PDA

View Full Version : Malicious Mirth

allmykids
09-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Dam I just noticed that your back!!! Where the hell have you been? sure have missed you. Seeing you remindes me of the good old days. I think I also saw that soul surviver was back too!! Anyway WELCOME BACK !!!! :D :D

Malicious_Mirth
09-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
Dam I just noticed that your back!!! Where the hell have you been? sure have missed you. Seeing you remindes me of the good old days. I think I also saw that soul surviver was back too!! Anyway WELCOME BACK !!!! :D :D

AWWWWW!!!!

thanks sweety iposted on another of your threads but i dont think you caught it........it is absolutely great to be back....i missed you guys alot and i couldnt stay away for too long...........and yes it does remind me of the good old days (well they were good until a certain unmentionable incidet) and all the fag's came to bash ......but i think that this forum is really startin to pick up and it is AWESOME!!!! to be back

*hugs AMK*

:D ;)

allmykids
09-22-2004, 06:47 PM
What the hell have you been up to?? God it's just so great to see you on the boards again!!! Sorry I'm carrying on !!!!

Malicious_Mirth
09-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
What the hell have you been up to?? God it's just so great to see you on the boards again!!! Sorry I'm carrying on !!!!

NO NO

it makes me feel wanted lol

i havent been up to anything....i have just recently moved from Austin Tx. to Missisippi

goin to school.....thats bout it.....lol

my god its good to here from you again!!!

wufong
09-22-2004, 10:44 PM
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooooo AMK has a boyfrienddddd

Malicious_Mirth
09-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by wufong
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oooooo AMK has a boyfrienddddd

OOoooOOOooOOooOoOo wufongs jealous

HAHAHA!!:eek: :D :D

wufong
09-22-2004, 10:55 PM
yes i've allways loved you......:( but what do you care?????
i feel so used and not the good used either. like when you used by someone for your bod. but mentaly used like when someone uses you mentaly.

FreddyC.Krueger
09-22-2004, 11:18 PM
i feel so used and not the good used either. like when you used by someone for your bod. but mentaly used like when someone uses you mentaly. Aw, you poor little heart-broken little thing you. He's been mentaly harmed. Wait... I care why, again? Oh, yeah, thats right, I don't.

Just kidding, only because on my list you are a respected member. Always has been. I miss the fights you use to have with... uh, wasn't Fridaythe13thfan? I remember the two of you always flamed. It was cool. And since you flamed back at a more senior member, you earned yourself a spot on my respected list. Lol.

bloodrayne
09-23-2004, 12:01 AM
I've already welcomed Mirth back quite a few times...If he doesn't feel wanted by now, he never will.......I really missed you, Sweetie:)

But...You know that

Malicious_Mirth
09-23-2004, 12:58 AM
i feel so used and not the good used either. like when you used by someone for your bod. but mentaly used like when someone uses you mentaly.

thats great!!!............and i never expected you to catch on.......when i use people they should not figure it ot.....DAMN!!!!! i slipped up haha........

but for real tho....... :D :D