Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Banned

Coffee!

Does anyone on here love coffee? If so whats your favorite kind and where do you go and get your fix of coffee.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster123 View Post
Does anyone on here love coffee? If so whats your favorite kind and where do you go and get your fix of coffee.
I love coffee, I drink it all day and night, I often have a cup before bed (whether it be at 11:30 PM or 3 AM). I drink it black, with sugar in cream, with flavored cream... I just LOVE coffee.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
I love coffee, I drink it all day and night, I often have a cup before bed (whether it be at 11:30 PM or 3 AM). I drink it black, with sugar in cream, with flavored cream... I just LOVE coffee.
Oh im the same way! I just love the flavor of coffee.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Nah. I liked coffee flavoured things though. Heh. Go figure.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 11-01-2008, 12:47 PM
Wanna Join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster123 View Post
My life is centered around coffee though I could stop drinking it anytime I want.:eek: My wife and I like to go out for coffee and read. I drink mine black and she likes it with nonfat milk. Usually go to Starbucks or Barnes and Noble where they serve Starbucks. Most of the time I take my own cup to get a discount. My favorite time at Halloween is going to Starbucks when the kids stop knocking at the door which is what we did last night. Anyone who tries to pawn decaf onto me gets an ice pick in the brain!:mad: (In my mind's eye of course.)

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE
Old 11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
I prefer cappuccino

This thread makes the Dethklok (Metalocalypse) song play in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ayitk_a3s

"Do you folks like coffee?"

Dustin sings it JUST like Nathan Explosion :D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Fear scented candle

I like coffee, but i have a problem where after 3 or 4 months, i have to give it up for a while because i begin to get massive headaches, even migraines from it. Doesn't matter which brand or how its prepared, my body just gives up on caffeine.

of course, then there are the withdrawal headaches, which are always fun. i am actually going through one of those phases right now, and i am just about vice free. I am laying off the fast food to lose weight, drinking once every couple of weeks and then only a beer or two, i quit smoking years ago, never did any drugs....

Looks like i am going to have to start overplaying video games or masturbating chronically, otherwise I will have to join society and nobody wants that.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:05 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
I cant drink coffee any more becasue of stomach problems.I used to love the cappucino though.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Evil Dead

I don't drink it habitually just on occasions when out - I don't even keep coffee in the place because if it's there, it gets used too much.

I'll usually go for a double sized macchiato, if they've got GOOD caramel essence I'll have that instead of sugar, if not, 2 brown sugars.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
I drink it everyday and have since i was 16.It doesn't wake me up though,,everyone i know drinks it for that reason.I have been drinking alot of hot cocoa instead though.I am going to have a cup of coffe now.I drink it black or with a little milk.I hate sweetened coffee,but i love sweet flovored coffee.