PDA

View Full Version : Man on Fire

Vodstok
09-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Anyone see this? I just did this weekend. Pretty damn good flick. I like Denzel a lot for starters (and Christopher Walken).

Dont look further if you havent seen it, spoilers ahead, but trust me, this movie is fucking brutal, you will enjoy it:

I have rarely seen revenge quite so bloody and good as in this movie.
He extracts info from one guy by taping his hands to his sterring wheel, then cutting off his fingers and cauterizing the wound with the car's cigarrette lighter :)

another guy, he jams a suppository up his ass, loaded with c4 and with a reciver in it. he sets a pger watch to 5 minutes and gives the guy that long to answer his questions.

then he walks away and the guy and car he's taped to blow up :D

there are more brutal killings, btu you must see them for yourself :D

newb
09-20-2004, 10:45 AM
Good movie. I was a little disappointed with the ending. At that point I wanted to see him go all Charles Bronson and wipe them all out.

Vodstok
09-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Yeah, me too. im just glad he died before they got to do anything to him.

I was giggling like a schoolgirl while he was torturing those people though..... it was a little scary..:D

mothermold
09-20-2004, 11:08 PM
..if you like this then you should see the original with scott(silence of the lambs)glenn,oh and joe pesci made an apperance as well.

Vodstok
09-21-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by mothermold
..if you like this then you should see the original with scott(silence of the lambs)glenn,oh and joe pesci made an apperance as well.

there's an original?:confused: :eek:

Cool :)

_Leatha_Face_
09-21-2004, 09:54 AM
yea i saw this

denzel is one hell of an actor, i likell his movies, but i agree the ending coulda been a little bit better but overall i give it 8/10

tachii
09-22-2004, 11:37 AM
great move, grat story, no complaints