Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
That's what I thought...no fun at all. Might need to shell out for a new card, because this game looks incredible.
You can get the demo off Steam I believe, that should let you know if you can run it.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
You can get the demo off Steam I believe, that should let you know if you can run it.
I think the demo should be a good indication. Try that first, Return.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 AM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Just picked this game up last night and I'm loving it so far.Great gameplay and the voice over work is fantastic.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:22 AM
For Vendetta

Batman just came out, it kicks major ass, and it's about to get even better. For free.

Eidos and Warner Brothers announced the Insane Night Map Pack, which will be available for download September 17th for free. You'll be able to get it for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Games For Windows.

In the ‘Totally Insane’ FreeFlow Combat map, players will be tested to their fullest as scores of escaped lunatics bear down upon BATMAN as they make their escape through the asylum’s secure records facility. These fast-moving foes will challenge all but the most practiced players, with quick reactions and expert timing needed to fend off wave upon wave of insane inmates, bent on taking down the DARK KNIGHT.

In the ‘Nocturnal Hunter’ Invisible Predator map, players take on a wholly different approach, practicing their predatory skills to remain in the shadows, utilizing the Arkham watchtowers and Batman’s arsenal of gadgets to gain the upper hand on The Joker’s army of goons patrolling below.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:50 AM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
Even the normal combaty challenges are hard.Not actually beating the enimes but getting the score required.I can imagine how thesewill be.

The Predator challenges on the other hand weren't to bad.I was actually pretty good at them.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
Even the normal combaty challenges are hard.Not actually beating the enimes but getting the score required.I can imagine how thesewill be.

The Predator challenges on the other hand weren't to bad.I was actually pretty good at them.
The Predator challenges are a blast but getting the scores required in the combat rooms is a bit daunting. Perfect free-flow combos and not getting hit once is rough...
Old 09-28-2009, 09:17 AM
For Vendetta

The "Prey in the Darkness Map Pack" was released on September 24th FOR FREE, and you can get it on Xbox Live, PSN, and Games For Windows.

The 2 new challenge maps in the Prey In The Darkness Map Pack are -

In the ‘Heart of Darkness’ FreeFlow™ Combat map, players will battle a mob of relentless and maniacal enemies at the Arkham Pumping Station. Even the most seasoned Batman: Arkham Asylum player will enjoy stepping into the boots of BATMAN to take down increasingly difficult waves of insane inmates.

In the ‘Hothouse Prey’ Invisible Predator™ map, players will have to rely on their Predator instincts to silently and effectively take down enemies at the Abandoned Glasshouse.