Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Immortal horror fan

Boogeyman 2.

There are a trilogy of Boogeyman films. They aren't that good and barely connected to each other. They don't seem to have a strong grasp on what they want the Boogeyman to be. I still like the Halloween boogeyman. Also the animated Ghostbusters version.

I vaguely remember the first Boogeyman film it was so forgettable. I might have to see it again as I could have seen another version. Boogeyman 3, I only remember a few naughty shots of some girls in the opening and ending parts of the movie. Boogeyman 2 is by far the best in the series. Which isn't saying much. But it has some good death scenes. Especially the final one which is a Friday the 13th scene with a crazy twist.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Banned

21 jump street

gay/10
Old 07-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Drunken Master

Had to watch The People under the Stairs. The ole lady had never seen it. She liked it. Kept askin about the house "its huge" Kept tellin her baby its hollywood.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Banned

the raven

serial killer killing people the exact same way as in edgar allen poes storys so the police use edgar to help track down the killer

really good,especially if you have read poes storys

8/10
Old 07-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Scares Little Kids

Tucker and Dale Vs Evil. Not to bad. Nothing like the old school stuff but I love how they did the whole 'Not what it appears to be' routine.
If you like redneck humor it's decent. Nothing to write home about but watchable for sure and it can get a few laughs.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Pirate of Bengal

>> God Bless America (2011) : B-

>> Shakma (1990) :

Simply loved this movie! One crazy ass, killer Baboon set loose & brutally attacks & kills a group of young scientists who were about to play a "Dungeons & Dragons" type role-playing game in a large scientific research building. The cast includes Christopher Atkins, Amanda Wyss & fantastic Roddy McDowell.

Obviously it's cheesy but it delivered the fun that was expected and also offers a decent amount of blood & gore till the end.

They should have made a sequel where Shakma team up with Ella (Monkey Shines) in another murderous rampage!

>>: B+

>> Beyond (2012)

Good cast, mediocre story.

>>: C

>> Baxter (1989)

Beware of the dog who thinks!

One of the fascinating dark comedies I have seen so far! Through the perspective of Baxter (a bull terrier), the film beautifully depicts the "human" in an "animal" as well as the "animal" within "human". A must-see if you haven't seen it yet.

>>: A
Old 07-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post

Shakma (1990) :

Simply loved this movie! One crazy ass, killer Baboon set loose & brutally attacks & kills a group of young scientists who were about to play a "Dungeons & Dragons" type role-playing game in a large scientific research building. The cast includes Christopher Atkins, Amanda Wyss & fantastic Roddy McDowell.

Obviously it's cheesy but it delivered the fun that was expected and also offers a decent amount of blood & gore till the end.

They should have made a sequel where Shakma team up with Ella (Monkey Shines) in another murderous rampage!

B+
I love Shakma. Took me forever to find it but i was glad i did. Probably my favorite evil monkey movie but it's hard to decide between that and Link.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Banned

CANNIBAL HOLACAUST

Finally got to see this as iv heard so many good things,was pretty good ,some cool scenes like a guy getting his dick chopped off,lots of rape scenes and sick stuff.
i thought the movie dragged on a bit though.maybe should have made the first half where the main guy goes to visit the villigas a bit shorter and just got strait to the dead young journalist footage.

7/10

oh and a NORML doco.i agree with legalization and how corrupt the government is by how they deal with cannabis and that,but alot of the stuff some of those people go on about,like its some kind of mirical drug is a bit bull shit.i wounder what the medicinal users will say now that they have found a strain which has all the same properties of good weed with out the thc(in other words without the HIGH part)
be like"naa maan my backs still sore,it doesnt woork maan,its all a government conspiricy maan"

RE-ANIMATER

Fuckin loved this movie,alot different to the h.p lovecraft story i remember reading but still fuckin ace

9/10

Last edited by wizard of gore; 07-14-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Silent House (2011)

>>: B-
Old 07-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Immortal horror fan

Added Shakma to my watch list. You always hear stories every once a while about apes escaping zoos and walking around at night. You think they are friendly but then can go crazy if messed with. I heard a story about a trained monkey that went after a person with a vengeance. He was even opening doors to get to the person. Sadly, I think they killed him.