Old 06-27-2010, 11:21 AM
HDC Idol

Oh, wow - I suck. If I had checked HDC earlier and seen this, I would have been on board... Hopefully I can make the next one - And all of your suggestions sound great. I haven't seen any of them. :o

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Undead Cavalier

Send a message via AIM to fiend_skull Send a message via MSN to fiend_skull
Oh sweet, sounds fun, I'll definitely try to clear up some weekend time next time.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Pardon me for my inconvenience of knowledge...please tell me how does this streaming show theater works? Do we need to be online at the same time?...Are you going to upload the whole film?

Cause I'm eagerly waiting to see The Legend of Hell House & Spoorloos. Please V, if the format suits me then try to set up the screening time for particularly this 2 films in any Thursday night (like around after 10 PM Indian time;)).
Old 06-28-2010, 03:41 AM
Synthetic Flesh

Sounds great. Will just have to work out what time this would be in Australia. If the time is reasonable I will join in.

It would be good to have a chat going on during the movie. Either an IRC channel or a voice chat (eg a Ventrillo server).
Old 06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse mac View Post
I linked in about five minutes ago and saw it was offline. Timing is always going to be tricky when a dozen timezones are involved!
Yep. I ll need to post the timings in all your local times. Let's see if the World Clock will help. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna26 View Post
I think this is an excellent idea, and the time is pretty good for me. But I actually just ordered Alone in the Dark a few days ago from Amazon :p (I haven't seen it yet).

Would be there for Chopping Mall though, another I haven't seen and hesitate to buy. Seen the others, but definitely wouldn't mind seeing them again.
You can still watch it. Bet you are gonna like it so much you will have a re-watch once you get the dvd from Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Oh, wow - I suck. If I had checked HDC earlier and seen this, I would have been on board... Hopefully I can make the next one - And all of your suggestions sound great. I haven't seen any of them. :o
Hopefully a popsicle or a lollipop. :p

No worries. Think I ve got it all sorted for the second showing next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Pardon me for my inconvenience of knowledge...please tell me how does this streaming show theater works? Do we need to be online at the same time?...Are you going to upload the whole film?

Cause I'm eagerly waiting to see The Legend of Hell House & Spoorloos. Please V, if the format suits me then try to set up the screening time for particularly this 2 films in any Thursday night (like around after 10 PM Indian time;)).
Livestream basically streams whatever film you are playing on your computer desktop. Of course you have to have fullscreen enabled or everyone else will be seeing half of your desktop stuff and half of the windowed film.

Yes, all who want to watch it have to be online at the same time, and logged into the page I posted in the first post - http://www.livestream.com/ravenavi

It has a chat section where you can log in and join the others in watching the film and discussing it with your chat buddies.

I tried uploading but it is taking a hell of a long time. Better to stream it live from my desktop right into the page, where you all can see it live.

I ll see if I can fit any coming Thursday sometime. If its a holiday, you are in luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManchestrMorgue View Post
Sounds great. Will just have to work out what time this would be in Australia. If the time is reasonable I will join in.

It would be good to have a chat going on during the movie. Either an IRC channel or a voice chat (eg a Ventrillo server).
Yep like I said, a World Clock should help me next weekend I plan a screening. Will try to post the timings in your local times the best I can.

There is a chatroom in Livestream, on the right of the Applet which streams the film. You can log into there and join the rest of us.

Next weekend, folks. Hopefully.

Last edited by _____V_____; 06-28-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Looks like I won't make it this Saturday either because I just got a gig dressing as Wonder Woman at my friend's comic book store for publicity shots etc.

But Wednesday Coffin Joe is a go, and I will make it next next Saturday for sure.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Misanthrope

Some great choices for films in there. My shitty internet connection and the time difference will probably count me out. I've got a stack of DVDs I've got to review too... but we'll see :D
Old 06-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Evil Dead

Love to get in on this, but I work really funky hours right now. I'm closing at the store most of the time, which means I'm not home til after midnight most nights.
My days off are always different too. But, if one coincides with a screening, I'll be there.