Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Rate my Movie http://freakoutfilms.com/trauma
1 Star 3 42.86%
2 Star 2 28.57%
3 Star 1 14.29%
4 Star 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2004, 10:36 PM
mysterioz

Tell me what you think of my movie

http://freakoutfilms.com/trauma

It is a short film about a boy who is kidnapped in the middle of the night and locked in a room with monsters. It's based on a story my mother used to tell me to keep me in line.

The film is released by Troma on one of their Tromadance DVD's, but you can view it online now for free :-)

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by mysterioz; 08-30-2004 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-31-2004, 02:29 PM
Horror Fan

4! That was pretty cool. Took hella long to download though. :cool:
Old 09-01-2004, 07:33 AM
Hellraiser

cool start, a bit dark, but understand why, n e way i like ur work,

could do with a director on a progect i am workking on,

ttfn xxx
The light of the full moon reflects off of the coins placed over wot looked like there should be eyes. on wot could only be discribed as a torn twisted bloddy sack of bones of wot used to once walk this earth, tied to the fence by the brooklands pond,
Upon closer inspection it turns out that in this quiet south sussex town the was pandoras first and hopefully only warning to mankind that he was indead now released from the years of being locked in the mirrored boxed, shut away from the light of the earth ever since christ died the first time and he was released, to teach man, but now released pandora found the conferdance and trust of Mr X and allthough Mr X could not trust pandora with money or cars, pandora would only ever serve the one master,
The only thing pandora wanted to do was the will of Mr X, but this master was not like n e other pandora was ever in service to,this one seemed like all the others put to gether,
Old 09-10-2004, 04:51 PM
..its only a movie...

it was allright

As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away .
Old 09-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Director of the Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorchic Send a message via Yahoo to horrorchic
I think that was very good. Was that your first film or have you done any more? Definitly short and a different portrayal on the monsters in the dark, but from a child's perspective I guess that would be scary. I like the way you kept it dark, what kind of film did you use, what ratios?
Old 09-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to darthvonpokemon Send a message via Yahoo to darthvonpokemon
I'm on dial up so am not going to look, but since you mentioned Troma, is it the black and white film on 'Best of Tromadance Vol 2' ? If so, I personally love that one and have it on tape. Not enough people go for classic looking films like that any more and I appreciate it even more. 'Midnight Snack' (listed elsewhere around here) is the most recent I've worked on and is also a dark, throwback as well. Great work (assuming it is you LOL).
CK