Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Little Boo

Could anyone help me name this movie?

I remember watching this horror movie when i was a little girl and it gave me the creeps, but i can never remember whats its called. All i remember about it is that there was a little girl in it that kept seeing this little girl ghost names Colleen. Any ideas would be appreciated.:confused:
Old 03-09-2010, 06:50 AM
A *new* Covenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensr View Post
I hope I am posting to the right place. I am looking for the title of a movie, I believe made in the 1980s. It was about an apparently normal guy who is compelled to take a road trip, I think his name is Gideon. He arrive at his destination, I think a cave. The Cave is filled with monsters trying to hide from the human race. He finds out that he is a monster too. I think the movie ends with a fire and some dead monsters. Anyone have a clue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
The place where the monsters reside is called Midian....the movie is NIGHTBREED

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/

You were very close though
Already answered.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Little Boo

Thanks much! That's it! Amazingly, it doesn't show up on the films and tv website for horror genre.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Heaven for the climate

Halloween special help

So my friend and I were talking about Halloween specials and we can't, for the life of us, remember the name of this show.

Basically... or...how we remember it...

A group of kids come across an old house, there is a pumpkin tree. They are trying to find their (dead?) friend and in the process are introduced to fall celebrations all across the world.

..there is an old creepy dude...

a witch maybe...

It's bugging the hell out of us.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Evil Dead

"The Halloween Tree"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191173/

I love it!! lol

-edit- I just looked and you can watch it on Youtube.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Cranky

The Halloween Tree, based on a Ray Bradbury book.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 03-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Heaven for the climate

Hmm... tree, with pumpkins...Halloween....makes sense now.

Thanks haha.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Deviant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl View Post
"The Halloween Tree"

I love it!! lol
Always one of my favorites as a child.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Little Boo

looking for a book title

years ago, I read a book where a woman survived a plane crash but was hunted by entities that tried to take her life. at one point, she and her husband were "locked" in a burning house. the inhabited body was doing something to burn the house down. The house had a big windowed skylight. When the novel ended, she was pregnant although the book gave the impression that she would still be targeted for death.

Can anyone help?

I know that this was named The ???? with the other word like The Gloaming, or something like that.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Little Boo

I am desperately looking for the name of a movie....

Ok, I really hope you guys can help me. I am looking for the name of a movie that I watched like years ago. As far as I remember it is about this Banshee - like witch who is wearing a mask (I think), kinda like the Phantom of the Opera and she can only attak in the dark or when you look into her eyes. Light and fire scare her or make her vulnerable. At some point in the movie she is in this little boys room and he saves himself by simply turning the light on. In the end they burn her in a big fire in like a lighthouse or something.
If one of you knows that movie that would be awesome :).

Oh and if you also know a movie with a shark who transforms into a kind of shark - human mix and starts walking around and eat people on the land, sits in a tree and is some sort of a military experiment feel free to post the name of this movie as well :).

Thanks a lot,
Jane

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, head on platter, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman