Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Scares Little Kids

Freddy Vs. Jason: Book of the Dead

Hay, This is a script I'm writting that I'm also doing a Graphic Novel for, But I can't seem to upload my pics properly on this site.

Well hope you Enjoy the start of my story and Suggestion please feel free to wright.

FREDDY Vs. JASON:
Book of the Dead.

By
Cybopath

01. INT. BOILER ROOM NIGHT.

Close Up of FREDDY sharpening his blade, sparks fly off the razor. Tilt up to reveal Freddy, his face is unburned. FREDDY puts the glove on the workbench and sits down. He picks up a newspaper and looks at an article about him. "CHILD BUTCHERER GETS AWAY WITH MURDER" is the headline there is a picture of him walking down courtroom steps with a lawyer. FREDDY smiles, he drops the newspaper and puts the glove on. He sits staring at his hand. FREDDY gets up and walks over to a hatstand, he puts on his dirty brown hat and then goes to a broken mirror. FREDDY stares at himself in the mirror.

FREDDY.
Boo!

FREDDY begins a cruel laugh, but stops as he hears the sound of a mob outside. FREDDY runs to a window, he wipes away the thick grime to see a group of people with flaming tourches. FREDDY runs to the other side of the building.

02. EXT. BACK OF BUILDING NIGHT.

A big metal door begins to open. As FREDDY opens it a huge rock hits him in the face, FREDDY falls backwards.

Close up of the crowed as they open up canisters of petrol. They begin to splash the building with petrol.

FREDDY gets up and trys to run out, a large fat man grabs him.

FREDDY.
Let go off me!

03. INT. BOILER ROOM NIGHT.

The FAT MAN throws FREDDY back into the building and walks in after him. FREDDY slashes at the fat man with his claw. The FAT MAN catches FREDDY's hand. A man with a baseball bat and a woman from the crowed run in and force FREDDY back. The woman undose FREDDY's glove and takes it. The man kicks FREDDY. FREDDY crouches holding his stomach.

FREDDY.
You can't do this!

The FAT MAN enraged grabs FREDDY by his coller and pulls him to his feet.

FAT MAN.
Tell that to my daughter you
son of a bitch!

The FAT MAN puches FREDDY and the other man hits him over the back with the baseball bat. More people come in. FREDDY lies on the ground as petrol is poored on him. FREDDY screams. FREDDY stops screaming he looks up directly at the FAT MAN. FREDDY spits blood on the floor and smiles.

FREDDY.
You should have seen the blood,
You should have heard Becky
scream!

A woman beging to cry, The FAT MAN looks at FREDDY and begins to walk towards him. He is stopped by another man.

MAN
Leave him Frank, he's gonna pay.

The FAT MAN looks at FREDDY.

FAT MAN
I hope you rote in hell you bastard!

CUT TO:

04. EXT. BUILDING NIGHT.

The mob throw their tourches at the building. They watch as the flames begin to grow.

05. INT. BOILER ROOM NIGHT.

FREDDY looks around as the hole place bigins to glow orange. FREDDY
staggers over to a big metal cabinate coughing in the smoke. FREDDY tugs at a drawer, it is stuck. FREDDY yanks at it and it flys off onto the floor. FREDDY neils down and rumeges threw the files. FREDDY pulls out a few yellow pages from an old book. FREDDY begins to read the aloud the strange words, FREDDY catches fire but doesn't seem to notice. FREDDY says the last of the words and falls back in flames. FREDDY begins laughing.

CUT TO:
October 10th 2005

06. INT. BEDROOM NIGHT.

Close Up of a mans bare foot as it finds the floor. The man stands up and rubs his eyes, it is ASH.

07. INT. KITCHEN NIGHT.

ASH opens his fridge and takes a carton of milk out. ASH holds the carton in his metal hand and gulps the milk down.

WOMANS VOICE.
Ashley

ASH turns round suprised. A woman stands dressed in a white night gown, it is LINDA, ASH's decesed girlfriend.

ASH.
Linda?

ASH's face turns from surprise to sorrow.

LINDA.
Ashley I need your help.

ASH.
How?...Why?

LINDA.
My soul suffers in hell I can
never rest in piece untill my
soul is purified of demons.

ASH.
What can I do?

LINDA.
Where is the Necronomicon?

ASH.
I burned it.

LINDA.
No there were pages missing.

ASH.
Oh ah I can't remember where
they where.

LINDA walks towards ASH. LINDA hugs ASH, then pushes him into the hall.

08. INT. HALL NIGHT.

LINDA dissapears.

ASH.
Linda?

ASH turns around and looks in a mirror. His reflection winks at him. ASH jumps back. ASH stares at his reflection, the background is not whats behind him, it is the cabin. ASH's reflection grabs him and pulls him threw.

09. INT. CABIN NIGHT.

ASH lands on the floor. ASH gets up and looks around. ASH spots the pages they are lieng on the floor in a heap next to the basement door. ASH walks over to them and neils down. ASH picks up the pages.
ASH looks threw the pages. The trap door rattles. ASH looks up. The trap door rattles again. ASH stairs at it. The trap door bangs open. P.O.V of something comming for ASH.

CUT TO:

10. INT. BEDROOM MORNING.

ASH's eyes open. ASH sits up in bed and looks around. ASH looks at the clock next to his bed and relaxes.

Old 04-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Call Me Snake

Send a message via AIM to Plissken Send a message via Yahoo to Plissken
Thumbs up

Pretty good, cant wait for the pics :)
Old 04-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks

Thanks Snake, I'll post the rest and some graphics now.

P.s Good choice of name Escape from new york's one of my fave films.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

Part 2

11. EXT. LAKE VIEW HIGH, CRYSTAL LAKE, DAY.

Long Shot of a high school, students are walking around.

12. INT. HIGH SCHOOL HALL DAY.

An 18 year old girl walks along to her locker, She opens it and takes a folder out.

(RASPEY)VOICE.
Ellen.

The girl (ELLEN) spins around to see her boyfriend (ANDREW). She hits him on the chest.

ELLEN.
You asshole, You scared me.

ANDREW.
Just getting in the spirit
of the season.

ELLEN.
Halloween's not for about
two weeks idiot.

ANDREW.
Well, yea I suppose.......
but you know what Friday is?

ELLEN pause, her face goes blank.

ELLEN.
That's not funny.

ANDREW.
I know, I'm sorry.

ANDREW leans over and kisses ELLEN. Another girl (TRACEY)walks up.

TRACEY.
Hi.

ELLEN.
Hey.

TRACEY.
Have any of you two seen Dave?

ELLEN.
No..........Why?,
Didn't you break up
with him last night?

TRACEY smiles. ELLEN stairs. TRACEY pulls her hand from behind her back. A diamond ring is on her finger. ELLEN holds her hand and examins the ring.

ELLEN.
Wow.

TRACEY.
I know.

ELLEN.
So he tricked you into going
back out with him?

TRACEY.
He's so romantic.

ANDREW.
Gimme a break.

TRACEY.
What would you know Andrew?
Your idea of a romantic
meal is at McDonalds.

ELLEN.
Andrew can be romantic too you know.

ELLEN puts her arm round ANDREW and pulls him close. TRACEY tilts her head and smiles.

TRACEY.
Sure.

13. EXT. WOODS DAY

Point Of View of something roaming threw the woods. It spots a man and moves directly towards him. It jumps for him. Close Up of man's face.

MAN.
Jesus Christ!!

Pull back to reveal a collie dog. The dog has muddy paws and has got the man's coat dirty.

MAN.
Thanks alot sam!

The dog drops a stick. The man bends over and picks it up. The man throws the stick, the collie chases it.

Close Up of stick. The dog grabs it and takes it back to the man. The man picks the muddy stick up and throws it again. The stick lands on the bark coverd woodland floor. The dog fetches the stick and brings it back to the man. The man picks up the stick and pretends to throw it. The dog runs off to where the stick landed before. The man laughes. The dog stares at him. The man pretends to throw the stick again. Medium shot, the dogs head turns again, expecting to see the stick drop. "CRACK" "THUD" The dog turns round. The man's bloody arm drops next it. The dog runs off into the woods.

Close up of the dead man lieing on the groud, their's a huge gaping wound where his arm should be. Tilt up to reveal JASON standing holding his bloody machete. JASON takes two powerful breathes then walks off.

CUT TO:

14. INT. COMPUTER ROOM, HIGHSCHOOL DAY.

Close up of monsters being blown away by a machine gun on a computer screen. Pull back to reveal an 18 year old boy (DAVE) playing the P.C game. Close up of DAVE's face, total concentration. Back to P.C game DAVE's character turns a corner and is blown up. A laugh is heard from the other side of the room. Another 18 year old boy (DOUGRIE) swivels round on his chair.

DOUGRIE.
Man, Dave you suck.

DAVE.
Just one more go, I'll kick
your ass this time.

A tall thin boy enters the computer room. He spots DAVE playing a game and walks up to him. The head boy pokes DAVE's shoulder. DAVE turns round.

HEAD BOY.
These computers are for study
purposes only.

DAVE.
I am studying.......
....Firearms!

DOUGRIE laughs. The head boy turns and stares at him.

DOUGRIE.
What you staring at?, Geek!

HEAD BOY.
You know I am the head boy.

DAVE brings his hands up to his mouth and starts bitining his finger nails.

DAVE.
Oooooh the head boy
I'm scared.

DOUGRIE.
How many guys you gave
head to this week?

DOUGRIE and DAVE look at each other and start laughing. The Head Boy gets angry.

HEAD BOY.
Thats not funny.

DAVE.
Hey, Whats the difference between
a naked girl and a lepracon?

The head boy just stairs.

DAVE.
You've more chance of
seeing the lepracon.

DAVE and DOUGRIE start laughing again. The head boy turns and storms out.