#11  
Old 08-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but this was his plan:

He would organise the brutal murders of some rich, white people in LA and it would be blamed on black people. This would lead to a race war in the USA called "Helter Skelter" and this would be won by the black people. Whilst the war was waged, Manson and his "family" would be hiding out and waiting for it to blow over. They were waiting because Manson thought that although the blacks would win the war they would be totally inexperienced at having power so they would not be capable of running things and would turn to the only white people left to take over...Charles Manson and the "family".

So IIRC...he was a total fucking fruitcake.

And he got that from a Beatles song. The same band that sang "All You Need Is Love".
I blame The Beatles not Manson-they told him to do it through the medium of song :)
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Bizarre's Avatar
Bizarre Bizarre is offline
Roll up! Roll up!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 134
Edit: Nevermind
__________________
"A clown is funny in the circus ring, but what would be the normal reaction to opening a door at midnight and finding the same clown standing there in the moonlight?"
-Lon Chaney, Sr.

Last edited by Bizarre; 08-11-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-25-2012, 03:59 PM
wizard of gore wizard of gore is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
hehehe:D priceless facial expressions
awsome answer and awsome facials
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
hehehe:d priceless facial expressions
lol..........
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto

Last edited by Fearonsarms; 08-26-2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: had a brainfart
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Fearonsarms's Avatar
Fearonsarms Fearonsarms is offline
From The Beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gates Of Hell
Posts: 3,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
not regarding just this video, but in general after watching a few serial killer interviews..those reporters/journalists usually ask such annoying and stupid kinds of questions that it made me wonder how many of them were actually killed during or right after the interviews.
You've given me an idea-what question would you or anyone ask Manson if given the opportunity? I'd like to know-why doesn't he dye his beard to match his hair-don't they get hair dye in prison?
__________________
"The wind that would have killed us both, it saves my life"-Bel Canto
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-08-2012, 11:31 PM
natthezombabeee's Avatar
natthezombabeee natthezombabeee is offline
Undead
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: sterling, ct
Posts: 53
I think he was genius. I mean not in a good way. but to be able to manipulate people that way you have to know what you're doing. however. I think that drugs also played a huge part of it. people who are addicted or on drugs do crazy things anyway. he was just in their ear to lead them the wrong way.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Straker's Avatar
Straker Straker is offline
Midnight toker

 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Across the pond.
Posts: 2,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
I think he was genius. I mean not in a good way. but to be able to manipulate people that way you have to know what you're doing. however. I think that drugs also played a huge part of it. people who are addicted or on drugs do crazy things anyway. he was just in their ear to lead them the wrong way.
Genius? I gotta be honest, shit like this makes me laugh when people circle jerk retards like Manson and elevate them to some sort of mythical status. How smart do you have to be exactly to manipulate a retard?

Do you honestly think if Manson turned up at your house and tried to 'manipulate' you into killing a few people you'd bite? I know I would call the police and say "hey, I got a spastic in my living room telling me to kill people can you send a car over" I guess that makes me a genius too...

How many prison guards has his managed to manipulate into multiple killings or hell maybe even an escape plan?

The only 'genius' thing about guys like Manson is they target the weak and vulnerable.... We see that in pretty much every animal on the planet, what makes Manson so special?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Dara's Avatar
Dara Dara is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Near Liverpool in England
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by natthezombabeee View Post
I think he was genius. I mean not in a good way. but to be able to manipulate people that way you have to know what you're doing. however. I think that drugs also played a huge part of it. people who are addicted or on drugs do crazy things anyway. he was just in their ear to lead them the wrong way.
Genius?? nah,he was a pyschotic off his head on acid mentalist who was so unhinged others feared him .Thus,he was able to 'manipulate' them to do stuff against their will(but to be honest they too were off their heads on acid but didnt have underlying mental health issues to add to the mix).
Albert Einstein was a genius.As are the people who came up with Pinky and The brain


.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Straker's Avatar
Straker Straker is offline
Midnight toker

 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Across the pond.
Posts: 2,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dara View Post
Genius?? nah,he was a pyschotic off his head on acid mentalist who was so unhinged others feared him .Thus,he was able to 'manipulate' them to do stuff against their will(but to be honest they too were off their heads on acid but didnt have underlying mental health issues to add to the mix).
Albert Einstein was a genius.As are the people who came up with Pinky and The brain


.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-09-2012, 10:14 AM
natthezombabeee's Avatar
natthezombabeee natthezombabeee is offline
Undead
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: sterling, ct
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Genius? I gotta be honest, shit like this makes me laugh when people circle jerk retards like Manson and elevate them to some sort of mythical status. How smart do you have to be exactly to manipulate a retard?

Do you honestly think if Manson turned up at your house and tried to 'manipulate' you into killing a few people you'd bite? I know I would call the police and say "hey, I got a spastic in my living room telling me to kill people can you send a car over" I guess that makes me a genius too...

How many prison guards has his managed to manipulate into multiple killings or hell maybe even an escape plan?

The only 'genius' thing about guys like Manson is they target the weak and vulnerable.... We see that in pretty much every animal on the planet, what makes Manson so special?
his manipulation was a lot deeper then "hey kill those people" it took a while to manipulate these people and a lot of drugs. you have to plant the seed and watch it grow. gain the people's trust. he didn't just manipulate these people into killing he pretty much changed their entire way of thinking. I don't know it's just my personal opinion that if someone I met could slowly work themselves into my head and manipulate and change the way I thought and have me do things like kill people they would have to be smart because I'm not an idiot. I'm sure all the people he manipulated would have blew him off if he flat out was like kill for me. I'm sure they didn't plan on killing anyone either just like me or you wouldnt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:16 PM.