Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-07-2005, 05:54 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
so do the Dutch
Hmmm...For some reason I don't detest them as much as the French. (Probably the legal weed!)

It's still fucking weird though.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Run, you fools!!!

The french are a bunch of arrogant sods who look down their nose at everyone else. The university where I work is full of em and your can see them all smirking away. I remember one french guy here was moaning about the UK - the way everything is done here, the food, the weather. So I said so why the fuck are you here if you dont like the place. And the only reason he came up with was because a british degree is stronger than a european degree. Load of old bollox.

The dutch on the other hand are very very welcoming. I myself have experienced how welcoming dutch girls can be.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 07-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
If the olympics were in France we'd be stuck with stupid events like "Running while smoking"...

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Avenger

Send a message via AIM to XFeaRX
Quote:
Originally posted by Preacher
Yeah man. They love it. And they have the cheek to slate our food when we have some of the best food in the world over here. They just dont like it cos we refuse to mask the taste of anything with excesses of garlic and onions and herbs.

The good thing about british cooking is the fact that we appreciate food for its own taste. For example a nice steak. We tend not to alter the flavour of the meat too much cos we actually want to taste it. And not just have a mouthfull of garliccy tasting stuff.
One time in Russia, I was trying this meat and it was pretty good, I asked the guy what kind it was, he said horse. Kinda gagged a little at that point. Anything can taste good if you dont know what it is. Dare I say it? Ig......norance IS BLISSS

Edit- France has the best bread, cheese, and wine.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Now she has us.

Quote:
Originally posted by XFeaRX

haha!! but an English farmer recently took the award, for a variety of sparkling wine, away from the French this year....was voted the best ;)

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 07-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Hmmmm....

French cheese better than english cheese????

I think not.

All they have over there is bloody 'fromage' or soft cheese. S'nice dont get me wrong but theres not much variation.

English cheeses win hands down i'm afraid.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 07-11-2005, 07:17 AM
im screaming out

now my NY 2012 shirt i bought it new york is useless
Old 07-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by XFeaRX

and they are the best filmmakers in the world - pound for pound...

best actresses too !
Old 07-11-2005, 08:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
and they are the best filmmakers in the world - pound for pound...
Pound for pound that may have to be New Zealand:D