Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Necrochondriac

Send a message via AIM to Lucid Dreams
Exclamation I had a talk with God...

This ones gonna probally gonna get a lot of feedback...well its what i'm hoping at least....

I was just wondering, besides myself, what peoples opinion's on if there is or isn't a God....and what all of you would say to him(imagining that eithr way that there is a God) if you got to talk to him or ask him a single question...all opinions on this are appreciated...i've just been wondering

Personally, i don't believe in God...of course i have my reasons, but thats another story...but on the other point of this thread...if i were to talk to him and meet him...my question would probally be 'What is the point of humanity'....why did he happen to put us on this earth, and why did he create the universe with soley us in it(of course this leads into the whole science issue with aliens and shit and proving if god can be real)...what is the point of going through all of the work of creating man....is it an entertainment purpose like those reality TV shows are?...or is it that he just has nothing better to do with his time...kind of like that whole Matrix shit how it keeps re-running and slightly changes each time....theres soo much that could be involved with this ques....what do you guys think?

"Then i'm gonna get a keychain attached to my balls so i always know where my keys
and my balls are" - Dennis Leary

The end of loss brings a new world order
In society, the government lables us "Americans" to represent ourselves
In a land of non-freedom
With the "Freedom" of speech, we still get denied our rights to speak our mind

Nothing but a bunch of old time fascists wanting nothing more than to stop
the idea of ideas.
Ideas build us, build us inside
Everyday someones getting stuck in a cell for a crime they did not commit
Since when is opinion against the law, against the rights of society?
Old 08-01-2004, 05:10 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
post a shorter version of what u wanna tell us and maybe ill read it
Old 08-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Necrochondriac

Send a message via AIM to Lucid Dreams
its not that long...is it?

"Then i'm gonna get a keychain attached to my balls so i always know where my keys
and my balls are" - Dennis Leary

The end of loss brings a new world order
In society, the government lables us "Americans" to represent ourselves
In a land of non-freedom
With the "Freedom" of speech, we still get denied our rights to speak our mind

Nothing but a bunch of old time fascists wanting nothing more than to stop
the idea of ideas.
Ideas build us, build us inside
Everyday someones getting stuck in a cell for a crime they did not commit
Since when is opinion against the law, against the rights of society?
Old 08-01-2004, 05:59 PM
That fucking Guy...

Shut up Jay...yknow one of these days you're gonna have to upgrade to reading more than just signs n comics n'shit...;)

I'd ask only about the knowledge we have yet to attain and confirm - the whole life after death deal, yknow, assuming this god thing was honest, and I were to find out there was just *nothing* afterwards, I may choose to live my life in a pretty damn different way.
I personally wouldn't give a shit about his motives in our creation, only what's in store for us matters to me.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:21 PM
im screaming out

Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Shut up Jay...yknow one of these days you're gonna have to upgrade to reading more than just signs n comics n'shit...;)

I'd ask only about the knowledge we have yet to attain and confirm - the whole life after death deal, yknow, assuming this god thing was honest, and I were to find out there was just *nothing* afterwards, I may choose to live my life in a pretty damn different way.
I personally wouldn't give a shit about his motives in our creation, only what's in store for us matters to me.

I am afraid theres no after life and just darkness
Old 08-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to VisionOfBlood
Quote:
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
post a shorter version of what u wanna tell us and maybe ill read it
wow! arent we the typical amercian ASSHOLE.(and im an amercian so im allowed to say that). maybe if instead of being a fucking duche bag and read the post instead of critisizing the length of it, you might find it has more intelligence than your pinky finger:D

and almost forgot...there is no god...so i will not be asking an invisible so-called life form any questions anytime soon :D
Old 08-01-2004, 07:10 PM
Banned

let me ask this question to the peoplethat dont believe in God. if you knew 100%for certain that there was/wasn't a Supreme Being, how would it change your life, or would it.
Old 08-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Something about a pillow

Quote:
Originally posted by Tubalcain
let me ask this question to the peoplethat dont believe in God. if you knew 100%for certain that there was/wasn't a Supreme Being, how would it change your life, or would it.

If there was a god, I would fear death. he sounds like a mean mofo, sending people to hell for the tiniest things.
Old 08-01-2004, 07:33 PM
The Queen of Swords

Send a message via AIM to Haunted
I don't refer to God as him, but as Her. Also, if I have a question, I read the Tao Teh Jing.

However, my big question would be: Why mosquitos? It's simple, but questions about death are sort of......I don't know...I'll find out when I get there. Asking about mosquitos is sort of a nature question. I'm really interested to know what purpose they serve. Silly, but there are some questions I don't think She'd answer.
Old 08-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Fulci Lives!

Send a message via AIM to MrShape Send a message via MSN to MrShape Send a message via Yahoo to MrShape
If there was a god, what would I say to him? . . . WHAT'S WITH THIS AIDS CRAP? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?