalo Bill. He really is used to death now. they need to start taking from other killers. Albert Fish is ripe for the plucking, i cannot believe that the only reference i have ever heard to him regarding a movie was the largely incorrect remarks made by Capt. Spaulding in House of 1000 Corpses.

urgeok
10-26-2004, 10:58 AM
there's always Martha Stewart ... ?

Modestas
10-26-2004, 10:59 AM
well, I found in net, that "tmc:next generation (1988) is horror comedy. and such as "tmc shocking truth" and "tmc portrait of family" are documentary...
so, I'm interested only in "untitled tmc prequel (2006)" and into "tmc: next generation (1988)". so, it is worth to get it?

Modestas
10-26-2004, 11:02 AM
arioch, were do you find the connetcion between y mentioned 4 movies and theese 2 your wrtitten?

urgeok
10-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Vodstok ...
by the way .. just saw/bought Dog Soldiers a few days ago ..
Enjoyed it (even the incredibly over the top bits)
I cant believe how many references i see to it now ...
Its pretty much unheard of here in N/A ... or at least Canada

sorry that this was off topic...

Vodstok
10-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
there's always Martha Stewart ... ? Wrong kind of evil http://scaredyet.net/forum/images/smiles/diablo.gif

Arioch
10-26-2004, 11:07 AM
arioch, were do you find the connetcion between y mentioned 4 movies and theese 2 your wrtitten?

I just ment that i have heard of these two : the documentary and the next generation (which i sold, god it was fucking awful), and the ones you had stated above your list....

The prequel and the 1988 next generation i havent heard of before....

Dark_Hero
10-26-2004, 11:57 AM
Untilted TCM Project:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420294/

Itz not much, but all I could find

youshouldvknown
10-27-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, I wouldn't be concerned with the prequel, seeing as it hasn't been released yet..

Family Portrait was boring, I thought. And the Next Generation is horror, with a side of comedy... which really, in my opinion, all of the sequels are.

I thought Next Generation was okay... It's got Matthew McConauhey, so at least there's something pretty to look at. Kinda cheesy but entertaining at three am.

Tubalcain
10-27-2004, 08:11 PM
funny story, last weekend we had a halloween party and my niece invited a bunch of her friends to the party, they were like eleven years old. later, we were sitting around a bonfire telling ghost stories and this one girl starts telling a story about the texas chainsaw massacre. except she saw the remake and told the story that was in the movie. so i saw my chance and said that it was indeed a true story, but i told them the story of the original movie. but we live about 30 miles from texas so i told them that they never caught leatherface, and that they thought he went into louisiana. a little while later, i said i had to use the toilet. i went inside, got my hockey mask, and slipped out the back door. i went to the shed and got my trusty chainsaw. then i slipped around the house and got as close to them as i could. i pulled the string, but nothing happen. i could see them looking around, but no one got up. i gave it another pull and it fired up so i ran towards them swinging it above my head. neadless to say, the bonfire was vacated.the girls ran a little way then stopped, but the parents kept running. i started to run after them, but i started laughing so hard i had to put the saw down. it was a good time.

Hate_Breeder
10-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Hmmmmmm i want to see a Richard Ramirez movie? Didnt they make a "Night Stalker" movie?

Tubalcain
10-27-2004, 08:19 PM
yes they did, though i cant remember the name of it though. sorry.

Tubalcain
10-27-2004, 08:20 PM
have you seen the dahmer movie?

Hate_Breeder
10-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Tubalcain
have you seen the dahmer movie?

Parts........pun. But i think the Ramirez movie is just called "Night Stalker"

Hate_Breeder
10-27-2004, 08:35 PM
http://www.filmstation.com/pag_filminfo.php?ID=1000