Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Paul_Boland

Question A horror plane movie - Can anyone help?

Hi Folks.

When I was a kid, I saw a horror movie about a plane. Now, I'm trying to recall it from about twenty years back so I may not have all the facts right, but I have most of them.

In it, a corgo is loaded onto a large commercial plane full of people, if I recall, this cargo was Egyption or something like that, it was cursed, or whatever, but the evil came from it. Anyway, during the flight, it bursts free from its cargo box and haunts the plane.

Now, as I recall, this was a proper horror movie. There were no ghouls running around the plane killing people, it was really scary stuff. The one part that sticks in my mind big time is that it punches a hole into the cabin area where the passengers are and there is this large hole in the floor where the evil is enimating from. The passengers take a plastic doll from a child and place some hair from the child on the doll and put it in front of the hole and the evil takes it.

Sorry, but that's your lot! LOL!!! I know this is very little to go on. The movie has to date around the 1970's or early 1980's because I saw it as a kid and loved it. I've been asking my Da if he remembers the name of it and the closest he can recall is "Terror at 40,000 Feet" or "Horror At 40,000 Feet", but when I Google these, I'm having no luck finding the movie.

Does anyone recognise this? If so, if you can give me the name so I can check and see if I can get it on DVD or VHS I would very much appreciate it.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Top Of The World Ma!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068715/

horror at 37.000 feet
Old 09-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
Damn,i actually knew this one...thanks Urge for jumping ahead of me;)
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Soundtrack to Rambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
Hi Folks.

When I was a kid, I saw a horror movie about a plane. Now, I'm trying to recall it from about twenty years back so I may not have all the facts right, but I have most of them.

In it, a corgo is loaded onto a large commercial plane full of people, if I recall, this cargo was Egyption or something like that, it was cursed, or whatever, but the evil came from it. Anyway, during the flight, it bursts free from its cargo box and haunts the plane.

Now, as I recall, this was a proper horror movie. There were no ghouls running around the plane killing people, it was really scary stuff. The one part that sticks in my mind big time is that it punches a hole into the cabin area where the passengers are and there is this large hole in the floor where the evil is enimating from. The passengers take a plastic doll from a child and place some hair from the child on the doll and put it in front of the hole and the evil takes it.

Sorry, but that's your lot! LOL!!! I know this is very little to go on. The movie has to date around the 1970's or early 1980's because I saw it as a kid and loved it. I've been asking my Da if he remembers the name of it and the closest he can recall is "Terror at 40,000 Feet" or "Horror At 40,000 Feet", but when I Google these, I'm having no luck finding the movie.

Does anyone recognise this? If so, if you can give me the name so I can check and see if I can get it on DVD or VHS I would very much appreciate it.

hey paul, what have you been up to?

i hardly see you around anymore....
Old 09-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Paul_Boland

Thumbs up

That's the movie, thanks very much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_ribcut View Post
hey paul, what have you been up to?

i hardly see you around anymore....
Hi. Not up to much, keeping busy on my website, etc. Sorry, do I know you? LOL!!