Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-14-2015, 11:23 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Same. It was very bad. Van Helsing was more entertaining. Not to say it was a good film either.
Yeah as soon as I read the summary I could see why it didn't make it with its audience. I was watching it with my girlfriend and we're both ''Huh. Doesn't this scene seem familiar...'' Seriously though, WHY take the plot of a movie that was fail, and try to remake it with only SLIGHTLY different characters? It accomplished nothing.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Evil Dead

Today I watch 1 about woman have spiderlike baby and try and raise it like normal baby. This one arty and weird.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:45 PM
病気の

Anarchy Parlor, 2015. 5/10

Thumb resize.

Motherfucking baddass poster!, the film was mediocre at best. One girl screaming and crying was annoying as fuck.

The Redwood Massacre, 2014. 8/10

Thumb resize.

Gore, gore, gore, blood, gore, axe. :)
Old 05-14-2015, 07:27 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gears-of-Warren View Post
Today I watch 1 about woman have spiderlike baby and try and raise it like normal baby. This one arty and weird.
Times I wish you'd give titles, Gears.

-

Howling VI: The Freaks
((another ''comment as I watch'' cause I apparently have nothing better to do))

In the first scene of dialogue I saw a boom mic and an actress stumbled over her lines. ...Yeeaaaahhhh that's a good sign.

*and then Antonio Fargas* Or maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit. The guy who owns the freak show is named 'Harker'. That's not at allllll suspicious.

Oh PLEASE tell me that's not the full transformation... son of a BITCH. That doesn't look at all like the other werewolves in the series! Them feet though.

BOOM MIC
i see one more and i'm declaring it a drinking game

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying the werewolf character. He has a very Bruce Banner vibe to him. Just wish the face didn't look like a caveman. ...OH GOD NO NOT THE CAT please don't eat Winston please don't eat winston pleaese dont eat winston YES. This werewolf is animal friendly. ugly as sin but animal friendly

Sheriff gonna get dead isn' 'e. Called it. Oh suuure let's blame the werewolf for the dead cop even though he's locked up and getting stabbed.

Fucking carnie killed the cat well shit.

Couch is a coffin. That's actually really damn clever. Lol, the vampire bit him in the belly. They could've upped the effects on the werewolf, but instead decided to make the vampire look weird too. What the balls.

Go preacher man! YOU HAVE BEEN AVENGED, WINSTON

Glad one of you carnies isn't a complete moron. Werewolf vs Vampire time. Like there's any question who'll win.

That was actually a pretty entertaining death.

Don't be dead Winston the first. Ian needs his buddy. Why are you walking instead of taking a vehicle I don't understand...

Well this was an odd flick. I've seen worse come out of the Howling franchise anyway.

And with that I only have 2 Howling films to watch before I can say I seen them all. I and IV are two of my very favorite movies. You'd think I would've gotten around to watching them all by now.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 05-15-2015, 01:50 AM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Evil Dead

Alien Abduction 2014
Old 05-15-2015, 01:23 PM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:45 PM
Evil Dead

I Spit on Your Grave (2010)

Definitely one of the most disturbing movies I've seen in quite a while. It's pretty dull throughout the first half of the movie, and there's not much of a story, but man was the revenge fucking brutal.... I think the new Last House on the Left did the rape and revenge thing a lot better (it's one of my favorite remakes), but I Spit on Your Grave is still okay if you like these sorts of movies and don't really care about a plot. If you're looking for a visceral, intense, and memorable revenge flick though, I advice you to look somewhere else.

5/10
Old 05-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Evil Dead

Thumb resize.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthea_unicorn View Post

Alien Abduction 2014
What did you think? I thought it was not too bad for another found footage flick.

Tags
movie