Old 04-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Little Boo

New Horror coming up!!! "SAFE" Trailer!!!

Please see it and feel free to comment!:(:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR76loCVeYI

Have fun:eek:
Old 04-22-2011, 08:05 AM
Wicked Witch Of The North

Send a message via MSN to BookZombie Send a message via Yahoo to BookZombie Send a message via Skype™ to BookZombie
Well I sort of like the premise. I can relate to this film as I had a few teachers from hell that screwed me over to remain in school. I had problem with the social aspects of High School so the software company where I had my summer job offered me an apprenticeship position where I would get my eduction through practice. The school advisors lied right my my face telling me there was no point in it as I would never get a proper job with an education that way, they lied to keep me in school. As a result I turned the company wanting to hire me down, tried school the social elements got to much for me, I have Aspergers Syndrome, so I dropped out and have nothing but basic education today. Some teachers will lie, threaten and do about anything to keep kids in school, I imagine they would be a pain after death as well. I am definitely going to get this on DVD once it comes out.
@}->-If you are ever attacked by vampires, held hostage by aliens, haunted by angry ghosts, put on a zombie's menu, stalked by an undying killer or in other ways find yourself in a horror movie situation, never, ever go near the bathroom!-<-{@
Old 05-01-2011, 07:29 AM
Hellraiser

looks like a cool movie but can you say "the Shining" :confused::eek:

Tags
action, arthouse, horror, indie, thriller