Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: What do you think of my story?
What happened? I fell asleep *zzzz* 1 16.67%
It's O.K./ Fair 5 83.33%
You suck @ writing 1 16.67%
It's Bad 0 0%
It's Good 0 0%
IT's GREAT!!!! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2004, 12:32 AM
goth666wicca

A Nightmare on Elm St 3: Dream Warriors AU : The younger teens in Westin Hills

Chapter One:

Candy and Margarett were thirteen year old identical twin sisters. Candy had long brown hair that was perfectly wavy (thanks to a full body perm) and dark blue eyes. Margarett, or as she preferred to be called, Mac had short dyed black hair with red streaks and Mac also had dark blue eyes.Candy had a gold cros that she always wore and Mac had a crystal hunk silver neckalace she never took off.

Candy and Mac sat up in the living room watching television. Even though nothing good was on, they stayed up. They couldn't fall asleep. Or else he would get them. He, of course, was Freddy Krueger. Freddy had been entering Candy and Macs' dreams to try and kill them, but so far, all he was able to do was scare them and slice Candy's arm. Mac knew how to clean up the wound perfectly because she secretly cut her arm.

Candy was wearing a long creamy peach colored nightgown while Mac wore a large River Rats Hockey jersey. The front door shut with a loud slam that made Candy and Mac jump to their feet. Their drunken father staggered into the living room, barely able to stand. Three of his sober friends followed him laughing. "Yous twos should bes in beds." Said their father as he slurred his words together. "Mind if I join you?" "Candy, do you taste as sweet as you sound." Cat called the two older men. "I'll tuck 'em in." Said Johny, the twins' father's only decent friend.

"Why were you two up?" Asked Johny as he tucked the girls into their bunk bed. The twns starred at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh Freddy, huh?" Asked Johny with a smirck. "He's real Johny." Said Mac. "And he wants to kill us." Cried Candy. "Listen, I told you about Krueger thinking that you could handle it. Apparently you can't. Your mother would kill me if she were here today." Said John.

"Tell us about mom, John." Begged Candy. Mac nodded down from the top bunk. "She died giving birth to you two. That's all you gotta know." Said Johny as he walked away, shutting the door behind him.

The twins quickly fell asleep. They appeared in front of 1428 Elm St. "Oh fuck!" Cried Mac as three little girls jumping rope sand-

"1,2, Freddy's coming for you
3,4, Better lock your door
5.6. Grab your crusifix
7,8, Gona stay up late
9,10, Never sleep again"

Candy and Mac ran down Elm St to try and escape the demonic house. The only problem was, every house they passed was 1428 Elm St. "It's no use. We can't out run it." Cried Mac walking up to the house. Candy quickly followed Mac inside the house. The twins held hands as they traveled down the basement steps.

"Come on out Krueger." Demanded Candy. "We're not afraid of you!" Cried Mac. "Oh, but you are." Said Freddy as he pulled the twins close to him. Paralyzed with fear, Candy and Mac aloowed Freddy to sniff them. "Innocence of virgins. A powerful soul." Said Freddy before raising his glove.

Thinking quickly, Mac raised her knee, hitting Fredy right in the groin. Freddy doubled over in pain, allowing the twins to escape. Mac ran down the closest hallway followed by Candy. Freddy chased after the girls laughing. The girls looked behind them and they wee runing so fast, they didn't see the drop. The girls ran off the side of the cliff. As they fell, the girls woke up in bed.

The girls lay in bed sweating. They were about to get up, when someone entered their room. "Get outta here, Davey." Demanded Mac at the man who earlier that night asked Candy if she tasted as sweet as she sounded. Davey had a sadistic grin on his face.

Davey pulled Mac off the top bunk and flung her on the ground. Mac hit her head hard on the rugged cement floor. Blood gushed fron a wound on the back of her head. Davey did the same to Candy and the same thing happened. Davey held Mac's left write and Candy's right wrist in his hand. On his other hand, Freddy's glove appeared.

Davey quickly turned into Freddy. "You little bitch. You think you can kick me in the balls and get away with it?" Asked Freddy. Freddy used one of his blades to slice both girls wrists at one time.

The girls woke up (for real this time) at Johny's shocks scream of "Candy!!!Mac!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!"
Old 03-04-2004, 03:55 PM

You need more voice in that story.... and some talent might help as well.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
I don't think Freddy would've replied in that manner after getting hit in the ballzach.

That's the problem with these stories, nobody gets Freddy's personality correct. They try to make him seem cooler than what he's supposed to be, and if not that, they dumb it down as to not make him seem so cool, but rather lesser than he already is.

It's definately better than Leatherface3000's shit. And the story has something going for it.

Just for the love of god get Freddy's shit down.
Old 03-06-2004, 05:11 AM
Scares Little Kids

It would be nice if you paid as much attention to the action as to the clothes and haircuts of your protagonists....