Old 11-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Saint of Killers

What does it all mean?

I dont think anyone has ever asked this before and I am kind of curious. What does your screenname mean? why did you pick it? Have been seeing some original Avatars, explain that too. If you have a signature explain.

Meet the Creeper of course Zombie tune that I like actually saw a movie poster on google search for Rob Zombie called Phantom Stranger and it said Meet the Creeper so orginally I was just going to call myself the Creeper but then in the new member intro I decided to write Meet the Creeper, kind of like a bas seventies game show. My Avatar is of course Charlie Manson, who I could be his twin, long hair beard and all no swastika on the forehead,yet. My wife says the resemblence is creepy. My signature is from the Preacher comic when the Saint of Killers goes into Hell, his heart is so cold that when the devil reaches into his chest to rip it out, he burns his hand. X girlfriend told me that I have a heart made of ice, I told her I had to have one first.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Post-Moderation

Nice explanation creeper, i can see that you put alot more thought into it than most on here i think.

My names from a great book series called Elric by Michael Moorcock. Combine LOTR with gothic horror and a soul sucking Blade and thats what you got.

The avatar is from Neon Genesis Evangeleon which is beyond a doubt the deepest and most religious anime ever. Very psychological. Thats Lilith on the cross the first wife of Adam b4 Eve came around.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:11 AM
Horror Fan

I'm a big fan of the Halloween movies and Werewolf in London. :)
Old 11-17-2003, 05:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
My screen name came from my last name. My last name starts with "Sham" so for some reason all of my friends started calling me "Sham Sham". The 04 is the day of my birthday...

My avator is from the cartoon series Family Guy, because I absolutely love the show. It's from the episode "Death Has A Shadow".

My sig is also from Family Guy. The episodes in my sig are "Wasted Talent", "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein", and "From Method To Madness".

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 11-17-2003, 06:37 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Lady V
Well I´m a huge Fan of Jason Voorhees and my Friends call my Lady, that´s the Reason I´ve this Username.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:54 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I was freakin' tired of everyone always having the cool names before I got to the board (dmihatmttl can identify with me here) so I picked two random ass movies, combined them, and that's been my screenname ever since. Avenger=Toxic Avenger. 00Soul=James Brown, Secret Agent 00Soul. My avatar is, of course, the Cryptkeeper cuz it's my favorite show of all time. And my signature is about a guy called Bill Bradski. For those of you who don't know who Bill Bradski is, he's a ten foot tall beast man who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp skampyyyyy. Also, he killed Wolfman Jack with a trident and when it rains at Yankee stadium they use his foreskin as a tarp.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:07 PM
Saint of Killers

My names from a great book series called Elric by Michael Moorcock. Combine LOTR with gothic horror and a soul sucking Blade and thats what you got.

The avatar is from Neon Genesis Evangeleon which is beyond a doubt the deepest and most religious anime ever. Very psychological. Thats Lilith on the cross the first wife of Adam b4 Eve came around. [/B][/QUOTE]

That book series sounds interesting, your avatar is why I posted this in the first place, I saw it and thought that it was a pretty cool pic, it looked like a guy had been crucifed and then evicerated.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:21 PM
Scares Little Kids

I chose BavaPanic Fan because Mario Bava is my favorite horror movie director (his use of light and eerie settings is impeccable) and the Panic Fan is just cuz my favorite band is Widespread Panic. I sent two years of my life following them around the country, so you can imagine they had quite an effect on me.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Hellraiser

Well here is mine.

Well all friends call me ace so of course everyone is gonna have the name ace online. So I though well ace of spades is black so how about blackace.

My avatar is one that I made from the Misfits' Crimson Ghost. I love the Misfits so I decided to create an avatar. Plus I have never seen anyone else ever use this one or create one.

My signature is from a line in Fright Night . When Peter Vincent (Roddy Mcdowall) is being attacked by Jerry (the vampire played by Chris Sarandon) and he pulls out the cross and it has no effect on Jerry and then he starts laughing and says " You Have to Have FAITH! Mr.Vincent".

Classic line...
Old 11-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
That book series sounds interesting, your avatar is why I posted this in the first place, I saw it and thought that it was a pretty cool pic, it looked like a guy had been crucifed and then evicerated.
Thx creeper, ya the book is just about the best series ive ever read and Elric is by far my favorite character ever. I recomend just reading the first book and then youll be hooked.
Good elric site

Evangelion is THE definitive anime delving into the human psychi with nonstop religious imagery. This WILL blow your mind, if you make it to the ending movie. Nice Evangelion site, watchout for spoilers tho

WHOA, THIS JUST IN ELRIC MOVIE IN PREPRODUCTION ILL POST IN UPCOMMING HORROR!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: