Old 01-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak
Maybe you want to mind your own fucking business!?
Replyto my posts when you have something marginally interesting to add and not just when you feel like having yet another sad dig.

And seeing as it was MY post i guess it's MY view. Thanks for this great contribution to the topic though.
sure thing ...

meanwhile you just stomp the shit all over the forum..
the one that isnt worthy of the wisdom you bestow.
yet you keep returning .

christ you are an arrogant prick.

you seem to appreciate Extremists posts - i suggest you take a page out of his book .. he makes allowances for other peoples tastes in a more tactful manner .. as if his opinions arent handed down by god himself ..
it's a sign of maturity ..

and what ever anyone posts is anyones business in a forum you fool.

now why dont you run along to 'last seen movie' and share with us the latest obscure z grade sex and violence flick you watched so we can oooh and ahhh with wonder at your greatness.
Old 01-27-2005, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
[B
yet you keep returning .

christ you are an arrogant prick.

now why dont you run along to 'last seen movie' and share with us the latest obscure z grade sex and violence flick you watched so we can oooh and ahhh with wonder at your greatness. [/B]

DEAR ME! Not getting any lately or something? You seem to have anger issues.

And I never left this forum. As not everyone is like you and your little group of 'we have a cute, pisshead moron for a mascot' club.

And jealousy about my wide experience of film really does not become you.
Thanks though...I hope you are learning a few things from my posts and links.

And let it be noted that it was YOU that decided to wade in and have a dig at me while I have been doing my best to ignore you. I guess you just NEED me here to vent your FRUSTRATIONS on.
So be glad I am here or you might explode and deprive the World of an idiot. And what a loss that would be.

Anyway...some of us were having a discusssion on the topic of this Thread.

And yes, I have noticed that your obsession with me that made you post your initial dig...Is your only contribution to this topic.
So, when you have watched some more films feel free to actually join in with the topic that this Thread is for.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
DEAR ME! Not getting any lately or something? You seem to have anger issues.

And I never left this forum. As not everyone is like you and your little group of 'we have a cute, pisshead moron for a mascot' club.

And jealousy about my wide experience of film really does not become you.
Thanks though...I hope you are learning a few things from my posts and links.

And let it be noted that it was YOU that decided to wade in and have a dig at me while I have been doing my best to ignore you. I guess you just NEED me here to vent your FRUSTRATIONS on.
So be glad I am here or you might explode and deprive the World of an idiot. And what a loss that would be.

Anyway...some of us were having a discusssion on the topic of this Thread.

And yes, I have noticed that your obsession with me that made you post your initial dig...Is your only contribution to this topic.
So, when you have watched some more films feel free to actually join in with the topic that this Thread is for.

the second you realize that you dont know everything, you will have begun to learn something.

i dont think you have it in you ..

by the way ,, you dont discuss .. you never have.
you lecture.

and i have learned a lot about your posts .. about you.
You're a guy who's convinced himself he's a lot smarter than he is .. but he constantly needs to reassure himself by trying to convince others he is on every horror forum he can find.

did you ever stop to wonder why you cant get along on the forums you listed as 'the bad ones' ?

i'm sure we'll get mentioned on your page as well .. and a few of us will get honerable mentions as bad/stupid people.

basically a long list of people who dont agree with you and also think you're just a pathetic blowhard ?

sound about right ?
Old 01-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Banned

You really are obsessed with me aren't you!

I wondered if you would reply YET AGAIN...and sure enough you just had to. I knew you could not help yourself.
I find this amusing.

And again...nothing about the topic of this Thread.
A topic YOU took the Thread away from.

So you would even spoil a Thread just to give your obsession with me (i really , really do smell jealousy here..sorry) another fix.

Look...leave it. Walk away. Let me go. Get on with your life.
Let me and others get back to the topic of this Thread, that you are trying to ruin with your blind obsession with me and everything i do.

JUST SAY NO.

Go on...

Don't reply yet again.....Just walk away.
Stalk someone else.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Hi 42ndstreet why do you find Horror of Dracula to be somewhat dull? I still enjoy the movie and when I was a teen I found Count Dracula 1931 to be an awesome movie. But when I see it next to Horror of Dracula then the 1931 classic I will admit seems dull. Even though Horror of Drcula is still my all time Favorate Dracula movie the newer Bram Stokers Dracula in 1992 seems to make Horror of Dracula dull.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:28 AM
Banned

Anyway..........

Just upgraded my old (cut) UK VHS of "Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires" for the supposed uncut new DVD.

I hope it is uncut though as the recent BBC screening,that DID replace a BBFC cut, cut both the shots of the topless women during the Vampire raid on the village. One of which was in the old cut version!

Complicated.

This is a pretty trshy effort but is much better than it's reputation.

Some nice Shaw Brothers swordplay (LOVE that clanging sound of metal on metal), Shaws great David Chiang, some groovy exploitation shots and a wonderful slow motion dead rising/Vampires on horseback sequence.
And a polite, but enjoyable turn by the great Peter Cushing.

Only let down by an awful Dracula and the typically dire Julie Ege as an unwanted and unlikeable character.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
You really are obsessed with me aren't you!

I wondered if you would reply YET AGAIN...and sure enough you just had to. I knew you could not help yourself.
I find this amusing.

And again...nothing about the topic of this Thread.
A topic YOU took the Thread away from.

So you would even spoil a Thread just to give your obsession with me (i really , really do smell jealousy here..sorry) another fix.

Look...leave it. Walk away. Let me go. Get on with your life.
Let me and others get back to the topic of this Thread, that you are trying to ruin with your blind obsession with me and everything i do.

JUST SAY NO.

Go on...

Don't reply yet again.....Just walk away.
Stalk someone else.
are you trying to use your psychic powers on me !! please stop !!
you are really getting to me now .. your mind powers, your way with words ...my god someone stop him before i swallow my own tongue !

my blind obsession !! that was a good one :)
everything you do !! hahahahah !!!

my god the way you can see right inside my head .. its its uncanny !!

yes i'm incredibly jealous .. i want to be you so bad i can taste it..

holy moses ... dont you ever get enough of yourself ?
you sound like a little kid...
Old 01-27-2005, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Gojira
Hi 42ndstreet why do you find Horror of Dracula to be somewhat dull? I still enjoy the movie and when I was a teen I found Count Dracula 1931 to be an awesome movie. But when I see it next to Horror of Dracula then the 1931 classic I will admit seems dull. Even though Horror of Drcula is still my all time Favorate Dracula movie the newer Bram Stokers Dracula in 1992 seems to make Horror of Dracula dull.
I HATE "B. S. Dracula" anyway.

My beef with "Horror of..." is that it chooses to remove all the great moments from Stoker's novel and, worse, replaces them with nothing of interest.

And making Harker a Vampire Hunter not only makes an awful plot hole when he does not kill Dracula when he has a chance to.and instead moves away and stakes the Bride.
And llosing Harker as an 'innocent' loses all of the horror of his situation.

Harker is US. The reader or the viewer. We discover the horrors through him.

And generally I found the film lacked atmosphere (Drac's castle looked very nice, but had none of the decayed gothic atmosphere described in the novel) had a one dimensional dracula, was much to small scale and lacked something special.

I understand it's impact at the time!
OH YES. And the fact it was the first chance many viewers had ever had to see fangs and red blood was a plus then. And it's kick start of Hammer into the big time should be respected.

But the fun finale aside (LOVE THAT) it does nothing for me.
Old 01-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
are you trying to use your psychic powers on me !! please stop !!
That you replied AGAIN after all my last post said to you is truly hysterical!

And AGAIN nothing to do with the topic we are in the middle of discussing! OR AT LEAST TRYING TO DISCUSS, YOU ARROGANT SEL CENTERED, OBSESSED PRICK.

Stalk another person you are jealous of, you sad little man.
:o zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway, back to the topic some of us are trying to have a civilised and interesting discussion on...'Hammer Horror'.
That's if this guy lets us!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Old 01-27-2005, 07:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
That you replied AGAIN after all my last post said to you is truly hysterical!

And AGAIN nothing to do with the topic we are in the middle of discussing! OR AT LEAST TRYING TO DISCUSS, YOU ARROGANT SEL CENTERED, OBSESSED PRICK.

Stalk another person you are jealous of, you sad little man.
:o zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway, back to the topic some of us are trying to have a civilised and interesting discussion on...'Hammer Horror'.
That's if this guy lets us!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i'm sorry .. did you just reply to my post ?